news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-21-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
Hazmat

Hazmat shaolin monk
Default Vinnie Paz

Vinnie Paz is the most under rated artist on the mic these days. Tell me not.
Hazmat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 10:51 PM   #2
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

Paz is nuts, i suspect most posts in this thread sayin hes wack, his voice is shit, the guy can spit.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:23 AM   #3
Khem The Decepticon
ADEPT

Khem The Decepticon drunken mastaKhem The Decepticon drunken masta

This dude is crazy.
Khem The Decepticon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 02:01 AM   #4
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he laughed when he casted the first stone to christ
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 05:26 AM   #5
Rollo
An act of God

Rollo drunken mastaRollo drunken mastaRollo drunken masta

He used to be good, but it's obvious he's fallen off since the violent by design days.
Same with Jus allah, but even in those days, RA the rugged man outshined Paz, Planetary I from outer space outshined him and there are even better rappers than those guys so....

Not quite sure what all the hoopla is about.
Rollo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 06:25 AM   #6
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

say what you will about his skills on the mic,

but i was watching the Jedi Mind Tricks documentary DVD and in the special features, there's a video of him giving a lecture about hip-hop at a university. the professor is introducing him like "one of the deepest men i know" i was like LOL.

i have to say that i have a newfound respect for the man after watching it. i had no idea he had such a love for the culture.

he talks about grandmaster caz, funky 4 + 1, sparky d, and a whole lot of architects i've never even heard of. he Spoke about how the best hip hop album of all time is a nation of millions, he even played a song by intelligent hoodlum for the class to analyze.

he spoke about how if you make something, or you invent something, you get paid for it. but the people who are truly responsible for innovating hip hop and building the foundation dont have a cent to show for it these days. he was like "yo if i make 8 dollars off an album, give 2 of that to grandmaster caz, give 2 of that to cold crush, give a dollar to cool c"

it was pretty weird seeing vinnie get that deep about hip-hop, i didnt think he was even like that lol. i recommend watching it. i wont be badmouthing the man anymore after seeing it
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:03 AM   #7
joe245

joe245 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rollo View Post
but even in those days, RA the rugged man outshined Paz
That's not hard. Rugged Man is sick as fuck... and to quote Biggie on hearing him, "I thought I was the illest."

Old 07-22-2009, 10:01 AM   #8
buckshotstheone
Legend

buckshotstheone shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to buckshotstheone

know people who know him personally, he's a chump, straight up, as if you couldn't already see it and hear it

oh and violent by design is one of the hottest albums of the decade, legacy of blood is seriously dope, but vinnie paz as a lyricist is laughable at best
buckshotstheone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:06 AM   #9
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Speaking of Vinnie here you got his brand new track from his upcoming LP "Assassin's Creed" VINNIE PAZ - DRAG YOU TO HELL
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:50 AM   #10
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

I like everything they have done, up until a history of violence, i cant bare to listen to it. Jus allah fucked alot of it up tho.
Old 07-22-2009, 10:58 AM   #11
crass
Wise to da game

crass crouching tiger

Typical Vinnie Paz verse:

FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT
HOMO HOMOS FAGGOT ALLAH
FAGGOT FAGGOT FAGGOT
Old 07-22-2009, 11:00 AM   #12
Droppinthese

Droppinthese shaolin monk

I love the first album, when he used to sound normal when he was spitting his lyrics on I who have nothing. Then he became wack with all that raunchy gorilla voice, he's still got dope lyrics... but it's pretty damn annoying after awhile. I can't stand that fucking song Heavy Metal Kings.. I think they both have good lyrics, but their flow sucks and the song is horrible. The only good song I heard from History of Violence was Godflesh. The rest was pretty garbage. I like Jus Allah's new weird style he's got, I miss how he used to spit but its all good. I love the beat.
Droppinthese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:02 AM   #13
Droppinthese

Droppinthese shaolin monk

lol at Vinnie Paz being a muslim, drinks more than alot of sober people, and has like a thousand tatoos, swears... I don't even know if he's taking the perspective of a muslim when he's spitting his lyrics on songs, or he's just not that of a strict muslim

WE COMIN FOR BLOOD IN THE NAME OF ALLLAH

That was probably one of the wackest shit I have ever heard from Jedi Mind. A drunken muslim, Jus must be his husband.
Droppinthese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 11:12 AM   #14
joe245

joe245 crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droppinthese View Post
The only good song I heard from History of Violence was Godflesh. The rest was pretty garbage.
Godflesh was weak as fuck.

Monolith, Death Messiah, Trail of Lies, Deathbed Doctrine.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:36 AM   #15
oldie
Hull's #1 Hip-Hop Fan!

oldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venomsoldie five deadly venoms

IMO Paz is ill, when he isnt spittin and hating on gays etc he does have some intelligent things to say - haters of Paz please dont get all nitty picky & technical and quote me on that cos im not abouts to go thru his whole catalogue fishing out lines

Aka. Living Proof
www.myspace.com/hiphop4infinite
oldie is offline   Reply With Quote