news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 07-23-2009, 07:06 AM   #16
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^bots master! lol i remember that shit...used to watch that with go bots and rock lords

batman owns the x-men series though

no love for justice league? spawn? superman (the 90s one)?
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:15 AM   #17
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

uhmmm...i might be wrong, but cleopatra was not black..egyptians are not black they look like arabs...plus, she was like half greek or macedonian...so she may have been dark-skinned but she was definatly not black

i also think its kinda funny that they got a mexican chick to play a white blond haired blue eyed girl in fantastic four n no one (except white supremacists) really said anything
Old 07-23-2009, 09:59 AM   #18
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Lets stay on topic people.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 11:28 AM   #19
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I hope it'll be good.

There should be a movie about Ronin Warriors.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #20
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
Lets stay on topic people.
look this nigga jus searchin for a reason 2 lock a thread lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #21
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^lol

shamalamadingdong is a hack; unbreakable is the only movie of his that i thought was worthwhile

in other news, hollywood is making a movie about chaka zulu starring david schwimmer
Old 07-23-2009, 04:18 PM   #22
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

shamalamalan is one of the worst directors. Unbreakable was cool but anything else this guy makes is trash. Sorry Slippy the Pimp does not approve of this production.
Old 07-23-2009, 04:19 PM   #23
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^lol

shamalamadingdong is a hack; unbreakable is the only movie of his that i thought was worthwhile

in other news, hollywood is making a movie about chaka zulu starring david schwimmer
man, you just took the words out of my mouth before I could finish my post. Fucker.
Old 07-23-2009, 07:10 PM   #24
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

not watching this

but hey i liked signs lol that shit was genuinely creepy
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:42 PM   #25
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
look this nigga jus searchin for a reason 2 lock a thread lol
You're paranoid, I bet you have nightmares of what threads im gonna lock next. I bet it's a hot topic with all your geek friends at the sausage fest parties.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 08:47 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slippy The Pimp View Post
man, you just took the words out of my mouth before I could finish my post. Fucker.
lol
m night shalamar

don't you hate when that happens?

and why don't you post in the comic thread anymore?

on topic: what made shamalomar do a cartoon adaptation instead of his usual bland pg-13 quasi-horror with a lame twist?
Old 07-23-2009, 09:23 PM   #27
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

egyptians were black, eygypts real name is kemet "black land" they came from nubia up the nile.

much of their culture is centered around the melanin molecule and its importance to communication with God.

arabs are very recent additions.

anyway
top 5 in no order
flapjack
transformers G1
spidey and friends w/ iceman firestar
venture bros
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:39 PM   #28
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
lol
m night shalamar

don't you hate when that happens?

and why don't you post in the comic thread anymore?

on topic: what made shamalomar do a cartoon adaptation instead of his usual bland pg-13 quasi-horror with a lame twist?
same thing that makes pre teen strippers queef in the faces of sleezeball HS principals.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 09:45 PM   #29
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
egyptians were black, eygypts real name is kemet "black land" they came from nubia up the nile.

much of their culture is centered around the melanin molecule and its importance to communication with God.

arabs are very recent additions.

anyway
top 5 in no order
flapjack
transformers G1
spidey and friends w/ iceman firestar
venture bros
ya what continent is egypt on again? i thought so...i don't get where people get off with ancient egyptians not being african thing

what is flapjack?

spidey and friends used to be my shit when i was a kid lol i'm sure it's unwatchable now though
Old 07-23-2009, 09:46 PM   #30
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dusk View Post
same thing that makes pre teen strippers queef in the faces of sleezeball HS principals.
lol

cocaine?
money?
lack of self respect?