news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-24-2009, 12:23 AM   #1
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

knewcheeze drunken mastaknewcheeze drunken masta
Default question 4 Prof Zoorucka

Charles Barry reminded us of something

"Do you think Jesus looked like the picture in your signature?"

do you think Jesus looked like the picture in your signature?
knewcheeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2009, 12:43 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cool question - just please keep it respectful
Old 07-25-2009, 12:57 AM   #3
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffff

caaaaan do
Old 07-25-2009, 09:27 AM   #4
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no disrespect to anyone, but I discredit all pics of Jesus

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:24 PM   #5
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

that is the one and only image of JESUS there isnt any other so its not like people are picking and choosing the image of JESUS they like or suits them and there culture best....that is the image of JESUS and i believe it is historically accurate and is ordained by GOD and JEWS do look like that they arnt black most of them are light skinned...so i dont believe there is anything historically or culturely wrong with that depiction of JESUS!...its just people are hell bent on claiming the white man is historically trying to white wash JESUS to suit there own agenda.

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 05:28 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wowwww !
Old 07-26-2009, 07:58 PM   #7
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

wow indeed

"that is the one and only image of JESUS"

according to who?

"there isnt any other so its not like people are picking and choosing the image of JESUS"

before you said "there is no Science without God so religion wins"

when in reality there is no religion without God either....so we caught you on one....you already apologized for that racist post you did....and now you back at it again.....there isn't any other image of Yashua(Jesus)?????

are u from a small rural town? because everybody knows that shit isn't true

"they like or suits them and there culture best"

you need to buy a bus ticket

"...that is the image of JESUS "

ummm...that person in the picture whom you think looks like Jesus does not have hair.."like wool"

in fact only one people on the planet got wooley hair.....even if they live in India or Austrialial....

the daughters of Jerusalem are DARK as the tents of kedar

LOL<----eye literally did this when eye read your reply...usually my lols are sarchastic ones

"short dark with an undeveloped beard" was Josephius description....that picture you got of Jesus doesn't have a undeveloped beard....compared to a so called African or Asian...that picture you got looks like a light skinned pakistani.....

even the Catholics in Rome got a black virgin mary

yes those little skinny ultra dark skinned Muslim girls you hate so much....thats what Jesus moms looked like

"and i believe it is historically accurate and is ordained by GOD and JEWS do look like that they arnt black most of them are light skinned"

you think those europeans who kicked the palestinian Jew, christian and muslim off their land are authentic jews....they are no more Jewish than you are Christian....

"so i dont believe there is anything historically or culturely wrong with that depiction of JESUS!"

that depiction was used to conquer the entire planet and turn it into the hell on earth it has turned out to be on the verge of destruction

"its just people are hell bent on claiming the white man is historically trying to white wash JESUS to suit there own agenda."

you got science-phobia....scientifically and history Yashua(Jesus) was unquestionably a black man and not anything like that man in your picture
Old 07-26-2009, 09:04 PM   #8
DRUNKENDRAGON
Veteran Member

DRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkeyDRUNKENDRAGON iron monkey

In this thread: Jesus is white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black , no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, no he's white, no he's black, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh, nu uh, yuh huh
Old 07-26-2009, 09:13 PM   #9
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffffff

from your angle it might seem so

the purpose of this thread is 2 fold

1)from a strictly historical standpoint show this zoorucka charecter or anyone else that the historical Yashua(Jesus) does not look like that picture

2)to rip the bandaid off zooruckas theological open wound of professing to be a "christian" and not even knowing the history of his God
Old 07-27-2009, 01:00 PM   #10
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i don't think jesus was white or black, i think he was an arab like everyone else living in that area at the time

to believe that the picture in your sig is what jesus truly actually looked like because someone else said so is kinda dumb, don't you think? your own bible said he had brown skin...no one knows what jesus looked like beyond that being that he lived like what 2009 years ago?
Old 07-27-2009, 01:58 PM   #11
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that is the one and only image of JESUS there isnt any other so its not like people are picking and choosing the image of JESUS they like or suits them and there culture best....that is the image of JESUS and i believe it is historically accurate and is ordained by GOD and JEWS do look like that they arnt black most of them are light skinned...so i dont believe there is anything historically or culturely wrong with that depiction of JESUS!...its just people are hell bent on claiming the white man is historically trying to white wash JESUS to suit there own agenda.

Wow this guys lost!!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 09:41 PM   #12
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default ffffffff

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
i don't think jesus was white or black, i think he was an arab like everyone else living in that area at the time

to believe that the picture in your sig is what jesus truly actually looked like because someone else said so is kinda dumb, don't you think? your own bible said he had brown skin...no one knows what jesus looked like beyond that being that he lived like what 2009 years ago?
Moses posed as Pharoahs grandson

the bible says Jesus has hair "like wool"

wool sticks up

arabs do not have wooly hair

and if they have curly hair its cuz they got so called AFrican blood in em
Old 07-27-2009, 09:42 PM   #13
knewcheeze
No Father to my stench

Default fffffff

"Wow this guys lost!!"

eye don't think he is real...eye think someone is playing a joke
Old 07-27-2009, 09:43 PM   #14
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowcheeze View Post

eye don't think he is real...eye think someone is playing a joke
yup
Old 07-27-2009, 09:54 PM   #15
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

he been keepin it up for a while too

plus in my years of wu-listening I've noticed the more jesus-drunk a person is the more unlikely they are to listen to them
they don't really cater to religious fanatics

Last edited by Mumm Ra; 07-27-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote