news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Temple Of Darts

Old 06-16-2005, 01:34 AM   #1
lumkilabe

lumkilabe grasshopper
Exclamation Wu Slang

Yo check it living in the last days of time/ insight calms my mind /faith and wisdom steady shine/ sights and signs at its peak /Wu york the giant on his feet/ leaving prints that will forever remain /these fake mcs cant comperhend the wu slang/ no mater what darts i spit/ mikes i crush/ flows i bust/ i will remain true to the grain/ i learned from the vets/ the Godz of hip hop will flame/ lyrics will sting /realize struggle before your eyes/ only the real will survive/ i represent Wu Fam/ so protect your neck/ keep your chin tucked / before you get sucked beneath the surface for no purpose cause yours worthless to the cause/ take pride in my stride/to make sure u can feel Lumkilabe buzzing at your hide/i hear no ones lyrics in the mainstream/Wu hall of fame scripters never seen or shown/I squeezed a death angel because you's a stranger u never enterd the 36 chamber/tombstone shown you already came and gone its your last home/ before i zone out/W.T.C is what im all about its so easy to take u threw a Wu chamberd route/ blazed blades ripping threw your skully mentaly and phsicaly jaguar sharp ability/almighty absords tranquality/i gotta be Wu-bloodkin who can out flow/out pen/ fake mcs trend/that shit wont blend with what im about to send/long over due/keep your 3rd eye open if i were u/dont sleep on any wu beat/just take your seat/because the rza never fails to enter/wu cells/wu sells /wu prevails/ all Hail the Great Lumkilabe from Prospect in N.C that be Robeson County/Home of my Lumbee Tribe/Native American Indian Represent World wide/ and for that fake ass unit Theodore owns u /u Fucked up when u dis Wu/ its all about respect this year fool/ so none will be granted to you not from my camp/ come to north carolina and get revamped/ peace this is just a start coming from my Wutang Heart/im out so restart/ take notes cast your fucking votes/cognac and purple haze chokes/dont prevoke my shit is bite proof u will end up in a YOKE
lumkilabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 02:40 AM   #2
GuardianOne
Taoist Saint

GuardianOne grasshopper
Send a message via Skype™ to GuardianOne
Default Re: Wu Slang

Its a long verse, well i suppose the title suits its!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peace
GuardianOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2005, 09:24 AM   #3
SnakeyeS

SnakeyeS grasshopper
Default Re: Wu Slang

Spoken like a true Shaolin master.
SnakeyeS is offline   Reply With Quote