news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-26-2009, 01:52 AM   #16
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
watching this now...

first of all i dont fuck with jayz either.

lol @ these dumb ass people saying "fuck jay-z" while cheering The Game at his show.

i first thought this would be funny but its pathetic as fuck lol

ahahahahahahahh the kid was having a BALL doing that jayz song hahahahahahaha

anyway,

Game is a sad piece of shit.

dissing that wack ass niggas fans cause he got beef with him.

for 20 minutes

fuck him.

and lol @ his dumb ass homboy with his shirt off rapping along with the jz lyrics.

lol @ the kid at 5:50
repped^ if that had been me i would of said yea im a jayz fan, would of went up there n said fuck game, all in his face like fuck u and fuck ur team fuck fuck fuck u know make him snuff the shit outta me, law suit..
Old 07-26-2009, 03:01 AM   #17
#StonerSloth
Fuck the King

#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)#StonerSloth Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The one guy with swagger had to be from France.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
#StonerSloth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 05:55 AM   #18
g_flex
The Dark Matter

g_flex shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to g_flex Send a message via Yahoo to g_flex

the game is a piece of shit who cant fuckin get a tattoo right..fuck him 2012

And I'ma remain in the scene and reign supreme and go to many extremes by any means
g_flex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:11 PM   #19
P-Noid Brown
same ol' same ol'

P-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killaP-Noid Brown shaolin masta killa

How are u gonna diss niggaz in the crowd? That are there supporting you ? I dont get it.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:23 PM   #20
Krish

Krish Village Idiot

Its funny how this cocksucker has name dropped Jays name more times than his wack ass label blackwallstreet (excluding Juice) and since Jay's new shit on blueprint 3 kinda sucks i think this is a good time to drop a takeover part 2 and expose game as the stripper he is at a big concert
Krish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 03:45 PM   #21
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Game's a dick for disrespecting his fans like that, those ppl paid to see him and he treats them like that.

even though it was funny he shouldnt have done it. he takes this beef business far too seriously.
Old 07-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #22
joe245

joe245 crouching tiger

I'm a fan of The Game... but Jay-Z will fuck him over.
Old 07-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #23
TGambino
Veteran Member

TGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkeyTGambino iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN View Post
Game's a dick for disrespecting his fans like that, those ppl paid to see him and he treats them like that.

even though it was funny he shouldnt have done it. he takes this beef business far too seriously.
the fans knew what they were gettin into by volunteering to go on stage......game is like that nigga you aint even related to that shows up to your family bbqs drunk and starts crackin on niggas and everyones like "who invited this nigga anyways"
TGambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 07:54 PM   #24
GhettoGnom
The ABBOTT

GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GhettoGnom Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TGambino View Post
the fans knew what they were gettin into by volunteering to go on stage......
Yeah, they kinda had it coming, and it was actually funny.

Game can't compete with Jay though, he will not succeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones
I didn't like it because of the beats.
GhettoGnom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:22 PM   #25
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Wait...didn't Game say waaay back...on a record that he "doesn't take shots at legends" in direct reference to Jay-Z? I mean, I'm fucking sure he did.

Game fell off. His only buzz was when he was dissing apart 50 and now that nobody cares anymore, he's grasping at straws to try and build a buzz again.
Old 07-26-2009, 10:43 PM   #26
lurker
edit

lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to lurker Send a message via AIM to lurker Send a message via MSN to lurker Send a message via Yahoo to lurker

I used to have respect for Game.

What a cunt.

Probably won't stop listening to his music anytime soon though lol.
Old 07-27-2009, 12:08 AM   #27
lurker
edit

lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)lurker Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via ICQ to lurker Send a message via AIM to lurker Send a message via MSN to lurker Send a message via Yahoo to lurker

edit

Last edited by lurker; 06-09-2016 at 04:51 PM.
lurker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 03:03 AM   #28
tical2000
Veteran Member

tical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkeytical2000 iron monkey

Gayme is a cardholder in the joe Buddens douchebag school of rap beef

"We got the tape Nigga"- Raekwon live in Toronto
tical2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 01:59 PM   #29
-IrOnBuLL-

-IrOnBuLL- grasshopper

this jus provez that the game has alotta heart goin up against ppl like jay-z
he may do thingz that piss ppl(even his own fanz) off but thatz how he iz
GAME still got barz tho of course. now the next couple of monthz of this year
will be interestin for where would somethin like that will happen
-IrOnBuLL- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 02:21 PM   #30
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

those fags in the croud had it coming to them...skinny jeans and rocawear get up ... they asked for it