news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 07-25-2009, 04:12 PM   #1
Chris
5th Chamber

Chris crouching tiger
Default Who mods the KTL section?

In this thread, we were discussing Michael Jackson and the Nation Of Islam. When asked to expand on my point, I did just that to which Sunny Winters (who I'm assuming is the mod of the section) simply responded with

"limited understanding

expressed emotionally"

Not only was this a pathetic way of backing out of a legitimate debate, but he then locked the thread to stop further discussion.

In another thread about Michael Jackson, I made a simple post expressing my thoughts on the situation and it was deleted without an explanation. I made another post and it was also deleted and the thread then closed, preventing any further discussion.

I've noticed that this has happened before in the same section.

So I guess my question is why is intelligent discussion being prohibited?
Old 07-25-2009, 04:14 PM   #2
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I think Falcon Wingz does.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Intelligence is the antithesis of Sunny Winters agenda. He follows that agenda to the letter like a good little slave.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 04:15 PM   #4
Chris
5th Chamber

Chris crouching tiger

If it isn't him then I apologise to Sunny Winters, I assumed it would be him based on the argument.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:23 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

#1 rule of KTL: dont disagree with the opinion of Sunny Winters, any culprits will have threads locked, and posts deleted.

The whole notion of this being a "discussion forum", where people debate their various views, is totally lost on him. He purely sees it as his own place to promote his own views. Just him. 1 guy. Somehow he made it to mod.

He is the antithesis of "knowledge" and learning. He stunts the process of people learning through discussion and listening to other views.

He doesnt like the idea of people making their own minds up about things. And he is singlehandedly driving more people away from this site and the KTL than ever seen before.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:28 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

He closed his OWN thread, because I tried to drop wisdom in it. His OWN thread.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79228

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 07-25-2009, 04:37 PM   #7
Chris
5th Chamber

Chris crouching tiger

Glad to see it's not just me. He seems like one of those radical extremists the police will end up arresting one day after attempting to blow up a milk carton on a train.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:38 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that thread brock posted was one of themost pathetic awful threads in the history of the cosmos.
And hes a mod.

Do you blame the people that put him there, or him?
Old 07-25-2009, 04:42 PM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Well he talks about the melting pot coming to a boil and gleams with joy at the prospect. Part of the blame definitely has to fall on Prolifical who claims no connection to NOI, which I believe, but when I asked him what he believes, he had no answer.

Old 07-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #10
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

but Prof is white, NOI generally despise white people, its basically their entire ethos, even if they recently try to sugar coat it. White people being devil and impure is what the entire religion is built upon from the genesis, you cant ignore that because its 2009.

Farrkhan doesnt realise these news stations and tv shows he appears on, they are only doing that (being nice to him, putting him on TV) to make black people look worse, so rational people can look at the TV and see these radical NOI fuckos talk this ridiculous shit, it makes black people in general look bad and stupid.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:52 PM   #11
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Power Corrupts

absolute power corrupts absolutely

Old 07-25-2009, 04:53 PM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

power is an illusion.
Old 07-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #13
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Is it?

Old 07-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #14
Chris
5th Chamber

Chris crouching tiger

Not really. Control is the true illusion.
Old 07-25-2009, 05:30 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

is power not nothing more than control??? The ability to manipulate people and things at your discretion??