news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 07-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #1
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey
Default Noi?

i don't know anything about the Nation Of Islam...so i was hoping that someone could give me a little bit of info on them

all i know so far, is that they hate white people or sum shit...but i don't wanna judge this religion til someone can explain to me what they are about and why exactly they beleive black people are superior to everyone else
Old 07-25-2009, 08:14 PM   #2
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wanna hear this too

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:28 PM   #3
Ol' Dirty Trixˣ
Wu Tang Clam

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ol' Dirty Trixˣ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah same here.

Listen to Jay-z's last album, it's all there.

Decipher, son.

Ol' Dirty Trixˣ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #4
zooruka

zooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venomszooruka five deadly venoms

wow im glad you made this thread...we never had a noi thread before !

peace be with you !
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2009, 11:40 PM   #5
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDZA View Post
i don't know anything about the Nation Of Islam...

all i know so far, is that they hate white people or sum shit...

and you found that out how ?
Old 07-25-2009, 11:56 PM   #6
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
Louis Farrakhan has stated that "White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."
Old 07-26-2009, 12:13 AM   #7
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rode Block View Post
now - what does that have to do with the NOI >Hating< white people - ?

and - again - wiki is not a reliable source on this subject
Old 07-26-2009, 12:17 AM   #8
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Quote:
now - what does that have to do with the NOI >Hating< white people - ?

and - again - wiki is not a reliable source on this subject
Never said they hated them. I think that fell under the "or sum shit" category.

and if you would look at the sources you would see there is a citation for the quote.
Old 07-26-2009, 01:28 AM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

ok
Old 07-26-2009, 09:25 AM   #10
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey

Quote:
a smart ass freind for one....

and the internet has quotes such as:

'from the creation of whites by an evil Black scientist'

'The Black race is superior than others, whites are devils'

'Black nationalist movement that is as different from Islam as night is from day. These people are not true Muslims. For example, they don't believe that Muhammad (S) was the last prophet. In fact, their founder Louis Farrakhan is regarded by the NOI as a Prophet. Also, in Islam you are supposed to be tolerant. The NOI hate white people and want segregation. In short and are actually just racist bastards who are not Muslims. They only use the Islamic jargon. ' - thats my favourite lol

they are a few that i found...i ent hating on it just yet, i just want someone to explain to me where this ideas came from...

oh and to the cat with the jesus sig...fuck you...i'm asking a question that i want to know the answer to so if you ent gonna say anything related to it why post, is there that little going on in your life that you have to post stupid, useless comments on the internet? faggot
Old 07-26-2009, 11:04 AM   #11
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
a smart ass freind for one....

and the internet has quotes such as:

'from the creation of whites by an evil Black scientist'

'The Black race is superior than others, whites are devils'

if thats where you want to get your information on the NOI from, then your knowledge of Us will stop right there - if you want to know what the NOI is about, read the messengers books

Quote:
'Black nationalist movement that is as different from Islam as night is from day. These people are not true Muslims. For example, they don't believe that Muhammad (S) was the last prophet.
people believe that Muhammad is the last prophet - Believe what you want

Quote:
In fact, their founder Louis Farrakhan is regarded by the NOI as a Prophet.

lol no he is not - i know that the Minister is not a prophet - and he isn't regarded as a prophet in the NOI

Quote:
Also, in Islam you are supposed to be tolerant. The NOI hate white people and want segregation.
tolerant of what - Islam, Muslims Tolerant ?

lmao - we don't carry guns, knives, or strap bombs to ourselves - we are taught to never be the aggressors - we are taught to respect everyone -

Quote:
In short and are actually just racist bastards who are not Muslims. They only use the Islamic jargon. ' - thats my favourite lol

they are a few that i found...i ent hating on it just yet, i just want someone to explain to me where this ideas came from...

you want to know where "the ideas" came from - read the messengers books

Quote:
oh and to the cat with the jesus sig...fuck you...i'm asking a question that i want to know the answer to so if you ent gonna say anything related to it why post, is there that little going on in your life that you have to post stupid, useless comments on the internet? faggot

these attacks are not tolerated here in KTL - be respectful to the cat with the jesus sig - and everyone else - i erase disrespectful and meaningless post
Old 07-26-2009, 11:30 AM   #12
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Everybody knows already that the NOI has a negative outlook upon whites.

Trying to dehumanize a group you dislike is the oldest trick in the book.

Whites have done it to blacks...Germans to Jews...etc.

EVERYONE with a problem with another group and are not afraid to show it do it.

Why would anyone think that this organization would be any different??
Old 07-26-2009, 11:48 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Everybody knows already that the NOI has a negative outlook upon whites.

why ?

Quote:
Trying to dehumanize a group you dislike is the oldest trick in the book.
dehumanization is what high society is trying to do to everyone - where and with who did this trick originate ?

Quote:
Whites have done it to blacks...Germans to Jews...etc.
have done it ?

so its over now and everything is alright huh - its not going on any more - everyone has learned their lessons right ?

Quote:
EVERYONE with a problem with another group and are not afraid to show it do it.
if you listen to what the NOI has to say and read what the NOI writes you'd recognize that we have move way past that group you speak of - that situation is small -

why would we have a problem with that group ?

is it unmerited ?

Quote:
Why would anyone think that this organization would be any different??
we deal with the iLLs set on us by that "Group"
we deal with us and heal us because we were put into a foul situation by that "group"
hating and mistreating that "group" will not put us or them in a better situation - we are not that "group" and we don't move like that "group"

that "group" is known to spread hatred and their hatered is manifested in how they treat the GROUPS of people and cultures that they hate - they murder, lie, and steal from the people they HATE - that's how their hatred is shown to the world -

murdering,lieing, and stealing is not our steez - we practice righteousness and love - even to that other "group" we are compassionate - why do yall want to exhaut this grace and set us back 100 years ?

yalls behavior will get yall in trouble if its continued
Old 07-26-2009, 01:07 PM   #14
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Quote:
ok
Do you agree with that statement?
Old 07-26-2009, 01:40 PM   #15
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
why ?

dehumanization is what high society is trying to do to everyone - where and with who did this trick originate ?

have done it ?

so its over now and everything is alright huh - its not going on any more - everyone has learned their lessons right ?

if you listen to what the NOI has to say and read what the NOI writes you'd recognize that we have move way past that group you speak of - that situation is small -

why would we have a problem with that group ?

is it unmerited ?

we deal with the iLLs set on us by that "Group"
we deal with us and heal us because we were put into a foul situation by that "group"
hating and mistreating that "group" will not put us or them in a better situation - we are not that "group" and we don't move like that "group"

that "group" is known to spread hatred and their hatered is manifested in how they treat the GROUPS of people and cultures that they hate - they murder, lie, and steal from the people they HATE - that's how their hatred is shown to the world -

murdering,lieing, and stealing is not our steez - we practice righteousness and love - even to that other "group" we are compassionate - why do yall want to exhaut this grace and set us back 100 years ?

yalls behavior will get yall in trouble if its continued

Yalls behavior?? Who is 'yalls'??

How will it get 'yall' into trouble?

What sort of trouble?