news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 07-27-2009, 10:39 AM   #1
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Article About the time Masta Killa socked the reporter (By the reporter himself)

by a stroke of pure luck, i came across this scan (from the source) on a totally unrelated website, i was like damn, gotta post that on the corp lol

"I got this
"

lol at it being over some shit from 6 months earlier, and them remembering the dude, and setting him up for a fall hahahhaahahah. more proof that MK never gave a fuck about his "rap career" or took shit serious. There were things more important, like respect.

times have changed man, this shit would never happen now, especially not without a court case.

Last edited by Ghost In The 'Lac; 07-27-2009 at 10:43 AM.
Ghost In The 'Lac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:24 PM   #2
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump

damn over a hundred views not one reply, the nigga food 4 thoght qouted it in his sig already even, didnt at least appreciate the thread?
Old 07-27-2009, 06:34 PM   #3
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's because this was just posted last week.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=79872

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 02:41 AM   #4
Frank Drebin
shaolin shadowboxer

Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Frank Drebin Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its interesting to hear his perspective. cheers

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
then she started telling me that she can't drink house drinks or cheap vodak, that it has to be ciroc or patron or else she gets sick. Bitch you better guzzle this Bartons and take an advil.
Frank Drebin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 04:55 AM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

This shit has been posted too many times, stop starting threads that have been done to death faggot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote