news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2005, 01:09 AM   #1
funky_tooth

funky_tooth grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to funky_tooth
Default Soulseek Users Here's A Shitload of WuFam Music

If any of you use Soulseek add the name funky_tooth to your list and browse around roughly 40 gigabytes worth of JUST WuFam music.I share roughly 20 to 25 thousand files at any one time.Basicly I'm looking for people who have shit I don't have to trade with.If you add me send me a message to let me know you're from the corp and I'll make sure you get top priority on downloads.Peace.
Old 09-18-2005, 12:56 PM   #2
SixOneTrey

SixOneTrey grasshopper
Default Re: Soulseek Users Here's A Shitload of WuFam Music

It's people like you who are fucking idiots. Why bootleg Wu Tang shit? Wu Tang is one of the few groups I actually support to the fullest and won't download their shit. I hope noone else who claims to be a "Wu" fan downloads their shit.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:01 PM   #3
GreenBee
Banned

GreenBee grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to GreenBee Send a message via AIM to GreenBee Send a message via MSN to GreenBee Send a message via Yahoo to GreenBee

Yeah You Dont Got Balls Thun. People Like You Are A Lost Cause. Fuckin Bad For Buisness FoReal. I Think You Should Get Knocked The Fuck Out. At Least I Send My Doggs In To Cop The New Wu Shit For Me. Five Finger Discount Motherfucker. At Least Im Being Honest. Your A Fuckin Bum. Get Lost Dont Return. Im Reporting You To Soul Control.
Old 09-18-2005, 01:04 PM   #4
PolitiC
Brainz Fried

PolitiC grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenBee
Yeah You Dont Got Balls Thun. People Like You Are A Lost Cause. Fuckin Bad For Buisness FoReal. I Think You Should Get Knocked The Fuck Out. At Least I Send My Doggs In To Cop The New Wu Shit For Me. Five Finger Discount Motherfucker. At Least Im Being Honest. Your A Fuckin Bum. Get Lost Dont Return. Im Reporting You To Soul Control.
co-sign..ive said it b/4 and ima say it again if u too cheap to pay money 4 an wu-album u might just get the fuck outta this site

Lets Connect Politic-Ditto

Old 09-18-2005, 02:04 PM   #5
funky_tooth

funky_tooth grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to funky_tooth

I support Wu Tang just as much as the rest of you,I pay for Wu Fam cd's and only SHARE THEM WITH PEOPLE WHO HAVE WU ALBUMS I CAN"T FIND.Don't go gettin all up in my shit before you know the facts.You act like I never paid for shit when 90 to 95% of my wu albums were picked up in a store or ordered over the internet.It was an offer to trade albums not a commercial for the bootleg barn so calm the fuck down and live longer.
Closed Thread