news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 06-20-2005, 03:26 AM   #1
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper
Unhappy dreams and death

How many of you guys know when your dreaming or when your in a dream? I was able to learn that when im in a dream I can control what I do its hard like don't think to hard loosen up. My problem is I always want to see tornado's and finally I did form one in my dream. Also did anybody ever hear there name being called out in their dreams? Ic alot of people that I knew that died in my dreams but there are people that are alive in my dreams so whats up with that?

So what does happen after you die? That is the biggest question of life itself? Are you guys scared to die? When you die are you just road kill or do you move on? There is a god but for some reason he keeps you guessing on what happenes in the afterlife. Why do we have to die? When we die are we stuck dreaming forever? life is a mystery for sure. I think dead people are trying to communicate with us but we don't get it. Im done talking about this this bugs me out
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 04:01 AM   #2
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper
Default Re: dreams and death

i think that the soul is a little molecuel hidden in our brain extreamly well, its only common sence, because that we come from a lil itty bitty sperm, so that molecuel is always there, im sure some poeple know, and when we die, somehow that molecuel opens up to create a new life for yourslef, i fu chose too, its your free will, or it could be like a seed, waiting till adventually travles somewhere, becomse a part of somthing, and grows, and if on earth, u know u can be human again, i think once u experienced what u experienced, it always stays with you, but what u did wrong and right, determining how u treated your soul, would follow up on teh growing stage and becoming wiser andmore universal,...but these are my thoughts i share...because i thought about wheniw as a kid...how can there just not be a god....yes theres one...that the only answer i can come up with, and hes always with you as long as u think so, he loves you very much, but your soul has to be pure and strong to even try to conceptt or even understand and inhold the knowledge of what he knows, and yes i love him very much, my plan is to be great, not the best, but GREAT, nothing can be greatness....not even the best.....

but so farin our growing state....we're stll just growing..its really nothing, really...so when u die...it's natural to be scared, but once u look at it...once ur dead, you wont care for non of your problems this world creates for you to try to overcome.....

and yes there are dead spirits who wish ( i can be wrong, they can be help againts there own by GODs word) to stay, and tyr to make living hell and try to make shit better, but they're dead, it dont matter, as long as they dont fuck with me, then shits gonna get rumbling..i'll scared the living shit out of that ghost.....lol......

but yeh man..thats what i think
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:28 AM   #3
Rebel_INS
Veteran Member

Rebel_INS shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to Rebel_INS

Shit man to tell you truth. In my dreams I can control things, but like Im scared to, like its FOR REAL. Like its really happening but its not. Its like the same way I am in person but dreaming it. But my thoughts on the afterlife I have no clue. No1 knows.

But am I scared 2 die? Well kinda.....
Old 06-20-2005, 05:31 AM   #4
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

man sometimes I don't think it's real but really often I do think it's real, then I wake up and get pissed off that I didn't really do all that cool shit I did
Old 06-20-2005, 06:32 AM   #5
I-Legit
Fuckin' Left

I-Legit grasshopper

oh to answer u about dreams...i hardly remember them....once ina while i do, but ive had nothingbut good dreams except 1 scary one the other day, i was fighting so deamon in my mind in my dream, like he was in my mind..and i was tryin to fight him..so he doesnt posess me and i dont spaz out and go into soem stigmata/excorsist mode and scare my parents, but it ended b4 anyone won....

death....yeh i fear dieing liek any human living normal being.....but after death? a lil but i cant fear what i dont know
I-Legit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:39 AM   #6
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yea i dont remember my dreams...from the past 2 or 3 years its been like that...but the week or to i been jumpy... like i will just jump out of sleep like if i were having a bad dream..thing is i dont remeber a dream
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:49 AM   #7
jaywoods27
Veteran Member

jaywoods27 grasshopper

anybody ever have a dream of falling or being shot. I had both never hit the ground and the bullet hit me but I healed and became drinking buddies with the guy who hit me
jaywoods27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:17 AM   #8
Dr Zayus
Wu Vatican

Dr Zayus drunken mastaDr Zayus drunken masta

Dreams are just the visual/mental manifestation of subconscious desires. My dreams, for example (when I remember them) generally involve points of conflict in my life.

As for life, I think that reality as we see it is terribly limited. There's so much more to existence/non-existence that I don't even bother to sort out the smaller details of life. I guess we'll find out what happens when we die. Or not. Just remember, your body is the product of countless molecules and nuclei... what's not to say that we aren't the same, and that we are merely the molecules of a higher plane of existence? The universe, time, up, down, forward, back.. it all stretches to infinity, so it's also possible (hell, it's likely) that we're infinite in ourselves.

If you don't necessarily understand, it's cool. I don't understand it myself, but it's my answer and it feels right to me.
Dr Zayus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 07:19 AM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think most people have the dream of fallin...its like ur in complet darkness and u think u are falling and suddenly jump out of ur bed...lol...i use to have that back in the day....mabee thats what im having know just cant remember the falling part lol
100pr00f is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:06 AM   #10
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Peace, Descartes, a philosopher, argued that in a dream u cant realise dat u r dreaming, cos u'll automatically wake up. dont ask why.. try n read Meditations by him to understand mo.

i believe dat dreams are made in our minds with the knowledge we have acquired in the real world, or wat we perceive as the real world when we conscious.
when we dream, occurences and scenes emerge according to our knowledge.

ie, wen we see someone in a dream, we dont use eyes as we alraedy know how dat person looks like, wen we smell fire, we know how it smells cos most of us hav smelld fire.
if u are about to do sumin dat u neva eva done in ur life before,(so no knowledge of it), in the dream the feeling about dat scene will be different and fake until u actually experience it.
any weird dreams dat occur are merely knowledge lost in the mind and which is distorted. but ur brain will acknowledge that u r dreaming crap, as it has common knowledge of reality, and like a computer, will improve confused knowledge.

that is why we must gain as much knowledge and experience on Earth, so that when we die (i believe in afterlife), we are sort of reborn in a dreamlike world commonly known as heaven and hell.

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 11:08 AM   #11
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

heaven and hell are described seperately in religion, however, it is highly likely dat they are the same in the afterworld, cos according to religion, u gotta be good in order to eneter heaven, but no1 is perfect, we all make mistakes.
as soon as we die, we start to improve ourselves by learning from our mistakes.
we are constantly learning of our own selves and after ages of self improvement, we become enlightened.

thats when we have paradise.

as Socrates said, the happy man is the wise man.

paradise is sweet if we are wise.

knowledge wisdom understanding peace

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 03:10 PM   #12
methical.com
Alex

methical.com grasshopper

i used to say to myself am i dreaming in a dream but never worked it out but now its just like watching a movie with me in it . i dont controll a thing

dreams are just to random i think there based on your emotion in your sleep as it is a lot stronger, when you see dead people if them you get pissed off when u wake up cos they seemed to be just there, strangers are weirder in dreams, where the fuck do them faces come from?

but i am not sure if there either really importent or really random bullshit.

Methical Dot Com
The #1 Source For Method Man On The Net.
methical.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 06:49 PM   #13
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

I have doors i am able to walk through in my dreams and they lead me to a whole new place. I believe your dreams are just ur mind turn on Standby. I dont believe the other garbage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 08:39 PM   #14
repo
illuminaughty

repo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to repo

i can control what happens in my dreams
last night i was on some crouching tiger hidden dragon shit
i also have dreams about people i know that are scary accurate over their mental state without me even knowing
i step into their minds during my subconscious
so that i do not have to bother with my own

i am not afraid to die
but i think that right now it woud be a huge waste if i did
i have to go kick god's ass when it's all said and done
for killing off my people before their time
so im kind of looking forward to that
repo is offline   Reply With Quote