news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 07-29-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default New NYGz - "Ready" (prod. by DJ Premier)

yep, time for the 2nd leak of the forthcoming NYGz/DJ Premier, "Pros & Cons", album and it's just as ill as the first song (which i also included in this post for those that haven't heard it yet). Remember that beat that 50 Cent was offered but passed up on but then released a lil' freestyle over - well, it's the same basic but this sounds WAY better. Via the DJ Premier blog!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:24 AM   #2
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes
Old 07-29-2009, 11:40 AM   #3
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

thanks dope tracks
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #4
harm77
Veteran Member

harm77 Imbecile

love that brand nubian joint!!!
harm77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 12:17 PM   #5
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ yes, definite classic and one of my favorite Brand Nu joints ever.. it's called "Claimin' I'm A Criminal".

Year Round Records really running the NY scene right now imo, NYGz is one of the illest "new-comers" to the scene over the last few years and I got a feeling 'Pros & Cons' will be a true classic. Blaq Poet/DJ Premier's collaboration that dropped last month is fucking rugged too!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 01:12 PM   #6
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I like that Policy track. Love the beat switches after every few bars.

"If Rap shit Dont Work Find Us In Tennessee
Lookin For Buck
See If They Still Ten A Ki"

The buildup in the Ready instro...damn...

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 05:38 PM   #7
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

props for these
Old 07-29-2009, 06:37 PM   #8
Gamo
thelo na kapnos zizanio

Gamo grasshopper
Send a message via Yahoo to Gamo

Ever since I heard "Welcome to G-Dom" I always liked these dudes. The chorus to that song is nice

Gamo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 10:12 PM   #9
crds
ADEPT

crds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkeycrds iron monkey

Both joints are dope, that NYGZ album should be a banger.
crds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2009, 11:27 PM   #10
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

Heard that same sample from Muggs Soul Assassins II "Millenium Thrust"
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote