news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 09-19-2005, 07:29 PM   #31
froth
Yacub grafted me

froth crouching tigerfroth crouching tiger
Send a message via MSN to froth
Default Re: KATRINA- The whole story..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron Jaworski
i dont get what youre trying to say, the 2nd picture is obviously photoshopped
hahahaha nice sig
Old 09-19-2005, 08:04 PM   #32
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Quote:
Nah man that's what an artist dreamt about- it isn't antisemetic- it isn't meant to be- I have nothing against jewish people- yo you got it twisted- a guy dreamt about this and saw this picture and saw his dream in the picture-
Oh? So what are seeing exactly? Please explain to me how that is NOT a Jewish charicature(sp?).
Os3y3ris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 08:22 PM   #33
ryanmeister

ryanmeister grasshopper

i don't neccisarily belive in illuminati, but knowing sociology you're stupid to pretend like the rich don't control the poor. there are bloodlines too. would it suprise me if this kind of shit went on? no. look at how private government is. soul controller, this is good shit, and i do think katrina is at the very least being played for everything its worth. if you look at the drop of funding for the past 20 years, the no bid contract to halliburton, the 200 million proposed to rebuild, the thousands of blacks in concentration camp like settings, the fact that the poor suffered the most, the fact that all government legistlators were on vacation, at the time of, and during the aftermath, you know, you just gotta wonder. i think this is not only debatable, it is sick that it is even possible to be debatable. and that my friends, is the main point of this arguement.
ryanmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 08:57 PM   #34
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via Skype™ to WARPATH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Os3y3ris
Oh? So what are seeing exactly? Please explain to me how that is NOT a Jewish charicature(sp?).
I'm sorry It's not meant to be a jewish guy- it's the artists vision of a spirit in the storm that's driving it- your just reading into something that you want to believe- that i'm trying to show some racist shit but that's just not the case- peace
Old 09-19-2005, 09:10 PM   #35
akira kurosawa
Veteran Member

akira kurosawa grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanmeister
i don't neccisarily belive in illuminati, but knowing sociology you're stupid to pretend like the rich don't control the poor. there are bloodlines too. would it suprise me if this kind of shit went on? no. look at how private government is. soul controller, this is good shit, and i do think katrina is at the very least being played for everything its worth. if you look at the drop of funding for the past 20 years, the no bid contract to halliburton, the 200 million proposed to rebuild, the thousands of blacks in concentration camp like settings, the fact that the poor suffered the most, the fact that all government legistlators were on vacation, at the time of, and during the aftermath, you know, you just gotta wonder. i think this is not only debatable, it is sick that it is even possible to be debatable. and that my friends, is the main point of this arguement.
!
Old 09-19-2005, 09:14 PM   #36
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

I found this doll rather cute, don't you charging soldier?

Seriously now, that looks like an old, bald headed, big nosed white guy. All he's missing is a beard. Its about as innocent as the doll I posted.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:13 PM   #37
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)WARPATH Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:

Seriously now, that looks like an old, bald headed, big nosed white guy. All he's missing is a beard. Its about as innocent as the doll I posted.
how can you deciper race in that picture? it's a face in the clouds- it doesn't have skin- and how does it look jewish? he's not rocking a yamaka- he's not playing with a dredle- guy your coming at me like you have a personal issue with me so what is it? It's obvious you only read a couple of my posts today and you automatically think you know what i'm about so tell me about me

your the only one posting racial pictures here
Old 09-19-2005, 10:35 PM   #38
akira kurosawa
Veteran Member

akira kurosawa grasshopper

i think it's the idea that the face in the clouds has a rather huge nose, which the jewish race has been abused with for probably centuries. however, i think it's purely coincidental and has nothing to do with the jewish race.
Old 09-19-2005, 10:40 PM   #39
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:

even if he was trying to be racist with that cloud pic(and im sure he wasnt), you respond to ignorance with more ignorance?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 10:40 PM   #40
WARPATH
Dinosaur Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by akira kurosawa
i think it's the idea that the face in the clouds has a rather huge nose, which the jewish race has been abused with for probably centuries. however, i think it's purely coincidental and has nothing to do with the jewish race.
thanks glad someone is coming to reason- native americans have been giving the same type of stereo types- with big noses-you can see it in the old porky pig cartoons- natives call the spirits in the clouds- grandfathers- cuz they've been watcing over us since the beginning of time- so they would be mad old and have features that us humans couldn't imagine
Old 09-19-2005, 11:52 PM   #41
maestro wooz
Veteran Member

maestro wooz Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charging Soldier
that's ok it's a little to much for some folks to comprehend- it is photo shopped by a friend of my dad's- he dreams this stuff- some of us pagan savage natives believe that the grandfather's communicate with us through dreams- and to that jew hatin guy- why do you hate jews?
oh
maestro wooz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 11:54 PM   #42
urbanlegendmf
Banned

urbanlegendmf shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Literate Type Asshole
if the "illuminati" exists, if a huge organization exists which controls EVERY aspect of life in the world, politics, science, military, tell me one thing: why is there not one single conclusive bit of evidence to support its existence? all that exists is hypothesis. you take one fact - such as a hurricane. you take a prejudice against the establishment. you put them together and you get the theory, that the establishment created the hurricane, because that satisfies your anti-establishment desires. you rearrange the facts in any way you possibly can to make possible seem like likely. you miss out facts that don't support it- like the hurricane costing the american economy (and hence, the bush administration) billions of dollars, or the hurricane destroying oil infrastructure (something i believe the bush administration is quite keen on), or the administration's response to the hurricane being very damaging to their political standing.

the illuminati is supposed to control politics, science, military, medicine, law enforcement....these are not backroom industries run by a few people. you need thousands upon thousands of specialized, trained individual people to run these industries. how come not one of them has ever come forward with even a slight hint of evidence of such an organization? how come no large numbers of doctors or scientists or law enforcement officers have ever "disappeared"? WHY is there ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to support the existence of the illuminati other than conjecture and hypothesis, which has been applied to facts for centuries by conspiracy theorists who virtually all turned out to be wrong? the only thing that would make the illuminati plausible would be direct, explicit telepathic mind control. which does not exist.

i reiterate - NIGGA PLEASE
SOUL GOT SONNED, EXCEPT BUSH DOESNT CARE FOR BLACKS CAUSE IF IT WAS BEVERLY HILLS, HE WOULD HAVE HAVE SENT THEM PALLETS OF FOOD AND WATER WIT BLACK HELICOPTERS LIKE THEY DID IN AFGAN
urbanlegendmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 02:07 AM   #43
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker

Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i got sonned coz next man doesnt know his research
tis all good

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.

Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 03:19 AM   #44
Os3y3ris
Veteran Member

Os3y3ris shaolin monk

Quote:
even if he was trying to be racist with that cloud pic(and im sure he wasnt), you respond to ignorance with more ignorance?
Dude, I'm black. The only statement I'm making with my post is illustrating the type of ignorance displayed, NOT saying it for myself. Regardless of context, you recognize it immediately, no? So how is the image in the clouds NOT recognizable?
Old 09-20-2005, 03:51 AM   #45
urbanlegendmf
Banned

urbanlegendmf shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by soul controller
yeah i got sonned coz next man doesnt know his research
tis all good
i think youre gonna cry

urbanlegendmf is offline   Reply With Quote