0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 08:29 PM   #16
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 35
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

@MasterDanMuhammad
explain these US goverment documents?

the US Department Of Defense Appropriations for 1970 document from tuesday, july 1st, 1969 called House Resolution 15090 Part 5, page 129, here's a link to it
http://www.geocities.com/kidhistory/....htm?200513%A0




here's a photograph of the virus the US Special Cancer Virus Program was working on they called ESP-1 that looks identical to the AIDS virus
http://www.boydgraves.com/news/101102.html

could you explain these

Last edited by LONDON!; 08-03-2009 at 08:44 PM.
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:35 PM   #17
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,907
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

I've seen them. I've seen wiht Boyd Graves thing before.

YOU explain them. IN detail.

YOUR the one making the claim.

The problem with KTL is that people make these outlandish claims and do not back them up with anything.


Im going to need more evidence that this. ITs not enough...One mans opinion about this.

I have looked at these...and with a very open mind, but Im afraid that it still solves nothing.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:38 PM   #18
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,907
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Furthermore...are you a doctor who can analyze electron microscope findings??

Is Boyd Graves...said he was a lawyer and and AIDS patient. But not a doctor.

Look im not saying he is wrong, but this is not clear cut evidence.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:42 PM   #19
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 35
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
what the fuck does that mean?
it means during my research i have gotten extensive information from respected professors like professor Donald W Scott MA, MSC, Dr.Leonard G Horowitz DMD, MA, MPH and a lawyer who took the US goverment to court for the creation of the AIDS virus called Boyd Ed Graves

it means i've got 'documents' to back up my claims, not opions, but conclusions from these documents, if you say 1 + 1 = 4 just because the western mainstream establishment says it 4, but you have there own documents plus wit basic common sense dosen't make 1 + 1 =4, not matter how underground the answer is, its still 1 + 1=1
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #20
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,907
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

IM not claiming anything. Your the one making claims.

All I said was that from what I've read from both sides, it is pretty inconclusive, so right now, im undecided but leaning toward it was not man made.

Documents are nice when they work in your favor, but how many documents have been fudged thruout the years??? Huh?

How many false reports written up?

Unless you have complete evidence it is just a claim and you do not have the be all end all evidence.

Nor does the other side.

It could possibly be somethign different from both...you cannnot say yes or no because nobody knows.


As of now....the search continues.


Elaborate on how you have gotten information from these two professor.....do you know them personally?
Your sources are very important to me.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #21
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 35
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

how is a US goverment document which was obtained from a US library fudge

you can get the US Department Of Defense Appropriations for 1970 document from tuesday, july 1st, 1969 called House Resolution 15090 Part 5, page 129, by requesting it from by the freedom of information act

its all above board

these documents were all obtained from US librarys, there kosher

i have two of the doctors numbers, boyd passed away two weeks ago
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #22
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,907
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

U think documents haven't been fudged before??

Thats all im saying.

I've seen what your presenting already.


There is also a site where you can see the patent for the cure for AIDS and that Gallo bought the patent or something to that nature.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:03 PM   #23
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,673
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
sunny what is your opinion

i see it like this -

if they can put small pox in blankets to try and wipe out the native/original man in the past, they can manipulate a virus and spread it in africa -

but i don't know - i for sure don't believe the story of africans mating with monkeys -


the tuskegee incident also - where they targeted and poisoned black families with syphilis, suggest that it is not beneath them to pull off this whole aids thing
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:05 PM   #24
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld
 
ALCATRAZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 9,840
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 44
ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
What is your opinion?
nigga i don't got one yet
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:06 PM   #25
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,907
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

for you it may be about that.

Biological warfare has been done to eachother...whether it was catapulting dead plague infested bodies over castle walls or using mustard and chlorine gas on eachother in WW1.....its been done before.

Thats not the question.

The question is, is AIDS man made. Did they or can they actually do this.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:11 PM   #26
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future
 
LORD NOSE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Double Barreled Snot Gun
Age: 1
Posts: 14,673
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 71
LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
for you it may be about that.

Biological warfare has been done to eachother...whether it was catapulting dead plague infested bodies over castle walls or using mustard and chlorine gas on eachother in WW1.....its been done before.

Thats not the question.

The question is, is AIDS man made. Did they or can they actually do this.
calm down son - its a discussion about aids - that's all it is
__________________
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:19 PM   #27
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer
 
food for thought's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
Posts: 17,272
Rep Power: 102
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default





Quote:
UK journalist Edward Hooper who read a (subsequently retracted) 1992 article in Rolling Stone magazine by freelance journalist Tom Curtis put forward the theory that AIDS was inadvertently caused in the late 1950's in the Belgian Congo by Hilary Koprowski's research into a polio vaccine. Hooper travelled to Africa for 7 years of research into the subject, before publishing a book, The River, in which he alleged that an experimental oral polio vaccine prepared in chimpanzee kidneys or blood was the route through which the SIV mutated into HIV, some time between 1957 to 1959. The supplemental evidence collected since the publication of The River culminated in the production of the film The Origin Of Aids [1].

BBC

Quote:
'Scientists started Aids epidemic'

A polio vaccine using tissue from primates could have been behind the leap made by the human immunodeficiency virus - HIV - from apes and moneys to humans, a new book claims.

Newsnight
The idea is not novel - a version of the theory was published in the early 1990s and knocked down - but the new book sets out the facts in more detail.

Called The River, it offers evidence that scientists' good intentions may have led to the virus gaining a hold on the human population.

Samples of the vaccine under suspicion still exist, and the head of the World Health Organization's (WHO) polio eradication programme has called for it to be tested, if only to put the theory to rest once and for all.

The theory also alarms those who believe the future of medicine is likely to include xenotransplantation, where organs from one animal - such as a pig - are placed in a human.

Gaining strength

Professor Bill Hamilton, of Oxford University's department of zoology, said: "This theory, rather sadly, has gone from strength to strength. It's not proven by any means, but it's looking very strong."

Dr Hilary Koprowski, a doctor in Philadelphia produced the vaccine in the 1950s when the race was on to prevent a disease that was as feared in its time as cancer or Aids now.

Edward Hooper, author of The River, points to a correlation between the sites of mass inoculations using Dr Koprowski's vaccine in the late 1950s and the first recorded cases of Aids in the 1960s.

Three parts of the Democratic Republic of Congo - at the time the Belgian Congo and subsequently Zaire - were particularly affected.

These were Rouzizi Valley, Lubudi and Leopoldville - where the first case of the disease was detected in a blood sample from 1959.

Circumstantial evidence

Dr Harry Hull, head of the WHO's polio eradication programme, was sceptical.

"This theory requires first that the vaccine be contaminated, that the conditions be right for the propagation of the virus and that it then go into children and grow," he said.

"It also does not make sense in that there were other children who received this vaccine who didn't contract it - so the question is why would it just be the children in the Congo and not elsewhere?"

He called for remaining samples of the vaccine to be examined to settle the question.

Mr Hooper stood by his theory, although he admitted he could not be certain it was the truth.

"It is still a hypothesis, but I consider that the circumstantial evidence that is put forward now is compelling," he said.

The wrong monkey

Critics of the theory say that the virus originated in chimpanzees, but Dr Koprowski has always said the primate material used in the vaccine came from Asiatic monkeys.

However, Mr Hooper said he had evidence to the contrary.

"I have individual testimony from three or four people that these chimps were used, the kidneys were excised from these chimps and sent back not only to Philadelphia where Koprowski was working but also to Belgium where they were used in cell cultures."

But Professor Preston Marks, a senior scientist at the Aaron Diamond Aids Research Centre, in New Orleans, has yet to be convinced.

"The first problem is that we have an oral vaccine that would not transmit SIV (the chimpanzee form of HIV)," he said.

"That's compounded by the fact that these viruses have existed in monkeys for millions of years, and the virus never crossed over."

Eating chimps

In that time, monkeys and chimpanzees had been hunted for food, he said.

"One's mucous membranes and mouth would be exposed to the blood and tissue of these chimpanzees and monkeys while chopping and processing them for the table.

"There has to be something else, something additional, besides oral exposure to minimal amounts of SIV."

The WHO stressed that all polio vaccines currently in use are rigorously screened and are safe.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/431167.stm


info is out there.
__________________
We do it for the people.



food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:23 PM   #28
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 35
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
U think documents haven't been fudged before??

Thats all im saying.

I've seen what your presenting already.


There is also a site where you can see the patent for the cure for AIDS and that Gallo bought the patent or something to that nature.
here's the patent for it
http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...r=1&f=G&l=50&s
1=5676977.PN.&OS=PN/5676977&RS=PN/5676977

gallo(who was the cheif case officer for the US Special Virus Cancer Program that created the AIDS virus) just gave the cure to a guy called dr.marvin s antelman who he had gone to uni but stole some ideas from marvin, so gave the cure to him as payback

marvin & gallo told this to boyd
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #29
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: O-Block
Posts: 11,315
Blog Entries: 4
Rep Power: 51
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

A virus, like DAN said, cannot be made. To believe man can make a virus is to imply that man has god-like powers.

There is not much if any evidence to prove that hiv kills people.

People are told they have hiv when they take an antibody test. Antibodies suggest that the body is fighting or already has fought off the virus.

After they are told they have antibodies for hiv, they are encouraged to take medications that are highly cytotoxic (meds that attack all cells whether they are healthy or not).

Cancer patients also take cytotoxic meds, but they take them for a few days or weeks at a time then abstain from them cuz too much would KILL THEM.

When it comes to people who are hiv positive, they are put on cytotoxic meds indefinately or until death.

Could it be possible that cytotoxic medications taken by hiv positive peoples are killing them instead of the actual hiv virus??????????????
__________________







diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:35 PM   #30
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,907
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Everybody has a cute theory or a reason to place blaim on something or someone, but nobody knows shit.

In this thread alone, there have beena bout 3 or 4 different versions.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one