Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #31
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
A virus, like DAN said, cannot be made. To believe man can make a virus is to imply that man has god-like powers.

There is not much if any evidence to prove that hiv kills people.

People are told they have hiv when they take an antibody test. Antibodies suggest that the body is fighting or already has fought off the virus.

After they are told they have antibodies for hiv, they are encouraged to take medications that are highly cytotoxic (meds that attack all cells whether they are healthy or not).

Cancer patients also take cytotoxic meds, but they take them for a few days or weeks at a time then abstain from them cuz too much would KILL THEM.

When it comes to people who are hiv positive, they are put on cytotoxic meds indefinately or until death.

Could it be possible that cytotoxic medications taken by hiv positive peoples are killing them instead of the actual hiv virus??????????????
explain those US goverment documents

they ain't fudged neither

like someone in is going to fudge US goverment documents (that can be gotten by the freedom of information act) to make it look like the US goverment created the virus, then put those documents in the library

please, yeah right

you can cherry pick what you want to believe in life, its cool, its a free world, for real
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:40 PM   #32
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member
 
Sky Blue Danny Kid's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: United Fucking States of America, Pussy
Age: 32
Posts: 7,902
Blog Entries: 1
Rep Power: 62
Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Food for Thought brings up an interesting, albeit unsubstantiated theory.

However, that article does not suggest that man made AIDS, but rather inadvertantly led to its spread.

It is something that cannot be proven, but is certainly worthy of consideration.

Sunny, I don't think anybody was saying that Africans fucked monkeys. But numerous tribes did eat, and still do eat monkeys, not just in africa, but wherever monkeys are found.

And DIggy, I agree with your conerns about AIDS and Cancer medications.

However, I disagree with the statement that HIV does not kill people.

It does not directly kill people, but most certainly weakens the immune system to the point that a common cold or pneumonia can kill its host.

Of course, it can be argued that cytotoxic meds do the exact same thing.
__________________
--youreallfags.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:50 PM   #33
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Earth Surfin' Thru Da Universe
Posts: 10,713
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 49
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
explain those US goverment documents

they ain't fudged neither

like someone in is going to fudge US goverment documents (that can be gotten by the freedom of information act) to make it look like the US goverment created the virus, then put those documents in the library

please, yeah right

you can cherry pick what you want to believe in life, its cool, its a free world, for real


I did not cherry pick anything.

I've done extensive research.

I've researched the works or Peter Deuseberg and others.

There is a video called "HIV Fact or Fiction". Please watch it.

That flow chart, when looked at critically, is a procedure for how to conduct an experiment. It is NOT a flow chart of how HIV/AIDS was developed. I've seen that flow chart before. Please look at it critically. Understand that the language used on the chart uses scientific terminology.

Boyd was mislead on what the flowchart meant.

Again, please look at the chart with a critical eye.



Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post

And DIggy, I agree with your concerns about AIDS and Cancer medications.

However, I disagree with the statement that HIV does not kill people.

It does not directly kill people, but most certainly weakens the immune system to the point that a common cold or pneumonia can kill its host.

Of course, it can be argued that cytotoxic meds do the exact same thing.

I could be wrong about HIV not killing. That is possible. But in many cases, people are at least at face value, healthy individuals. They are told they are sick and will die in 10 years cuz of something discovered in their blood. They are put on cytotoxic meds that cause the following symptoms:
  • Diarrhea
  • Weight loss
  • Hunger loss
  • Weakness
  • Depression
  • Liver Failure
There are also a host of other symptoms they suffer from. They go downhill from there until they end up in the hospital and die.

I don't know of any or many cases of people who have hiv and refuse meds and die. But there are many cases of people who are told they have hiv, take meds and suffer the symptoms, and die!!!
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.





Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:54 PM   #34
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post

Sunny, I don't think anybody was saying that Africans fucked monkeys. But numerous tribes did eat, and still do eat monkeys, not just in africa, but wherever monkeys are found.

if this was true, these villagers would have been doing this from the beginning of time, cities only started in Africa in the early to mid 20th century, tribes have been migrating all over the continent from the beginning of time

if your theory was true or added up, there would be no people in africa let alone anywhere else, the human race would have been wiped out a long time ago

why did the AIDS explosion happen on a mass level only in the late 70s, early 80's all over the world after all this monkey eating from the beginning of time, why then
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 08:57 PM   #35
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,819
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Thats interesting.

How do you explain Kaposi's Sarcoma?? the cancerous brown lesions patients get.

From the meds??
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:02 PM   #36
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,819
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
if this was true, these villagers would have been doing this from the beginning of time, cities only started in Africa in the early to mid 20th century, tribes have been migrating all over the continent from the beginning of time

if your theory was true or added up, there would be no people in africa let alone anywhere else, the human race would have been wiped out a long time ago

why did the AIDS explosion happen on a mass level only in the late 70s, early 80's all over the world after all this monkey eating from the beginning of time, why then
why did plague explode in europe and asia when it did???

Cities only started in african in the early to mid 20th century???LOL. Laughable.

There are many theories as to why it started when it did. Its possible that it was a medical fuck up, in fact, from all i have seen, that seems to be the most plausible case for it.

The HIV/AIDS as a biological weapon just does not make sense from a biological weapons making standpoint. That is just my opinion.

But we dont kno...there are so many possibilities.

Just because Aids was not identified until the seventies and eighties dont mean shit either. HIV could have been around who knows how long.

Nobody can really say.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:20 PM   #37
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I did not cherry pick anything.

I've done extensive research.

I've researched the works or Peter Deuseberg and others.

There is a video called "HIV Fact or Fiction". Please watch it.

That flow chart, when looked at critically, is a procedure for how to conduct an experiment. It is NOT a flow chart of how HIV/AIDS was developed. I've seen that flow chart before. Please look at it critically. Understand that the language used on the chart uses scientific terminology.

Boyd was mislead on what the flowchart meant.

Again, please look at the chart with a critical eye.






I could be wrong about HIV not killing. That is possible. But in many cases, people are at least at face value, healthy individuals. They are told they are sick and will die in 10 years cuz of something discovered in their blood. They are put on cytotoxic meds that cause the following symptoms:
  • Diarrhea
  • Weight loss
  • Hunger loss
  • Weakness
  • Depression
  • Liver Failure
There are also a host of other symptoms they suffer from. They go downhill from there until they end up in the hospital and die.

I don't know of any or many cases of people who have hiv and refuse meds and die. But there are many cases of people who are told they have hiv, take meds and suffer the symptoms, and die!!!
have you seen the progress reports from the Special Virus Program, there basically trying to create new AIDS type viruses by putting zoonotic(animal) viruses into the human genome, its blantantly obvious if you have read those reports


explain this paragraph from the US goverment document called house resolution 15090 by a doctor macarthur from the US army from 1969 tuesday july 1

"within the next 5 to 10 years.it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease causing organisms. most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease

a research program to explore the feasibility of this could be completed in approximately 6 years at a total cost of $10 million"

there basically saying they know how to create a AIDS type virus, but need $10million to create an it in 5 to 10 years

the US Special Virus Program ended in 1978, 9 years later,

on the flowchart it says at the end of it

'phase 5lan and execute clinical trials to evaluate control measures'

now if thats not layman's english, then i don't know what is

the WHO smallpox vaccinations and the US goverment's Center For Disease And Control's hepatitis b vaccination programs started in the late 70's in the areas were the mass explosion of AIDS cases started simutaneously

do the research people and add it up
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:24 PM   #38
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
why did plague explode in europe and asia when it did???

Cities only started in african in the early to mid 20th century???LOL. Laughable.

.
1.the plague isn't a retro virus, its usually impossible for animal retro-virius to cross over like how AIDS did

2.do your research, most proper cities on a mass scale started in africa in the early 20th century, do the research
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:40 PM   #39
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile
 
Olive Oil Goombah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: The Big Plum
Posts: 21,819
Rep Power: 50
Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default

you are sweeping everything that challenges what you say under the rug to attempt to prove your way is right.

Whether or not plague was a retro virus wasn't the point.

Proper Cities?? please explain to me what a 'proper city' is and how africa never had one prior to the 20th century.

I think you need to do more research instead of just assuming pretty much everything based upon a few documents and a flow chart.

The language is NOT plain english. You are stretching the interpretation into the molding of your choice.

Like I said, Im not condeming your theory, but besides what i just mentioned, you really dont have much.
__________________
Look eye, always look eye.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 09:56 PM   #40
diggy
The ABBOTT
 
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Earth Surfin' Thru Da Universe
Posts: 10,713
Blog Entries: 3
Rep Power: 49
diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
have you seen the progress reports from the Special Virus Program, there basically trying to create new AIDS type viruses by putting zoonotic(animal) viruses into the human genome, its blantantly obvious if you have read those reports
I have not read those reports.

If you have it, I would like to see it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
explain this paragraph from the US goverment document called house resolution 15090 by a doctor macarthur from the US army from 1969 tuesday july 1

"within the next 5 to 10 years.it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease causing organisms. most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease
It would be foolish of me to analyse this paragraph not in relation to the whole document.

If you have the whole document, I would like to read it before I give a conclusion.




Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
'phase 5lan and execute clinical trials to evaluate control measures'

now if thats not layman's english, then i don't know what is

This is exactly what I am talking about. It is NOT laymans' English.

execute: To carry out or accomplish

control : To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.

The above words are relating to an experiment.


Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
the WHO smallpox vaccinations and the US goverment's Center For Disease And Control's hepatitis b vaccination programs started in the late 70's in the areas were the mass explosion of AIDS cases started simutaneously

do the research people and add it up
Yes, I know about this. Just because they SAID the innoculated people had AIDS, does not make it so. Do you think a murderer is gonna tell the truth about his victims?
__________________




Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.





Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:08 PM   #41
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
you are sweeping everything that challenges what you say under the rug to attempt to prove your way is right.

Whether or not plague was a retro virus wasn't the point.

Proper Cities?? please explain to me what a 'proper city' is and how africa never had one prior to the 20th century.

I think you need to do more research instead of just assuming pretty much everything based upon a few documents and a flow chart.

The language is NOT plain english. You are stretching the interpretation into the molding of your choice.

Like I said, Im not condeming your theory, but besides what i just mentioned, you really dont have much.
i'm not molding nuthin into nuthin,

your coming wit your opions, wit nuthin to back it up, which is cool, everyone is entilted to there opions, it's a free world

you can't answer my questions wit any facts or evidence, documents or scienitific arguments to make your point, apart saying everything is fudged by the boogie man to make the US goverment look bad, spreading this propaganda into US librarys, yeah right

if the plague is retro virus is the question, because if you new what a retro virus is, which the AIDS virus is, you would know, if you had done any real authentic research that its usually impossible for retro viruses to jump the specie barrier like AIDS had

if this was possible like this, it would have happened a long time ago and the human being race would have been wiped out a long time ago

the majority of developed cities on a mass level, started in africa in the early 20th century, do the research, have you even been to africa, do you even have family there, were are you getting your info on cities on a mass level being built before the 1900's in africa
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2009, 10:18 PM   #42
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
I have not read those reports.

If you have it, I would like to see it.






It would be foolish of me to analyse this paragraph not in relation to the whole document.

If you have the whole document, I would like to read it before I give a conclusion.







This is exactly what I am talking about. It is NOT laymans' English.

execute: To carry out or accomplish

control : To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.

The above words are relating to an experiment.




Yes, I know about this. Just because they SAID the innoculated people had AIDS, does not make it so. Do you think a murderer is gonna tell the truth about his victims?
i haven't got any of the progress reports on me, but i have seen them(i'll get em when i come to the US, check in main librarys, reqest for them), but i have the logic flowchart and the relevant page of the house resolution 15090(which is easy to obtain the whole thing aswell, request for all the pages), i can send it too you if you want them, pm me

if you read whats in the progress reports you would quickly clock onto what the flowchart is detailing, trust me on that
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 07:28 AM   #43
Robert
1%
 
Robert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Invisible College
Posts: 7,392
Rep Power: 53
Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

This thread, on one hand, has given me new found respect for Diggy and a greater understanding of his arguement.

On the other hand, it has led me to believe that "LONDON!" doesn't even understand the literature he is using as evidence.


Dan is also mighty restrained. Overall, an unusually calm KTL experience.
__________________











Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 11:39 AM   #44
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: LONDON, UK
Age: 34
Posts: 882
Rep Power: 0
LONDON! crouching tiger
Default

whats so theirs not to understand from a military guy asking congress for

"within the next 5 to 10 years.it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease causing organisms. most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease

a research program to explore the feasibility of this could be completed in approximately 6 years at a total cost of $10 million"

explain this

"refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease"

thats what AIDS does, he's basically saying he wants $10 million to create a new virus that no human has immunity to, thats plain english for any 11 year old

from the US Special Cancer Virus Program's Logic Flowchart at the end of it it says

Phase 5-'Plan and execute clinical trials to evaluate control measures'

this means and i'll give you the benefit of doubt, because you haven't seen any of the 15 annual progress reports from that program, that shows they were creating new viruses by putting animal viruses into the human genome, but it means they will 'plan' 'clinical trials' for this new virus and basically see what will happen, if thats not layman's english, then i don't know what is

explain this photograph of the virus they were working dr.robert gallo called the esp 1 virus, that looks identical to the AIDS virus

http://www.boydgraves.com/news/101102.html

Last edited by LONDON!; 08-04-2009 at 11:44 AM.
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 12:09 PM   #45
Robert
1%
 
Robert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: The Invisible College
Posts: 7,392
Rep Power: 53
Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
whats so theirs not to understand from a military guy asking congress for

"within the next 5 to 10 years.it would probably be possible to make a new infective microorganism which could differ in certain important aspects from any known disease causing organisms. most important of these is that it might be refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease

a research program to explore the feasibility of this could be completed in approximately 6 years at a total cost of $10 million"

explain this

"refractory to the immunological and therapeutic processes upon which we depend to maintain our relative freedom from infectious disease"

thats what AIDS does, he's basically saying he wants $10 million to create a new virus (not a virus, a disease causing organism) that no human has immunity to, thats plain english for any 11 year old

from the US Special Cancer Virus Program's Logic Flowchart at the end of it it says

Phase 5-'Plan and execute clinical trials to evaluate control measures'

FMJ could you please talk a bit more about the flow chart?

this means and i'll give you the benefit of doubt, because you haven't seen any of the 15 annual progress reports from that program, that shows they were creating new viruses by putting animal viruses into the human genome, but it means they will 'plan' 'clinical trials' for this new virus and basically see what will happen, if thats not layman's english, then i don't know what is

explain this photograph of the virus they were working dr.robert gallo called the esp 1 virus, that looks identical to the AIDS virus

http://www.boydgraves.com/news/101102.html
A virus is not a "micro organism" or a "disease causing organism". A virus is not a living organism.

Basically what you've done there is presumed they are talking about HIV/AIDS when they could be talking about anything. Or maybe there is more to this article that explains your point further?

If not, the "evidence" you have provided up until this point does not point to the conclusion you've arrived at.

Why haven't you provided any evidence regarding the "15 annual progress reports" from the US Special Cancer Virus Program? Am I supposed to just believe you?

Edit: I just read one of your earlier posts and see why you don't have these documents. Still, I am not prepared to believe what you are saying without them.


Your final piece of evidence, the photo, is so inconclusive it isn't funny.

FMJ can you talk about the flow chart a bit more?
__________________












Last edited by Robert; 08-04-2009 at 12:12 PM.
Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one