news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-04-2009, 12:45 PM   #46
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
A virus is not a "micro organism" or a "disease causing organism". A virus is not a living organism.

Basically what you've done there is presumed they are talking about HIV/AIDS when they could be talking about anything. Or maybe there is more to this article that explains your point further?

If not, the "evidence" you have provided up until this point does not point to the conclusion you've arrived at.

Why haven't you provided any evidence regarding the "15 annual progress reports" from the US Special Cancer Virus Program? Am I supposed to just believe you?

Edit: I just read one of your earlier posts and see why you don't have these documents. Still, I am not prepared to believe what you are saying without them.

Your final piece of evidence, the photo, is so inconclusive it isn't funny.

FMJ can you talk about the flow chart a bit more?
1.some viruses are micro organisms, what are you talking about?

2.if you think that photo is inclusive, then i guess pigs can fly too

3. this is what i and pofessor donald w scott, MA, Msc and a lot of other scientist, professors and researchers believes the virus to be, which is a modified(weaponized) sheep retrovirus(mutates a lot more, more than the common cold) derived from visna-maedi-rida(scrapie) retrovirus from sheep and a immune system suppressant derived from the mycoplasma fermantans, which comes from the deoxyribonucleic acid(dna) of the zoonotic(animal) disease baterium known as brucella abortus

4.the flowchart outlines 5 phases

phase 1-selection of specimens and detection of virus or virus expression
phase 2a-establishment of replication and intial characterization
phase 2b-replication and characterization of virus expression
phase 3a-definition of presumptive disease relationships and complete characterization
phase 3b-complete characterization:demostration of virus mediated functions essential for induction and maintenance of neoplasia
phase 4a-immunological control
phase 4b-biochemical control
phase 5-plan execute clinical trials to evalute control measures

Last edited by LONDON!; 08-04-2009 at 01:04 PM.
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:13 PM   #47
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
FMJ can you talk about the flow chart a bit more?
Respect.

The flow chart is nothing but a scientific procedural model to follow when conducting an experiment.

Some people look at words like "execute" and "control" on the flow chart and conclude that the government were trying to execute and control people when that is not the case.

These words relate to an experiment.

execute: To carry out or accomplish

control : To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.

Anyway, here is the chart:

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/Evils...-svcp_1972.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:19 PM   #48
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Edit: directed at LONDON.

Hang on.

Isn't there a great deal of conjecture around whether viruses are alive or not?

If a virus isn't alive, then it isn't an organism.

However, after having a bit of a look around, I see there are a lot of contradictory statements on a number of science-based websites.

I don't think you would find the same contradictions in scholarly literature, but unfortunately I don't have access to that at the moment.

For example, on one website, under the definition for "organism", viruses are listed as an example. Yet in the definition for "microorganism" on the same website, it says "Viruses and prions, although microscopic, are not considered microorganisms by others because they are generally regarded as non-living".

I hope that clears up what I was talking about.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2009, 01:23 PM   #49
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Respect.

The flow chart is nothing but a scientific procedural model to follow when conducting an experiment.

Some people look at words like "execute" and "control" on the flow chart and conclude that the government were trying to execute and control people when that is not the case.

control : To verify or regulate (a scientific experiment) by conducting a parallel experiment or by comparing with another standard.

Thank you for providing the chart.

I understand what "control" and "execute" mean in this context (you'd fucking hope so given I have a science degree).

However, I was wondering if you knew anything of the "annual reports" regarding the flow chart that LONDON! is referring to?

Old 08-04-2009, 01:31 PM   #50
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Respect.

its not 'excute' and 'control' people are looking at, its conduct 'clinical trials' of a virus called esp 1 that looks 99.9% like the AIDS virus
Old 08-04-2009, 04:21 PM   #51
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

You cannot make that assumption. Only a scientist could. Unless you are indeed a scientist.
But your not.

Nobody on this site could probably do that accurately.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:37 PM   #52
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
You cannot make that assumption. Only a scientist could. Unless you are indeed a scientist.
But your not.

Nobody on this site could probably do that accurately.
what are you talking about, yes i can make that assumption because its basic common sense a 13 year old could work out, if you do the proper research, this isn't quantum physics, if you can't work it out, then thats diffrent, thats cool, theirs nuthin wrong wit that, its a free world

professors, scientist, doctors like Professor Donald W Scott MA, MSC, Dr.Leonard G Horowitz DMD, MA, MPH, agree wit my 'assumptions' if that makes you feel better
Old 08-04-2009, 08:42 PM   #53
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Thank you for providing the chart.

I understand what "control" and "execute" mean in this context (you'd fucking hope so given I have a science degree).

However, I was wondering if you knew anything of the "annual reports" regarding the flow chart that LONDON! is referring to?

I don't know anything about them.

If he could show them in this thread we could know what he's talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
I personally find FMJ's approach to message boarding hilarious, considering we've got a lot of people here who often overcompensate for being heterosexual.

The one's who
lose it over his soft, gay care-free posts are suspect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Danny Kid View Post
Ahh, the numerical mythology of the homosexual african-canadian wu-tang fan is truly strange and wondrous.

What a unique people.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 01:51 AM   #54
Robert
1%

Just to go back to something: as I said earlier, if viruses are not living then they are not organisms. There is a fair bit of conjecture on how they should be classified. So how exactly do we know this military official was talking about a virus when he said "microorganism"?

That does not seem so clear cut to me.

Old 08-05-2009, 02:45 AM   #55
GODIZILLAH

GODIZILLAH grasshopper

Wow
GODIZILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2009, 06:05 AM   #56
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
I don't know anything about them.

If he could show them in this thread we could know what he's talking about.
i don't have them wit me, each report is about 300 pages long

@robert
i'll say it again, some viruses are micro organisms, this is known
Old 08-05-2009, 11:58 AM   #57
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONDON! View Post
i don't have them wit me, each report is about 300 pages long

@robert
i'll say it again, some viruses are micro organisms, this is known
Care to name some?

Old 08-05-2009, 03:30 PM   #58
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Care to name some?

Definition of Virus

Virus: A microorganism smaller than a bacteria, which cannot grow or reproduce apart from a living cell. A virus invades living cells and uses their chemical machinery to keep itself alive and to replicate itself. It may reproduce with fidelity or with errors (mutations)-this ability to mutate is responsible for the ability of some viruses to change slightly in each infected person, making treatment more difficult.

Viruses cause many common human infections, and are also responsible for a bevy of rare diseases. Examples of viral illnesses range from the common cold, which is usually caused by one of the rhinoviruses, to acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), which is caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

Viruses may contain either DNA or RNA as their genetic material. Herpes simplex virus and the hepatitis- B virus are DNA viruses. RNA viruses have an enzyme called reverse transcriptase that permits the usual sequence of DNA-to-RNA to be reversed so the virus can make a DNA version of itself. RNA viruses include HIV and the hepatitis C virus.
Old 08-06-2009, 12:00 PM   #59
Robert
1%

So basically you didn't provide any examples of specific viruses that are considered microorganisms (ie you didn't answer my question).

I don't need you to show me definitions. I understand that some definitions indicate viruses are microorganisms and some indicate that they are not. That wasn't my point.

I know for a fact, from my studies, that a large proportion of the scientific community don't consider viruses to be living or to be microorganisms.

"Viruses and prions, although microscopic, are not considered microorganisms because they are generally regarded as non-living"

So how have you in any way addressed my question? Essentially you've said the same thing three times without getting anywhere.

Last edited by Robert; 08-06-2009 at 12:06 PM.
Old 08-06-2009, 01:08 PM   #60
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what has these book,news reports,and doctors told you about aids ?

you believe them ?

Aids is fake