news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-13-2005, 11:43 PM   #1
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Default The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Let's get the wrestling discussion going again. What were your thoughts on the recent ECW Pay Per View? Also, thoughts on the draft that's been going on?
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2005, 11:47 PM   #2
wu gambino
Entrepreneur

wu gambino shaolin monk
Send a message via AIM to wu gambino Send a message via MSN to wu gambino Send a message via Yahoo to wu gambino
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread

I dont really watch the Smackdown! or Raw, but if Im bored home on a Saturday I usually catch up on the happening that week on that recap show on Fox @ midnight. I dont like the wrestling itself, but the stories and shit are addicting to watch. John Cena getting drafted to Raw is cool. My favorite wrestlers I guess are Shawn Michels & Undertaker. Undertaker was my fav when I actually watched the shows. That was like between 95 - 99. Then I stopped.

Arrived: July 13th 2oo3
Departed: April 16th 2oo8

wu gambino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:51 AM   #3
WolfMan
The Moon Knight

WolfMan grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to WolfMan
Default Re: The official Pro Wrestling thread.

Haven't watched it in a while man... Was the ECW PPV any good? I was really hyped when I heard about it, might have my friend dl it so I can watch it...
Blessing To The Reader.
WolfMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 05:58 AM   #4
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

ECW PPV >>>> everything else the WWE put out for the last years.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:08 AM   #5
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

naw i rather watch the real stuff like ufc
100pr00f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:40 AM   #6
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

I fuckin loved ECW back in the hay day. RVD RVD RVD RVD The Whole Fuckin Show. lol sorry had to get that out of me. Anyway tha PPV was aight could of been a lot better needed some Franchise Shane Douglas, Raven, Jerry New Fuckin Show Lynn, Eliminators and all but it was good for what they had at hand. Dudleyz vs. Dreamer and Sandman match was off the chain. My fav was the Mike Awesome vs. Masto Tanaka, they always have a classic brawl probably my fav fued in wrestling history they fight everywhere america,japan,mexico whereever theres a ring set up lol. Rey vs. Psycosis match was a huge disappointment they are way better than that match they had o well for one night only the chants of ECW rang high in the ballroom in NYC and EC Dub was on top of the world. For one last time all ECW fans let it ring out: EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB EC DUB!!!!....

P.S. REST IN PEACE CHRIS CANDINO!!!!!

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:42 AM   #7
Hayabusa
Veteran Member

Hayabusa grasshopper
Send a message via ICQ to Hayabusa

Quote:
Originally Posted by 100pr00f
naw i rather watch the real stuff like ufc
Yeah After ECW died I stopped watching wrestling too cause there was nothin left but soap opera ass WWF. Pride FC is the shit. I like it morethan UFC its got more Mixed Martial-Arts and shit. Its Japanese based though but they show alot of it over here on PPV.

Hayabusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:46 AM   #8
Roman Deini
WuCorp Million Dollar Man

Roman Deini shaolin monk

UFC = corrupt. ask my bza bbm about it. pride is the real shit.

“Catch your dreams before they slip away. Dying all the time, lose your dreams, and you will lose your mind. Ain't life unkind?”
Roman Deini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 08:54 AM   #9
100pr00f
Deadly Venom

100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)100pr00f Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

its the same thing...thaty all compiet in bothe..and other branches...i do like pride tho...its gots crazy muay thai fighters
100pr00f is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 12:51 PM   #10
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Liquidswordsman grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Liquidswordsman

WWF........opppppppppss....WWE was great back in the day. HBK, Hart's, Kane, Fucked up Undertaker, Stieners, Hogan, and my main man Scott Hall (hey yo!). I watched it all the way up to the merger. I thought the merger would be the greatest thing EVER, but then i lost touch with the fan base and once the acted like the Rock was a great wrestler i was done with the WWE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooly Noggins
usa was built on terrorism

Liquidswordsman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2005, 01:31 PM   #11
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I read the results from the ECW PPV and it sounded really good. Shane Douglas had an ECW show of his own the night before the WWE's ECW PPV. Raven, Jerry Lynn, and others were on it. I heard the WWE signed some more cruiserweights including Psychosis, Juvi Guerrero, and Super Crazy.
Old 06-14-2005, 01:43 PM   #12
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
I read the results from the ECW PPV and it sounded really good. Shane Douglas had an ECW show of his own the night before the WWE's ECW PPV. Raven, Jerry Lynn, and others were on it. I heard the WWE signed some more cruiserweights including Psychosis, Juvi Guerrero, and Super Crazy.
Psychosis??????? What was La Parka to busy? I hated those 2 and that gay ass dance they did witht the chair

Quote:

Old 06-14-2005, 01:53 PM   #13
check two
N.I.

Why did you hate them? They are both good wrestlers, especially Pyschosis. And La Parka was funny. lol
Old 06-14-2005, 01:56 PM   #14
Liquidswordsman
Shogun Assassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two
Why did you hate them? They are both good wrestlers, especially Pyschosis. And La Parka was funny. lol
good wrestlers yes, but i hate the masked wrestlers that have NO story lines, and that dance was horrible. If any wrestler did a "spin-dance-on-one-leg-while-hopping-and-holding-a-chair" i would hate them to.lol

Quote:

Old 06-14-2005, 02:16 PM   #15
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa
P.S. REST IN PEACE CHRIS CANDINO!!!!!
When did he pass? I know about Crash Holly, but this is fucked up...rest in peace, homey.

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote