news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-07-2009, 11:54 AM   #1
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury
Default Afficial Nastee, Is Onyx Gonna Release Cold Case Files 2?

I remember awhile back somebody posted on here that they were gonna release a part 2 to Cold Case Files album. I haven't heard the first one yet but i'm gonna peep it eventually. How was the first Cold Case Files? Since the songs on there are unreleased stuff that was supposed to be from their first 3 albums, i'm betting that the songs are good because they made some hardcore shit on their first 3 albums. It's a shame that Bacdafucup 2 and Triggernometry albums suck because Onyx got them raw lyrics but their beats aren't good anymore. What's the deal with Sticky's next album? I hope when it comes out, it doesn't suck as bad as Decade LOL. I wouldn't mind hearing another Fredro solo album but he needs to get some better beats because the beats on his solo albums are terrible.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:41 PM   #2
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Yo man, it's been one year since they released their first Cold Case Files and they was going to release Part 2 soon after the first one dropped....
Cold Case Files 1 was the best Hip-Hop stuff that has been released in 2008.... I know it's a compilation of what they did throughout the 90's , but it was released in 2008....
You should def get the first Cold Case Files , the beats are gritty and grimy and you won't be dissapointed....
Afficial_Nastee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 11:44 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Thanks man. I'm gonna check it out. I wanna get their videos dvd also. Have you seen Sticky Fingaz A Day In The Life movie yet? It just came out. I haven't seen it yet. Fredro is in a new straight to video movie also. I forgot the name of it but i saw it on the shelf at Blockbuster Video. I think it's called The Eddie Black Story.
Old 08-15-2009, 03:42 PM   #4
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Afficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal sonAfficial_Nastee prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Thanks man. I'm gonna check it out. I wanna get their videos dvd also. Have you seen Sticky Fingaz A Day In The Life movie yet? It just came out. I haven't seen it yet. Fredro is in a new straight to video movie also. I forgot the name of it but i saw it on the shelf at Blockbuster Video. I think it's called The Eddie Black Story.
Yeah word man , that dvd must be dope and I haven't seen that new movie which features Sticky Fingaz yet....
Old 08-16-2009, 01:14 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You haven't seen their videos dvd?
Old 08-22-2009, 05:34 AM   #6
Afficial_Nastee
Non Ignorants

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
You haven't seen their videos dvd?
No I haven't , I did see some parts of it on www.onyxdomain.com though....
Old 10-30-2010, 03:14 AM   #7
onyx1983

onyx1983 shaolin monk

yep Cold Case Files Vol.2 is definitely coming. Probably already next year.
here is a track from ccf 2:

Lost ONYX song from Bacdafucup - United States Ghetto The U.S.G.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRbp8YKpN5A
onyx1983 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 03:47 AM   #8
UncontrolledSubstans
PRODIGAL SUN

UncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killaUncontrolledSubstans shaolin masta killa

Cold Case Files 1 is dope as fuck. I am bumping that shit even more than "All We Got Is Us" (which is my favorite Onyx album). The album is fire straight through!! Probably one of the best releases in this century...

Old 10-30-2010, 03:51 AM   #9
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Afficial Nastee stopped showing up after I mind raped him with my sexy brain.

That's not a metaphor at all.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:42 PM   #10
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hmmmm. really? i thought that it was me who ended his career. actually, i'm positive that it was me.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93912

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2011, 05:55 PM   #11
racist randy
Banned

racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)racist randy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to racist randy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post

hmmmm. really? i thought that it was me who ended his career. actually, i'm positive that it was me.

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=93912
lol yeah, that was my exact thought when i read the title lol "This nigga isnt coming back, didnt art expose this nigga??" lol haha
racist randy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 10:15 AM   #12
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

artificial nastee is inspektah meth tical
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2011, 11:18 AM   #13
Origin™
The Master Of Equilibrium

Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Origin™ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
hahaha if that shit is true, it's just to funny
Old 04-04-2011, 11:46 AM   #14
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
hahahaahahahaahah that might be true they are both retarded
Old 04-04-2011, 11:55 AM   #15
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i thought that afficial nasty was destroyed by art vandelay a year ago or something like that.

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote