news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-07-2009, 12:27 PM   #1
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms
Default Mickey Rourke's The Wrestler

This was a real good flick. I finally saw it last month. Marisa Tomei is still looking hot. She was a club stripper in this one and she has a nice body. I thought her and Mickey were gonna have sex. He paid her a few times for a dance but he should've paid her to fuck hahahahahahahahaha. Fuck paying for a table dance, gimme some ass Marisa LOL. Mickey's character was sad. He had to sleep in his van for a minute because he didn't have money to pay the rent for his trailer. He worked at a grocery store and i'm sure the pay wasn't good because he was asking his boss for more hours. He had a bad relationship with his daughter and i think his daughter might've been gay because she was living with a black girl who is ugly hahahahahahahahahahaha. He had to see a doctor about a injury he got from wrestling and the doctor told him he should stop wrestling because he could possibly die but he didn't want to stop. Wrestling is all he knew how to do so i guess he didn't wanna learn any job skills. I didn't like the scene when he was acting crazy at the grocery store and he quit his job. He cut himself on purpose with the meat cutter and he was embarrassed that a customer asked him if he used to be a wrestler. Another good new Mickey movie is Killshot with Diane Lane, Rosario Dawson, Joseph Gordon Levitt.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2009, 12:45 PM   #2
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

thanks for telling the whole movie nigga!!!! lol just messin wit u son. it is a great flick and marissa tomei is still hotter than the fuck desert. killshot is dope too i really did not know anything about it until u made a thread about it awhile back.mickey has definately made a big comeback as of late, even though killshot was done in like 2004-05 its still a good flick.
Old 08-07-2009, 11:04 PM   #3
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

The Wrestler was good.. it was more like a story about Terry Funk or Mick Foley I think rather than Ric Flair though. Which is who Rourke said he modeled it after. I could be wrong.

What did you think of the movie Bullet that Mickey Rourke did with Tupac?
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 11:53 AM   #4
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Bullet movie sucked.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #5
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

One of my favs.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:10 PM   #6
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Rourke should've won Best Actor

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 05:33 PM   #7
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Yeah he got robbed imagine a wrestling movie getting some shine. They wouldn't have it.
Old 08-08-2009, 11:41 PM   #8
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

my fav. part of the movie is Tomei's nipples.

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 03:20 AM   #9
Jeru
Non Ignorant

Jeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of furyJeru fist of fury
Send a message via AIM to Jeru Send a message via MSN to Jeru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Yeah he got robbed imagine a wrestling movie getting some shine. They wouldn't have it.
True, they prolly thought, hey he won a Golden Globe, that's enough recognition for him. Don't get me wrong Sean Penn in Milk was great 2, but it seems that you have to play autobiographical roles to get the win, whilst a role like The Wrestler requires more dedication IMO

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
New and Improved Cool List : Everybody
The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved
Jeru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 07:37 AM   #10
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

great flick. Tomei still goin strong.