news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 08-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #16
Storm
Vatican

Storm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killaStorm shaolin masta killa

One of the best films of the year in my opinion. Loved just about everything about it.

Storm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 02:28 PM   #17
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm so pissed off I didn't go last night. I screwed myself over and made too many plans lol.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:04 AM   #18
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

great movie, saw it last night

did anybody else heard Tarantino's voice in the end of the movie saying: This is my masterpiece....DOPEEEE
Old 08-23-2009, 08:32 AM   #19
Seanuz

Seanuz grasshopper

saw it about 2 or 3 weeks ago at a film festival. everyone there seemed to like it.
thought the soundtrack was crazy dope, especially all that ennio morricone stuff.
if y'all know the circle of tyrants, their song 'the 4 horsemen' samples one of morricones songs used in the film.
but yeah loved the film and i actually enjoyed pitt's performance better than waltzs.
cant wait to see it again
Seanuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:42 PM   #20
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Anyone catch Samuel L Jackson's one minute narration ha. Anyways, this is a brillant film. Best movie I've seen this year. So many memorable scenes, but I don't want to ruin it for some of you.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:13 PM   #21
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i saw this. doope. ending was ill.

this and district 9 are tops of the year for me.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 08:13 AM   #22
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

repeating what everybody else is saying great movie and it was tops at the box office
portis24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 09:15 AM   #23
stashlova

stashlova crouching tigerstashlova crouching tiger

Very very dope flick. That Louisville slugger scene was the greatest. "Closest thing we got to the movies" lol

"Cause she's my bitch - the only cat that i lick
Throwin that ass like Ciara on the top of that whip...""
stashlova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 10:15 AM   #24
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
great movie, saw it last night

did anybody else heard Tarantino's voice in the end of the movie saying: This is my masterpiece....DOPEEEE
i didnt actually hear his voice but when Apache said it, then the credits started with "Written and directed by.." i was like...that was quentin's way of saying that about this movie. dope indeed.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:42 PM   #25
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

diane kruger has nice feet
Old 08-24-2009, 04:51 PM   #26
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
You know there had to be a foot scene... QT has a fetish

Saw it Saturday and loved it. I think this has became my favorite QT film.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #27
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It'll be in cinemas this thursday.

I'm looking forward to it.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #28
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
You know there had to be a foot scene... QT has a fetish

Saw it Saturday and loved it. I think this has became my favorite QT film.
the opening scene & the basement tavern scene were absolutely brilliant. brad pitt even came off proper under the direction of QT. not to mention the sick score the film had. really put that QT signature to the WWII genre and even pulled off the multi language dialog [german, french & english] seemlessly.

big bear jew FTW ! lol..
Old 08-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #29
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tekunique View Post
god i love her cant wait to see them nice feet

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 07:35 PM   #30
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

agreed about the opening scene and the tavern scene...you know QT's dialogue is the shiieet..eloels...particularly in this movie.
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote