news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-08-2009, 01:34 PM   #61
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah i feel you. sometimes when the frequencies don't match or there is a language barrier you have to be very clear. just like how he asked you a question without quantifying it. he wasn't communicating effectively so you have to take the extra step that he failed to take. tho robert probably isn't worth it, i have yet to see him make any statement that provokes deeper thought.

i had to make adjustments and tune into your frequency before i started to understand (sometimes i still get static lol). some aren't willing or know how to make those adjustments.

good shit on albinism.
a herd/pride/pack will flat out kill white offspring or won't feed it or push it out of the group. hmmmmm.....

the pics are blocked.

the funny thing about this conversation is that none of them want to talk about it now.
but white people have written thousands of books and even have fields of study devoted to analyzing the black man. most of which has spouted nothing but bullshit and str8 up lies.

where was the "who cares?" talk then? white people are gungho when it comes to proving blacks are inferior. but let somebody say something negative about them and the "we are the world color doesn't matter you are a racist" speeches begin.

peace

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 08-08-2009 at 01:41 PM.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:40 PM   #62
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post

i gave it two snaps up FMJ.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:41 PM   #63
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
yeah i feel you. sometimes when the frequencies don't match or there is a language barrier you have to be very clear. just like how he asked you a question without quantifying it. he wasn't communicating effectively so you have to take the extra step that he failed to take. tho robert probably isn't worth it, i have yet to see him make any statement that provokes deeper thought.

i had to make adjustments and tune into your frequency before i started to understand (sometimes i still get static lol). some aren't willing or know how to make those adjustments.

good shit on albinism.
a herd/pride/pack will flat out kill white offspring or won't feed it or push it out of the group. hmmmmm.....

the pics are blocked.

the funny thing about this conversation is that none of them want to talk about it now.
but white people have written thousands of books and even have devoted fields of study devoted to analyzing the black man. most of which has spouted nothing but bullshit and str8 up lies.

where was the "who cares?" talk then? white people are gungho when it comes to proving blacks are inferior. but let somebody say something negative about them and the "we are the world color doesn't matter you are a racist" speeches begin.

peace
that's how they built the culture

when you're talking about police,women,rappers,gays,etc.... it's ok to generalize - but once you start talking about them in this way you get called a racist - shit needs to be dealt with
Old 08-08-2009, 01:45 PM   #64
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

In the balance of fairness for taking books by white people as gospel I guess this makes Hitler's Nordic Theory to be correct and theories by German Philosopher Arthur Schopenhauer to be closer to the truth?

"The highest civilisation and culture, apart from the ancient Hindus and Egyptians, are found exclusively among the white races; and even with many dark peoples, the ruling caste or race is fairer in colour than the rest and has, therefore, evidently immigrated, for example, the Brahmans, the Incas, and the rulers of the South Sea Islands. All this is due to the fact that necessity is the mother of invention because those tribes that emigrated early to the north, and there gradually became white, had to develop all their intellectual powers and invent and perfect all the arts in their struggle with need, want and misery, which in their many forms were brought about by the climate. This they had to do in order to make up for the parsimony of nature and out of it all came their high civilisation."

Or have I totaly misunderstood this and this all a case of selective believing?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 01:52 PM   #65
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"but white people have written thousands of books and even have devoted fields of study devoted to analyzing the black man. most of which has spouted nothing but bullshit and str8 up lies.

where was the "who cares?" talk then? white people are gungho when it comes to proving blacks are inferior."

I guess this is the problem when most of the things you say are generalisations.

This doesn't apply to me. I am not racist and I try not to generalise as much as is possible.

I couldn't care less about the origins of white people or black people for that matter. My interests lie elsewhere.

My point about American sport is pretty ridiculous, basically the equivalent of SUNNY's.

It's all good though, like I said before, if it matters to you guys as black people then I guess it is significant. If you guys hearing that your former/current oppressors are genetically inferior or whatever helps that's all good.

I feel though, that this doesn't make any real difference.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #66
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

if it doesn't interest you, why take part in a discussion about it ?
Old 08-08-2009, 02:34 PM   #67
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The question wasn't about origins. It was about why white people don't admit that they are genetically inferior (more or less).

Old 08-08-2009, 03:14 PM   #68
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:04 PM   #69
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

the best part of this thread is the fact that a few of these people actually believe this so as to quell their feelings of inferiority.

one knows better.

The other doesn't.

And the third....he knows better as well...I think.
Old 08-08-2009, 04:14 PM   #70
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Let's just pretend black people are far superior to whites. Ok, then what. You want them to throw themselves at your feet and submit to your superiority?

What's the point? What you want of us and why?
Old 08-08-2009, 04:28 PM   #71
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

no one said that black people are superior

the threads about white people being genetically recessive

its not about black people hating white people

the fact that allot of yall will not even give it thought is proof of your overall inadequacy

white people being genetically recessive makes sense

now i ask, what results have come out of this, and does it really matter

does being genetically recessive make a difference on how white people conduct their lives and others for that matter
Old 08-08-2009, 04:39 PM   #72
Robert
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
does being genetically recessive make a difference on how white people conduct their lives and others for that matter
No.

Old 08-08-2009, 04:42 PM   #73
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Does white genetic inferiority make these black people feel superior due to their own inferiority complex? Looks like it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:44 PM   #74
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL well at least we can agree on the thread title.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2009, 04:46 PM   #75
Robert
1%

Aren't you quite the diplomat.