news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-09-2009, 09:38 PM   #16
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hey, beautiful, that is an interesting theory.

Have you heard of the seed stockpiles somewhere in (I think) the arctic (or was it somewhere else)?

60 mins talked about it.

Yes, people are preparing (or planning) for a worldwide calamity. Who has access to these stockpiles of various seeds?

Back to your theory. It sounds reasonable.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 09:47 PM   #17
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Yea the "Doomsday vault" is in north of Norway.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 10:17 PM   #18
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^Thanks.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2009, 11:02 PM   #19
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
^^^well that does beg the question: why would they be running out of time exactly? the elite have been planning and manipulating events for hundreds of years, if something doesn't coincide with their meticulously planned time table...so be it. they've demonstrated nothing but utmost patience.
Mass depopulation is on it's way. It's possible it could be beyond their control, i.e. some kind of astrological event.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 07:11 AM   #20
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^ok, this i can get behind
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 05:10 PM   #21
set_rule

Location: MECCA NOW WHY ....ACTUAL SOLAR Grant "God" Projects 10027
set_rule grasshopper

People, do not be alarmed ....... this all falls under EUGENICS !!! Its all documented.. look it up .. a small group of families 13 to 14 roughly run this third rock from the SUN!! they
want us USELESS EATERS gone point blank ....... please look it up!!
set_rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2009, 06:22 PM   #22
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sales of honeycomb cereal are up.
see mad bees in my garden doin their thing in the morning.

speaking of depopulation....
i saw a segment on cnn the other day that presented a disturbing case:

"not having a child reduces more pollution than recycling, resusing and reducing combined, many times over"

this is the seed of thought that has just been planted. they claimed that they are not pushing for child regulations but why would you say such a thing if that was true?

Meet the women who won't have babies - because they're not eco friendly

How Two Little Feet Make For A Very Big Carbon Footprint

Tiny baby feet, giant carbon footprint

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 01:11 AM   #23
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

My guess is that's the rise in the demand for almonds that's fucking them up. Colonies are being imported from all over the United States to pollenate the California almond orchids. The problem with that is that almond pollen makes a very poor honey that is bitter and lacking in the nutrients that bees need to stay healthy (it wouldn't sell commercially) I'm guessing that the shitty dieting has and is fueling their decline.

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 06:19 PM   #24
LoTec
SUN*KID ON THE ONE

LoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of furyLoTec fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Haha interesting Lots of bases in Colorado and New Mexico. Actually the little red ones to the southeast in Co would be under the Pinion Canyon Manuevers army base. I dont know about all of this tho it is possible.
LoTec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 10:36 PM   #25
Heavy-Mental
CHICKEN HEAD

Heavy-Mental Village Idiot

the chemtrails killed the bees, it was a test.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."
Heavy-Mental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 12:10 PM   #26
PALEFORCE
penalty boxed user

PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)PALEFORCE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

maybe its the beginning of the mass exodus spoken about in revelations when most of the population just disappears like the mayans
PALEFORCE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:34 PM   #27
Shadowthrone
master of doom

Shadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken mastaShadowthrone drunken masta

do you have any more particular info about that? I visited one of the mayan cities, chitzen itza, years ago. and i remember the mayan guide telling us about everybody suddenly leaving the cities
Shadowthrone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:39 PM   #28
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^

Quote:
everybody suddenly leaving the cities
can u elaborate?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2009, 04:26 AM   #29
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

nice throy it kinda does make sense to me but i went through a period of time not too long ago where i listened to steven quayle who sed the illuminati is going to release cannibalistic giants to kill humanity this bee theory is normal compared to that
Old 08-14-2009, 09:44 AM   #30
snapple
i think i'm high

snapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal sonsnapple prodigal son

acid thoughts......crazy....

Realness
snapple is offline   Reply With Quote