news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-22-2008, 11:57 PM   #151
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes

Crackhead Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 12:02 AM   #152
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

^^^ thats the only way I would do it

altho last year I got screwed when I chose...

- Stephen Jackson
- Drew Brees

...yea, I mean NO ONE thought that both of them would have shit years, I was screwed right from the start
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2008, 06:06 AM   #153
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

I drafted Larry Johnson and got fucked. HIm and Santana Moss fucked me.
I traded away basically my whole team and somehow managed to squeak in
the playoffs.
Old 07-24-2008, 08:02 AM   #154
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I joined.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 02:56 PM   #155
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
I drafted Larry Johnson and got fucked. HIm and Santana Moss fucked me.
I traded away basically my whole team and somehow managed to squeak in
the playoffs.
yea thats really the only way u can squeeze into the playoffs

when ur first 2 picks come up lame, there isnt much u can do

Even my 3rd pick, Larry Fitzgerald, didnt help me early in the season. Yard wise he was getting good numbers, but he only had 1 TD in the first 8 games. Not much u can do with that
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2008, 03:14 PM   #156
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Crackhead Bob Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Oh by the way, the scoring will be crazy, there are tons of categories

Old 07-24-2008, 03:19 PM   #157
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

Completions (.1)
Passing Yards (20 yards per point; 5 points at 300 yards; 10 points at 400 yards; 25 points at 500 yards)
Passing Touchdowns (6)
Interceptions (-3)
Rushing Attempts (.1)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 10 points at 200 yards; 25 points at 300 yards)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Receptions (.1)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point; 5 points at 100 yards; 10 points at 200 yards; 25 points at 300 yards)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (5 yards per point; 5 points at 50 yards; 10 points at 100 yards; 25 points at 200 yards)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3.5)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (4)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4.5)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Field Goals Missed 0-19 Yards (-3)
Field Goals Missed 20-29 Yards (-2)
Field Goals Missed 30-39 Yards (-1)
Field Goals Missed 40-49 Yards (-.5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Point After Attempt Missed (-3)
Sack (3)
Interception (4)
Fumble Recovery (3)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Block Kick (3)
Return Yards (10 yards per point)
Kickoff and Punt Return Touchdowns (6)
Points Allowed 0 points (25)
Points Allowed 1-6 points (10)
Points Allowed 7-13 points (8)
Points Allowed 14-20 points (5)
Points Allowed 21-27 points (0)
Points Allowed 28-34 points (-3)
Points Allowed 35+ points (-10)
Tackle Solo (1)
Tackle Assist (.5)
Sack (3)
Interception (4)
Fumble Force (1.5)
Fumble Recovery (3)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)
Pass Defended (.5)
Block Kick (3)

This is more of a defensive league than normal, a great team D will net you tons of points and a shitty kicker will absolutely kill you.

Old 07-25-2008, 12:06 AM   #158
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

7 spots filled, 7 still open

Old 07-25-2008, 09:07 PM   #159
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it said the draft is at 8 am is that eastern time?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:27 PM   #160
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

its 11am eastern

Old 07-25-2008, 09:31 PM   #161
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2008, 09:33 PM   #162
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

6 spots left

Old 07-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #163
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

bump

Old 07-29-2008, 08:04 PM   #164
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

can someone make a fleaflicker league also?

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2008, 02:13 PM   #165
Crackhead Bob
Lesbian Flamingo

bump