news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-11-2008, 08:51 AM   #166
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

bump

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 10:47 AM   #167
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

I signed up sometime last week. We need a couple more people to really get it poppin'
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 11:22 AM   #168
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

4 more spots open

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 08-12-2008, 02:32 PM   #169
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Oh I see...we're talking about fake Football here.

I'll just leave then.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2008, 06:29 PM   #170
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

bump
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2008, 05:57 PM   #171
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

Is the league full?
Old 08-18-2008, 06:04 PM   #172
Polocash7
Veteran Member

Polocash7 shaolin monk

never mind... I'm in
Old 08-27-2008, 01:09 PM   #173
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

just a few days left...2 spots still open

Old 08-27-2008, 02:41 PM   #174
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
just a few days left...2 spots still open
When is the draft exactly? Just to know to plan my sleeping time.
Old 08-27-2008, 03:26 PM   #175
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

It is 11 am EST so about 6 hours or so ahead 4 u

Old 08-27-2008, 03:46 PM   #176
Ritter
'Section 9'

Live draft in: 3 days, 18 hours, and 29 minutes.

This it?
Old 08-27-2008, 04:30 PM   #177
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

sounds right

Old 08-27-2008, 05:08 PM   #178
Ritter
'Section 9'

Cool. It's 5 P.M. my time.

I'll be able to participate.
Old 08-28-2008, 05:05 PM   #179
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

2 more spots going going...

Old 08-30-2008, 02:31 PM   #180
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

less than 20 hours left