news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-30-2008, 04:20 PM   #181
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so do we get points for all players or just like 2 wide recivers and not all 5?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:27 PM   #182
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You get points for all Starting players, it will depend on a week to week basis who you start

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2008, 04:42 PM   #183
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

You are guaranteed to start at least 4 WR and as many as 6

There is one W/T pos and 1 W/R position

and there are 7 bench slots

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 08-31-2008, 11:08 AM   #184
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

live draft begins in 6 minutes!!!!!

Old 08-31-2008, 11:14 AM   #185
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I'm entering the live draft right now.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 01:03 PM   #186
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

my computer froze up twice on me during the draft, whatever tho

Got no clue how the defensive players thing works. Im new to that for this year
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #187
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I am unhappy with lots of my pics my com kept losing connection and it would pick for me but I have to work with what I got

Old 08-31-2008, 03:37 PM   #188
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Yea that shit happened to me a couple times too, that flash player was bullshit. Anyway I'm really happy right now, I have the highest projected points for week 1 so that has to be good right? I think picking QB's 1 and 2 will pay dividends, and a great Team D is a must in my league, if you look at projected points, technically Minnesota and San Diego should have gone 1-2. It's gonna be crazy, I'm not sure what to expect, beef up them defenses boys, this ain't just an offensive league. peace.

Old 08-31-2008, 03:55 PM   #189
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

I have Minnesota defense, Mike Vrabel, Elis Hobbs, Ed Reed, Trufant (bn) & Nick Barnett. And Marcus Bell (bn)

I think that's pretty solid.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:02 PM   #190
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Yea u got the best defense, no doubt, I'm pretty close with San Diego, Cromartie, Popeye Jones, Terrence McGee, London Fletcher, Patrick Kerney, and Justin Tuck

Old 08-31-2008, 04:03 PM   #191
Ritter
'Section 9'

Cromartie = God status
Old 08-31-2008, 04:05 PM   #192
hectis
Vic

am fine with the people I took on D

Old 08-31-2008, 04:09 PM   #193
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
am fine with the people I took on D
Patrick Willis and Jared Allen are nice as hell

Old 08-31-2008, 04:09 PM   #194
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

I might as well just admit defeat for this league. That Defense thing is whats costing me it, after I got disconnected I got autopicked some losers who got like 1 tackle last year..
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 04:12 PM   #195
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11th Chamber View Post
I might as well just admit defeat for this league. That Defense thing is whats costing me it, after I got disconnected I got autopicked some losers who got like 1 tackle last year..
Actually, if I were you I would be furiously adding all sorts of Defensive players to your waiver wire...I would say just pay attention early, and you can wind up with a couple nice players nobody heard of...it happens every year