news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-31-2008, 03:20 PM   #196
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Patrick Willis and Jared Allen are nice as hell

yeah I wanted to get the vikings D then pick up those two players but some one beat me to it

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 04:46 PM   #197
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

Commish, you have to change the rule back son. You can't go changing the rules after the draft
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 05:59 PM   #198
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what where these rule changes?

Old 08-31-2008, 06:31 PM   #199
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yea, I'll change it back if that's what you guys want, only reason i changed it was cuz I made a mistake on kick returns for scoring, but if you want it that way I'll gladly change it back

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 08:03 PM   #200
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa
Default Post your Non Wucorp NFL fantasy team..

Just got back from the draft....i picked 12th out of 12 teams, but i get the back to back on the way down so i wasnt too mad...here's the squad from the draft.

QB Kurt Warner, Jason Campbell

RB Larry Johnson, Darren McFadden, Laurence Maroney, Julius Jones, Kevin Jones, DeShaun Foster

WR Reggie Wayne, Steve Smith (CAR), Greg Jennings, Isaac Bruce, Drew Bennett, Steve Smith (NY)

TE Vernon Davis

K Kris Brown

DEF Green Bay

I'm actually pretty happy. Wayne, SMith and Jennings are all beasts and I like my foursome of running backs...Johnson, McFadden, Maroney and Jones.

Hopefully Warner has a big year and is the man in Arizona.
Old 09-01-2008, 12:33 AM   #201
11th Chamber
Are U Watching Closely?

11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury11th Chamber fist of fury

Yea I had a live draft with some of my old work buddies a few weeks back. Thats the money league, so its the only one I really care how good I do. Had the 10th pick

QB - Peyton Manning, Jason Campbell

RB - Maurice Jones-Drew, DeAngelo Williams, Chris Johnson, Tim Hightower

WR - Anquan Boldon, Calvin Johnson, Hines Ward , Sidney Rice, DeSean Jackson

TE - Chris Cooley, Dustin Keller

K - Shanye Grahm

DEF - Minnesota

Im pretty much ok with my team. Love my QB, WR, TE, K, and DEF spots

The RB slot is my main problem. All 4 of those guys play in a split back system, so im not sure if how much thats gonna hurt me each week
11th Chamber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 01:46 AM   #202
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz
Default Yet Another Fantasy Team, NFL

username: WuTang's Finest
password: ghost

I set this up with rules that will make choosing your starting day roster more flexible than any other league I've ever played in. I'm making it so the amount of players is realistic, a QB n' five other guys that can actually move with the ball.

three spots are WR/Rb and then two are WR/TE, so you can have a team with a QB and five WR's, no running backs, etc I thought this approach would make things more interesting on a week to week and how you plan to draft basis. (the leagues set on autopick, I suggest checking the rules when before setting up your rankings)

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2008, 09:04 AM   #203
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

YEa....that worried me, cuz last year i had Fred Taylor and for most of the year he was awful, but came on strong late.
I had DeAngelo WIlliams the past 3 years waiting for him to break out and i think the year i dont get him he will...
I think that was a good pick, i dont understand why Foster used to get all the carries. He can catch the ball too.
THats the thing about Jones-Drew...even if he aint rushing for 100 yards and TDs he still catches alot of passes.
Old 09-01-2008, 06:32 PM   #204
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

damn, no one?

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #205
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Man this league is all kinds of fucked up.

2 Quarterbacks
4 Wide Recievers
3 Running Backs
1 Tight Ends
1 Wide Reciever/Tight End
1 Wide Reciever/Runningback
1 Kicker
1 Team Defense
2 Individual Defensive Players
1 Defensive Back
1 Defensive Linemen

There's no strategy involved in this setup at all. What makes fantasy football fun is having a limited number of positions available and choosing who you think will give you the best opportunity for points on a week to week basis. It should've been something like

1 QB
3 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 K
1 Defense
3 Defensive Players

This shit is just retarded.
Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 12:16 AM   #206
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Well its different from the ones i've played in but its not for money so i probably won't give it the attention it needs anyway...Therefore its probably better this was.
Old 09-03-2008, 01:38 PM   #207
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Man this league is all kinds of fucked up.

2 Quarterbacks
4 Wide Recievers
3 Running Backs
1 Tight Ends
1 Wide Reciever/Tight End
1 Wide Reciever/Runningback
1 Kicker
1 Team Defense
2 Individual Defensive Players
1 Defensive Back
1 Defensive Linemen

There's no strategy involved in this setup at all. What makes fantasy football fun is having a limited number of positions available and choosing who you think will give you the best opportunity for points on a week to week basis. It should've been something like

1 QB
3 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 K
1 Defense
3 Defensive Players

This shit is just retarded.
quit cryin' ya fucking pussy, this shit is experimental

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
Old 09-04-2008, 10:23 AM   #208
hectis
Vic

looking back at it the way the point system is set up I think if we do this again next year am going all D first

Old 09-04-2008, 02:44 PM   #209
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

Scoring starts tonight with Washington vs NY Giants so set those rosters

Old 09-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #210
Deity Allah
Veteran Member

Deity Allah grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Deity Allah

Jacobs had a decent night for me. Suisham killed me, smh
Deity Allah is offline   Reply With Quote