news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-07-2008, 12:55 AM   #226
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

Quote:
AHahahahah I picked up Tim Hightower in like Week 3. When did all you fantasy nerds start picking him up?
in between weeks 5 and 6

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 07:35 PM   #227
CB Sparr
Drunk Monk

CB Sparr grasshopper
Send a message via MSN to CB Sparr Send a message via Yahoo to CB Sparr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
AHahahahah I picked up Tim Hightower in like Week 3. When did all you fantasy nerds start picking him up?
Im in a 12 team keeper league, I picked him up after week 1. Unfortunately for me you get points per rec, I had drafted Colston and Curtis as my top 2 wrs so Ive started off in a hole. Back on track now thanks to Quinn and Winslow.

My team:

Eli Manning
Brady Quinn
Marcus Colston
Kevin Curtis
Calvin Johnson
Chris Chambers
Bernard Berrian
Adrian Peterson
Larry Johnson
Run DMC
Tim Hightower
Kellen Winslow
Philly Defense
Kirk Morrison - Def. player spot

CB Sparr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2008, 08:08 PM   #228
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Im bankin on Ray Rice to come thru, McFadden and Larry Johnson to come up big cuz they both got soft schedules late.

Warner keep doin his thang, and Wayne, Jennings and Holmes and Jacobs to keep doin theres.
Old 11-08-2008, 01:11 AM   #229
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mine is poop sandwich.

my receievers suck

chad ocho cinco
dante stallworth
bobby engram
matt jones
kevin curtis
Old 11-08-2008, 02:35 PM   #230
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

hahaha...stallworth is garbage.

Matt Jones is probly the best out of the bunch this year and he's going down for 3 games
Old 11-08-2008, 11:30 PM   #231
KZA
COME AT ME BRO

KZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venomsKZA five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to KZA

im 9-0 in a yahoo league

and i have other leagues on fleaflicker where im doing bad/okay/good

KZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:32 PM   #232
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I gotta come back from a 117 - 63 score to win this week...

Starting for me tonight: Cardinals D, Tim Hightower, Larry Fitzgerald..
Starting for him: Anquan Boldin..

Gonna be tough. But D automatically starts with 20 points. So it'll basically be 83-117..which is closer. And I think the Cardinals SHOULD handle the 49ers at home..if Boldin does anything I'm pretty much screwed.

Stay tuned.
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2008, 03:34 PM   #233
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Damn Art, your WRs do suck..did you do a live draft or pre-rank? And did you pre-rank some of those bums..?
Old 11-10-2008, 06:09 PM   #234
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it was a live draft. i aways show up 5 minutes before, without any research done. i got to change that next year
Old 11-10-2008, 10:27 PM   #235
Visionz
The People's Champ

Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Visionz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Visionz

my wu league team SHOULD be killin it but the RB's have been inconsitent all year leaving me sitting at 5-5 this week

QB's

Donovan McNabb
Matt Schaub

RB's
LT
Stephen Jackson
Ryan Grant
Tim Hightower

WR's
Andre Johnson
Roddy White
Greg Jennings
Donny Avery
Bernard Berrian

TE's
Greg Olson
Tony Scheffler

K
Jason Elam

Baltimore D
and
Kirk Morrison for Defensive Player

Support the Real. Click HERE
Visionz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2008, 05:46 PM   #236
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I'm number 2 in both Wu-Corp leagues. Clinched playoffs in ThisIsWuCorp already, fucking Deity Allah wont lose, lol. And in the Wu-Tang Ballers league whoever The Bus Drivers is tied with me but overall more points.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2008, 06:07 PM   #237
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Aight in my NFL.Com Fantasy league I made a Wild Card. There's 4 playoff spots. My guy already had Brees, Hester and Pierre Thomas on Thursday and he didn't get as much as I thought, though he did good.

I'm gonna throw at him:

McNabb
Ward
Westbrook/Hightowers/Ricky Williams
Devone Bess/Fitzgerald/Welker/Roddy White
Donald Lee
Dolphins D
Kaeding

Okay I am thinking of starting Ricky, because he hasn't gone off and he usually has been having 1 good day every 3 weeks. And the Dolphins got San Fran at home in Miami which I think can be a high scoring affair. Now this kid DEvone Bess is becoming Miami's #1 WR so I picked him up too. I wanna stick Bess in, because roddy is playing the tampa bay D and fitzgerald plays the vikings D. out've those two, i'm thinking of sittings roddy for bess to maybe pull a slick 1.

And Westbrook hasnt practiced much tho he's playing a shitty Browns team with no heart no defense it's tempting but I dunno.
Old 12-13-2008, 06:08 PM   #238
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Good luck to all yall with ya shit
Old 12-19-2008, 05:47 PM   #239
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

i had the worst team in the history of fantasy football. i was the lowest scoring team in the league. but with luck, i had great match ups all year long and was able to somehow squeek into 8th place out of 12 teams. so i snuck into our loser bowl playoffs, i won last week because of dallas clark. this week i am in the loser bowl championship and because of dallas clark last night, i have a chance to win $45. unbelievable.
Old 12-22-2008, 11:12 PM   #240
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

yeeee haaaawww. i just won our loser bowl. so i won $45. now if you take the $120 entrance fee and the $14 in transactions, i won -$89