news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-22-2008, 11:31 PM   #241
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

yo nigro were u been
Old 12-22-2008, 11:40 PM   #242
Surreptitious
Above the Clouds

Surreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal sonSurreptitious prodigal son

play in a Yahoo league with a bunch of my old buddies from Charlotte

12 teams and I won the 3rd place game tonight, fuck a third place game

Team name, Chuckas Fucka
Old 12-23-2008, 12:08 AM   #243
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

my team name is "Christ Punchers"

you tooch, i was gonna ask you the same thing. i'm not the guy faking my own death. i've been here

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #244
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'm the christ punchers and this is my logo

Old 12-23-2008, 12:32 AM   #245
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
my team name is "Christ Punchers"

you tooch, i was gonna ask you the same thing. i'm not the guy faking my own death. i've been here
oh just trying to satisfy my boredom with childlike pranks. I want the browns to get shut out next week. i hate this team and organization
Old 12-23-2008, 12:35 AM   #246
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

I hope Romeo comes back next year. I love seeing that man on the sidelines.

Old 12-23-2008, 01:20 AM   #247
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

congrats to Shizzah for winning thisisWuCorp league.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:13 AM   #248
Ritter
'Section 9'

Ritter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venomsRitter five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
congrats to Shizzah for winning thisisWuCorp league.
Thanks bro, it was a good league.

Congrats to all who participated.
Ritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:51 AM   #249
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
I hope Romeo comes back next year. I love seeing that man on the sidelines.
what happens if Cowher is on the sidelines next year? How would you feel about t hat?
Old 12-23-2008, 11:51 AM   #250
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

me and my friends were just discussing that while watching the steelers titans game. we feel that it would tarnish his legacy in pittsburgh because he will get booed when he comes home to heinz field.

Old 12-23-2008, 12:30 PM   #251
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yep...sweet revenge.
Old 12-23-2008, 12:46 PM   #252
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

the best thing that could happen for steeler fans is that the browns beat the steelers this week. then romeo crennel might save his job. lol

Old 12-23-2008, 12:48 PM   #253
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Im gonna go ahead and say thats impossible. its more likely daryl loses his virginity
Old 07-13-2009, 07:59 PM   #254
Bobby_Digital72
PRODIGAL SUN

Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Bobby_Digital72 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Fantasy Football

I'm currently in an ESPN league, My team "The Swamp Donkeys".Anybody have any player ranking suggestions? Top:QB's,RB's,WR's and so on..

Last edited by Bobby_Digital72; 08-22-2009 at 01:14 AM.
Bobby_Digital72 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2009, 02:48 PM   #255
sakk
Autarch

sakk crouching tigersakk crouching tiger
Default Wu Tang Ballers Fantasy football league

YO who wants in. Its that time again. Hopefully im not too too late and somebody else beat me to the punch.

Anyway join up if u want, all the people from last year got auto emails to rejoin.

If you wanna join in this all the info u need

ID# is 588693 and the Password is ballers

So join up WU TANG BALLERS

bang bang

New Orleans Hornets and New Orleans Saints are the champions.
rep·re·sent
To stand for; symbolize
sakk is offline   Reply With Quote