news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Digital Underground > Technical Support

Old 08-13-2009, 12:31 AM   #1
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default uuuuughhhh..... photoshop related

all my photoshop files are acting very strangely
the icons for my saved files, what are usually a sample of the photoshop, are replaced with random icons of every program i have, like one photoshop file has the icon of an mp3 item, one is a winrar archive, some are video files etc etc and they open to each of them programs. if i open one that has an mp3 track icon it will try and open it in wmp and give me the obvious error that the filetype is unknown. then if i try and open them inside of photoshop it freezes and eventually crashes.. i know the most obvious way to fix it is to reinstall the shit which would be a real pain... has anybody encountered something similar with their program?

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:14 AM   #2
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

You have Windows XP or Windows Vista?
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2009, 01:20 AM   #3
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

xp

Old 08-13-2009, 01:29 AM   #4
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

http://download.microsoft.com/downlo...ertoySetup.exe

Download that and find "Icon Repair" option.

..altho the whole program is completely differend on Vista so i cant tell where it is there. But i can boot to XP later if ya cant get it working tho.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:30 AM   #5
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

or...."Rebuild Icons" or something like that..
Old 08-13-2009, 01:36 AM   #6
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

ah.. damnit lol i guess i gotta do research either way
is there any one cause? its not th eonly weird thing that has been happening i suspect ive caught something O_O

Old 08-13-2009, 01:44 AM   #7
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

id guess somethings wrong with ur windows registry.

there might be something fucking with it or its just broken.