news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-18-2009, 04:38 AM   #16
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

im half muslim/half jew, im not german im from west-berlin
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 05:34 AM   #17
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Most of you are unaware of your true nature and origins, i can give you a pinch , a sprinkle of cold water on your face, but i cant directly wake you up from your slumber, you have to wake up for yourselves.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:40 AM   #18
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 07:13 AM   #19
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RINO View Post
im half muslim/half jew, im not german im from west-berlin
lol halfmuslim half jew

loollllll
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:43 AM   #20
AcidPhosphate69
Dr. Saunders

AcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killaAcidPhosphate69 shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Most of you are unaware of your true nature and origins, i can give you a pinch , a sprinkle of cold water on your face, but i cant directly wake you up from your slumber, you have to wake up for yourselves.
So, you watched a bunch of Tool videos and looked at some Alex Grey art and now you think you're fucking enlightened?

"My warning meant nothing.
You're dancing in quicksand.
Why don't you watch where you're wandering?
Why don't you watch where you're stumbling?
You're wading knee deep and going in.
And you may never come back again.

This bog is thick and easy to get lost in
when you're a stupid,dumb
ass, beligerant fucker.

I hope it sucks you down.

Wander in and wandering.
Noone even invited you in.
But still you stumble in stumbling.
So suffocate
or get out while you can.

Noone told you to come.

I hope it sucks you down. "

I think the song applies.

Last edited by AcidPhosphate69; 08-20-2009 at 10:46 AM.
AcidPhosphate69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2009, 10:46 AM   #21
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"Cogito, ergo sum" - I think, therefore I am.
Old 08-20-2009, 05:10 PM   #22
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

i am what i am and thats all that i am
-popeye
Old 08-20-2009, 05:55 PM   #23
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm Polish and Italian. I'll make you an offer you can't understand.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:19 AM   #24
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcidPhosphate69 View Post
So, you watched a bunch of Tool videos and looked at some Alex Grey art and now you think you're fucking enlightened?

"My warning meant nothing.
You're dancing in quicksand.
Why don't you watch where you're wandering?
Why don't you watch where you're stumbling?
You're wading knee deep and going in.
And you may never come back again.

This bog is thick and easy to get lost in
when you're a stupid,dumb
ass, beligerant fucker.

I hope it sucks you down.

Wander in and wandering.
Noone even invited you in.
But still you stumble in stumbling.
So suffocate
or get out while you can.

Noone told you to come.

I hope it sucks you down. "

I think the song applies.
you imbecile. Conjuring some half baked conception about me by the video i buss in my sig and the art i like. Alex grey communicates what i want to say better then words, stop being such a immature nutcase. Quoting songs and shit.

"freering circus sideshow of freaks"
Old 08-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #25
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
"Cogito, ergo sum" - I think, therefore I am.
Are what?
Old 08-21-2009, 07:28 AM   #26
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

For those of you with a lower IQ level; the phrase "I think, therefore I am" can be less ambiguously translated as "I am thinking, therefore I exist" or "I am thinking, on the account of being".
Old 08-21-2009, 08:59 AM   #27
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

half Polish, half Serbian
Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #28
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
For those of you with a lower IQ level; the phrase "I think, therefore I am" can be less ambiguously translated as "I am thinking, therefore I exist" or "I am thinking, on the account of being".
"i think therefore i am"

You are what?
Old 08-23-2009, 02:36 PM   #29
Tage
John W. Henry

^im not sure if i can break it down any simpler than the post you have quoted there.
Old 08-23-2009, 02:44 PM   #30
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yer crippin

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote