news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-16-2009, 08:09 PM   #16
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Get your i care about the earth ass outta here

look dog fighting is illegal because dog is man's best friend and killing a cow is legal because we love us some Mcdonalds.

got a problem with that?
Old 08-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #17
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex View Post
eating meat is not illegal.

dogfighting is.

It aint even a moral issue, there is no way you can justify killing animals simply for enjoyment by comparing it with eating meat....
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

laws are based on morality.

Smoking weed is illegal
Alcohol is legal

fail
Old 08-16-2009, 08:42 PM   #18
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by narc View Post
Smoking weed is illegal
Alcohol is legal
fail

dot connect fail.
but there is an underlying moral issue to your argument. valid or not its still a moral issue.

anyway, i'll eat just about any animal.
i would have eaten a dog in china but the shop looked unsanitary.

but i just can't see why dogs are any more special than another animal. i'm sure if you asked a non-dog/cat pet owner if he thought his pet was loving and loyal, had feelings and was deserving of dignity, he would say yes.

i bet a private bee-keeper would say his bees were deserving of dignity.

i'm just saying an animal is an animal. humans are human.

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:50 PM   #19
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Humans are considered animals. Go eat a human too, since you're not picky about what you eat.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 09:58 PM   #20
SKAMPOE
Killem All

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

our bodies were made to consume only eat veggies n fish, thats it,

me
i use to fight pits back then for money, but now im rly sympathetic to dogs n animals, i hate animal cruelty, but i know n understsand the sport of it all, im puerto rican n its cultural the sport of rooster fighting...

SKAMPOE is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:13 PM   #21
Sky Blue Danny Kid
Internet Community Member

Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Sky Blue Danny Kid Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
our bodies were made to consume only eat veggies n fish, thats it,

THat's not true. Humans are omnivores by nature. Look at our teeth and digestive tracts

But the issue of animal rights is pretty complex.

It comes down to the fact that different cultures assign different values to different animals, and in this country, dogs are man's best friend and pigs are delicious.

It is kind of fucked up, but I agree with it, probably because I was brought up in this culture. But regardless, I like playing with my dog and I like eating barbecue.

However, I do personally think that the way we do things is fucked up and I try to eat humanely raised meat, but I'm not about to protest outside of the KFC like some faggot hippy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Sky Blue Danny Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 10:15 PM   #22
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:00 PM   #23
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Humans are considered animals. Go eat a human too, since you're not picky about what you eat.

as long as its halal...why not.
i bet human meat tastes horrible tho. all the chemicals additives and poor overal health.

i think a baby would be tasty.

i ain't gonna lie, babies looks delicious like you wanna just take a nibble out of their chubby baby thighs. i know i was play biting my sons arms legs feet and cheeks. luckily i had food in the fridge.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:05 PM   #24
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
as long as its halal...why not.
i bet human meat tastes horrible tho. all the chemicals additives and poor overal health.

i think a baby would be tasty.

i ain't gonna lie, babies looks delicious like you wanna just take a nibble out of their chubby baby thighs. i know i was play biting my sons arms legs feet and cheeks. luckily i had food in the fridge.

^ Ate Brenda's baby after she tossed it in the dumpster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:19 PM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slang Gargoyle View Post
^ Ate Brenda's baby after she tossed it in the dumpster.
hahahahahahahahahahaha oh shit.

bet you wrote vick a fan letter in prison after them dogs tried to get a 3pc white meat value meal off your ass.
Old 08-16-2009, 11:22 PM   #26
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
since philly has signed the hitler of the dog world, lets talk about why dog fighting is considered bad but eating a hamburger isn't.

why do we put some animals in a diff category when it comes to dignity for animals?

why does frying a parrot seem wrong, but a bucket of fried chicken is all good?

do we treat animal according to how smart they are? should we?
a pig is just as smart as a dog.

are insects worthy of dignity?
Your lack of intelligence makes you look like a fool when you attempt to discuss anything seriously.

Stick to what you're good at.

Whatever that is.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:28 PM   #27
EAGLE EYE
Operation Guillotine

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

And he didn't spell insects with a "z".

He's so not cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:42 PM   #28
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Complex
there is no way you can justify killing animals simply for enjoyment by comparing it with eating meat....
http://sports.espn.go.com/outdoors/hunting/index

there's definitely a double standard

i remember when the vick shit was poppin off, it was the last segment of sportscenter and the analysts were rippin tha nigga a new one ... then sportscenter ended around 1am and what is the following show? crackers on ESPN shootin deers in the head LOL
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2009, 11:50 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

yup. if i can hunt deer elk moose ducks turkey geese rabbit and such then i should be allowed to hunt stray dogs and cats.

its only fair.

Old 08-16-2009, 11:53 PM   #30
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

genchat tonight just might be my one chance at going to bed early

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote