news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-17-2009, 12:06 AM   #31
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

hahahahahahahahhahahah^

nah but for real, its up to the culture of ones person, theres a place in india where the worship rats...her their vermen n we pay to assassinate them..

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:16 AM   #32
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

in india cows are sacred. muhfukkas had a fit when they tried to put a mcdonalds in bombay.

the fucked up part of all this is the police are beatin people asses and nobody gives a fuck.

let a cop tazer and beat a dogs legs with a baton and see what happens.

some people say the "mans best friend" moniker came from when people used to let their dogs lay with their women and protected duh cave when the man was out hunting. i don't know about all that tho.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #33
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^neva leave ya hoe alone with ya dog cause he might try to bury his bone

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:24 AM   #34
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Animals don't deserve to get tortured.

Most of the people that got tasered had a good reason to get tasered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 12:42 AM   #35
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i'd like to see your statistics.

my understanding is that the taser is being used more than it is needed by officers who are not properly trained. i think there are a number of rights activist groups pushing for police conduct oversight and more effective training, because of the taser.

but what do i know.
i'm from atlanta
Old 08-17-2009, 02:25 AM   #36
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol you're from chicago and live near atlanta
Old 08-17-2009, 02:51 AM   #37
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

duru, i know you pride yourself on knowing my life story so let me make it clear to you.
i have lived in 7 states.
i am 33
i lived in chicago 12 years
i have lived 10 mins from downtown atl for the last 9 years

atlanta has 5 million residents of which 500,000 live within the city limits.

i hope that helps you in your future ether endeavors.

faggit.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 08-17-2009 at 02:56 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:14 AM   #38
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Dan summed it up pretty well.

In general, humans seem to treat animals of higher intelligence better.

However, the sustainability of maintaining a particular species also plays a role.

This makes domesticated farm animals far more expendable than wild animals, therefore the way humans treat them is different.

Perhaps this debate is made easier if we separate wild animal populations from domestic ones, because their rights are not the same.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:26 AM   #39
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

sounds reasonable robert, but whens the last time you heard of dog/cat populations being in danger of extinction? (or did you mean something else by sustainability?)

a pig is just as intelligent as a dog, possibly more intelligent.

somewhere in the course of human history someone said
"pig is food and dog is friend."

what was the reasoning behind that decision and does that reasoning make sense in 2009?

a domesticated animal is a domesticated animal. why do wild animals have diff rights than domesticated ones. is this an aussie thing or in general?

-edit-
reread ur post.

understood.

so lets boil it down to pig vs dog to make it really easy.

Last edited by Uncle Steezo; 08-17-2009 at 03:29 AM.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:27 AM   #40
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Jesus, i don't know how some of you have survived this long.

How do you solve simple everyday problems?

It's almost unbelievable how stupid most of you are.

You see two completely different issues, with a similarl key word, and your brains go into overdrive trying to draw some convoluted and illogical connection.

You fucking monkeys.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:30 AM   #41
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

somebody is on her period.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:33 AM   #42
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

without cow meat we would'nt have the corp

if muh-fuckers think that meat comes from the shop and thats it your blinded, i can watch these videos and eat meat without a care, we rule this globe, top of the food chain, man up - life is death. pussies

THE STRONG SURVIVE

750 REBELS - australia's best

Last edited by NIGHT MAYOR; 08-17-2009 at 03:38 AM.
NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:38 AM   #43
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
Eating a hamburger isn't considered bad - from an Animal rights perspective - because we need to eat our meat BUT some people will argue that certain slaughter procedures are unethical and the were they are trated in breeding captivity.

I remember a big story here about some Egyptian lamb farm or something where they would slaughter the animal at the ankles but leave the animal alive for a few days basically just being in agonising pain for days and there was no justifiable reason for this because it didn't amount to anything.

Why is dog fighting considered bad? Well, for starters, they manipulate the animal to become more vicious for a start and the animal has no choice unlike say Boxing where the fighter chooses to be there.

It's all to do with the treatment really since the only animals who can really look after themselves are wild/feral animals and we take in domestic animals who really need to be taken care of like you would a child.

You could ask the same question in relation to alcohol and marijuana and cocaine.
Exactly.
Old 08-17-2009, 03:41 AM   #44
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
without cow meat we would'nt have the corp

if muh-fuckers think that meat comes from the shop and thats it your blinded, i can watch these videos and eat meat without a care, we rule this globe, top of the food chain, man up - life is death. pussies

THE STRONG SURVIVE

So do the weak.

What's your point.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 03:42 AM   #45
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
sounds reasonable robert, but whens the last time you heard of dog/cat populations being in danger of extinction? (or did you mean something else by sustainability?)

Cats and dogs are in a different category because they are pets (in Western Society anyway).

a pig is just as intelligent as a dog, possibly more intelligent.

Yes.

somewhere in the course of human history someone said
"pig is food and dog is friend."

what was the reasoning behind that decision and does that reasoning make sense in 2009?

I don't think it is simple as "dog is friend". Dogs have uses other than food (the most obvious being hunting and security).

There are a few different lines of thought as to why dogs became friends. A common one is that wild dogs used to hang around human settlements because they discovered they could get easy meals there. Pretty simple huh?

a domesticated animal is a domesticated animal. why do wild animals have diff rights than domesticated ones. is this an aussie thing or in general?

-edit-
reread ur post.

understood.

so lets boil it down to pig vs dog to make it really easy.

As for why the pig has become a common food source, it's probably as simple as they taste good and are relatively easy to look after. That seems to be the trend with most of the farm animals humans consume. But no, I don't know anything about the history of their domestication.
Robert.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote