news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-18-2009, 06:50 AM   #91
Dwyck
marXmen - DJ Elite

Dwyck crouching tiger
Send a message via Yahoo to Dwyck

I Had To Put "A Wise Man" On Repeat A Few Times... That Mix Came Out Seamless...
Old 08-18-2009, 05:34 PM   #92
portis24
NFL MVP

portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)portis24 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ok someone told me who put it out Shout out to "Memory Man" so go and download it till the full course comes....on SEPT 8TH YALL.....

from rae's twitter
Old 08-18-2009, 06:32 PM   #93
digitalsouljah36
Veteran Member

digitalsouljah36 crouching tiger
Send a message via AIM to digitalsouljah36

Just dropped my 2 cents at the website. This shit is fucking crazy. This goes to show how amazing Immobilarity and Lex Diamond Story could have been with the right beats. This will definitely hold us over until Cuban Linx 2. Call me crazy but this might even surpass it. Great job!
"That pilgrim needs to back off. He ain't got no street cred, thats my word."
Old 08-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #94
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

props to memory man this shit is mad ill...enjoyed it alot

but to anyone who slept on this, get it now its mad nice
Old 08-18-2009, 07:29 PM   #95
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalsouljah36 View Post
...This will definitely hold us over until Cuban Linx 2. Call me crazy but this might even surpass it. Great job!
I could believe that.
Old 08-18-2009, 07:55 PM   #96
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Rae Twitter:

Quote:
RAEKWONICEWATER ok someone told me who put it out Shout out to "Memory Man" so go and download it till the full course comes....on SEPT 8TH YALL......
Quote:
RAEKWONICEWATER Ayo foreal i dont know who made that new mixtape "Cuban Revolution" been gettn alot of phone calls bout it but Salute who put it out! THANKSabout 3 hours ago from web

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAMPOE View Post
I Step in the place
with Armed conflict and occupational sweat on my face,

Old 08-18-2009, 07:57 PM   #97
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Thats whuts up

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #98
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
rae twitter:
repped

For the GenChat pervs
Old 08-18-2009, 08:36 PM   #99
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 grasshopper

wheres the link?
Old 08-18-2009, 08:55 PM   #100
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

datpiff.com or just google it
Old 08-18-2009, 09:08 PM   #101
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 grasshopper

I meant Raekwon's twitter link.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:09 PM   #102
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

twitter.com/raekwonicewater

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 08-18-2009, 09:13 PM   #103
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:13 PM   #104
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

lol

Quote:
I Step in the place

Old 08-18-2009, 09:20 PM   #105
shogun85
Battle-Scarred Shogun

shogun85 grasshopper

oh shit, he does shout out Memory Man. "Hey Mikey, I thinks he likes it!"