news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Archive > Classics

Old 08-18-2009, 09:21 PM   #106
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I've been playing this mixtape on my mp3 player all day, I just think it's fucking awesome. It's highly replayable.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #107
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ same, I been playing it loud from my speakers all day

Old 08-19-2009, 04:18 AM   #108
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ayo foreal i dont know who made that new mixtape "Cuban Revolution" been gettn alot of phone calls bout it but Salute who put it out! THANKS

ok someone told me who put it out Shout out to "Memory Man" so go and download it till the full course comes....on SEPT 8TH YALL......

rae's twitter.....................

wu tang never had problems with lyrics...it's all about the delivery and beats....

Old 08-19-2009, 06:19 AM   #109
Konii blaze
kamouflage

Konii blaze crouching tiger

woo this mixtape is classic !!
very impressive

http://www.myspace.com/boombapmafiozos
Old 08-19-2009, 06:22 AM   #110
dafran
36 chambers

dafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killadafran shaolin masta killa

Can we make the tracklist of the original acapellas?

This mixtape keeps getting better and better

OL'DIRTY BASTARD (R.I.P.)
Old 08-19-2009, 11:33 AM   #111
12weLvE
Veteran Member

12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)12weLvE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to 12weLvE

This is so sick!!! Mad props memory man. Heavy Skills on the boards fam.

REp added.
Old 08-19-2009, 12:00 PM   #112
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

so am i the only one that cant rep?
Old 08-19-2009, 12:15 PM   #113
Sean
Wu Vatican

Sean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of furySean fist of fury

^ You have to be a veteran or vatican member. Veterans have to have been here for 2 years or something and have silver names. Vatican members are selected by mods and other vatican members and have orange names like mine

Old 08-19-2009, 12:31 PM   #114
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

lmao..IRON CHEF!! genius...eloels.
Old 08-19-2009, 02:00 PM   #115
Bugsy Da God
Napalm Captain

Bugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkeyBugsy Da God iron monkey

Dope mixtape fam! I'm def feeling it. U need 2 make u some more! Peace
Old 08-19-2009, 06:28 PM   #116
J-DON
Veteran Member

J-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkeyJ-DON iron monkey

Hopefully Memory Man gets some props for this and we see him working with Rae and Ghost in the future.
Old 08-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #117
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Hey MM, where is that INS verse from in Iron Chef?
Old 08-19-2009, 08:28 PM   #118
Memory Man
Studio Gangster

Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Memory Man Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pneumatic View Post
Hey MM, where is that INS verse from in Iron Chef?
it's from a feature he did in 2003 for a new zealand mc called mareko. the song's called "street rap"
Old 08-19-2009, 08:32 PM   #119
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

/\ Thanks, I'll see if I have it.
Old 08-19-2009, 09:43 PM   #120
Sean
Wu Vatican

haha oh shit even talib kweli is talking about this mixtape on his twitter

www.twitter.com/realtalibkweli