news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

View Poll Results: Who are you?
I am woman in real life. 2 25.00%
I act like a woman in real life. 0 0%
I am a man. 4 50.00%
I am a man but i act like a woman online. 0 0%
I am a woman i but act like a man pretending to be a woman online. 0 0%
My love/hate for Mr. Crow has me disrespecting manhood. 2 25.00%
I'm Gay 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-17-2009, 07:25 PM   #1
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Perez Hilton dishes the dirt on 3000 and Kelly Rowland

Love Triangles...

Ever been in a love triangle?
the shit really sux.
you like one person, that likes another person, but that person likes yet another person.

Like you ever called a girl?
not your girl... but somebodyelse's girl.
not to get the pussy.
but... you know... just want to talk to her about her man?
not to hate on him, but to ask her about what he's really like?
ever do that?

you ever gossip about what you girls dished over the phone to other guys?
you know...tell them all the juicy bits that had you squealing in disbelief over the phone.
ever do that?

have you ever went up to a girl?
not to holler at her.
but to ask her if she did or didn't fuck a certain guy?
you know, just out of curiosity.
ever done that?

now maybe you HAVE done this...in the 6th grade or in highschool...maybe.
but you ever done it as an adult?
like maybe you are 25, did you ever go up to a, lets say, a 37 year old woman with 3 kids and do that?
you know ask her how her man REALLY is.
like want to know the juicy details?
then have a "leik OMG WTF" moment?

no matter how bad i wanted two fistfulls of pats hair in my hands with his nose in my pubic mound, i never tried to contact blackula and ask her what was the nature of their eRomance.

i mean that goes against the all the wucorp rules of eCoolness and the real life rules of being male.

doesn't it?
or am i too old and this just how you young men act in 2009?
you know... blazers, ascots, rosary beads and phone gossip.

so... have you ever acted like a genuine egg laying female in real life?

have you ever acted like a female on wucorp?

are you a female?

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:28 PM   #2
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Old 08-17-2009, 07:29 PM   #3
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gavin is the RuPaul of Wu-Tang Corp

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:39 PM   #4
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i smacked a bitch once

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
Gavin is the RuPaul of Wu-Tang Corp
Old 08-17-2009, 08:04 PM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

technically I'm an undead ever living mummy
but I voted for man.
and to answer any given question: no.
Old 08-17-2009, 08:54 PM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

good to hear mummies don't play hoe games.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:13 PM   #8
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mummies play game on hoes
Old 08-17-2009, 09:15 PM   #9
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shuddup fool you got a piece of toilet paper in your butt

Old 08-17-2009, 09:18 PM   #10
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

I only use the finest of linens
Old 08-17-2009, 09:20 PM   #11
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

lol

Old 08-17-2009, 09:26 PM   #12
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

do the knowledge god
Old 08-17-2009, 11:50 PM   #13
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

you've got too much time on your hands gavin

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 12:00 AM   #14
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

there is no such thing as time krys.

"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
-Big Jew Al (einstien)

similar to how the world seems to move in slow motion when i look into your eyes.

Old 08-18-2009, 12:23 AM   #15
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
there is no such thing as time krys.

"The distinction between past, present, and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion."
-Big Jew Al (einstien)

similar to how the world seems to move in slow motion when i look into your eyes.

Jesus Price..

Every time you make a remark this corny Bateman rips a strand of his bouncy hair out in utter disgust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote