news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-18-2009, 12:56 AM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Christians are annoying

i think of all the religions christians are the most annoying of the strunf that they ALWAYS assume you're christian when they met you, and if you are but not of THEIR particular church they try to recruit you. always creating uncomfortable ass situations for no fucking reason

i was friends with this guy in my class, we'd joke around and shit, then out of nowhere he invites me to his bible study.

since then we stopped talking.

im trying to smash this woman that keeps asking why i dont go to church.

wtf? how the hell do you go to school and STILL believe that shit?

a friend of mines girlfriend is like a christian terrorist. she gets mad if you say you don't wanna go to church. Always putting that shit on their facebook status. it's too much. gawd.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:08 AM   #2
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol yea, christians are annoying

salutations friend, do you think you could lend a second to discuss the miracle that is jesus christ?

Lex Lugor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:11 AM   #3
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

at my last job a client company that used to design some stuff for us was Christian(as an entire company).

they literally converted my boss.

it went from him(christian company manager) creepily befriending my boss, going on "mens development camp weekends" until i would overhear them talking about church.

now thats fucked up. my boss was a pretty intelligent guy.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:20 AM   #4
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol one day me and my boy were driving to my crib, and two cats like that were crossing the street at my apartment complex lol, and my boy just kept driving up to them slow and shit lol, and then he just stopped like a couple of inches from them hahah, and they stopped and were mean mugging us hard as fuck. LOL and me and boy were in the car dying hahaha

that shit was hilarious

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:24 AM   #5
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I like having relatives that are Jehova Witnesses so you don't have to buy them Christmas and birthday gifts.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:35 AM   #6
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

there's this chick I've worked with for about a year now
who has always talked about her church goings and whatnot (and I've never once mentioned my views to her)
well a couple weeks ago she randomly asks "so are you christian or catholic?"
like wtf...are those my only choices??
"neither"
.."so you don't believe in god?" (wtf lol)
"not the one from the bible"
.."so you're atheist?"....

seriously.....some of those christian/catholic types need to get out and interact with people some more
Old 08-18-2009, 01:40 AM   #7
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 01:41 AM   #8
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i hate when christians dont think catholism is christianity
Old 08-18-2009, 01:41 AM   #9
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

haha i remember that
classic
Old 08-18-2009, 01:42 AM   #10
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Lex Lugor Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh god my grandmother dragged me to her new christian church one random sunday morning she didnt want to go alone the first time. lmao she was sick and since they gossip and all that shit they knew so they called her up, the preacher put his palm on her forehead, hummed and all that shit, stomped his feet mmmhmmmmmm JEEZUSSS
JEEEEE ZUS SSSS
lol with so much emphasis on the s, knocked my damn grandmother over true story, shoved my nanas ass to the floor n shit.. the whole room shrieked! and then continued on praying. gawd i was so embaressed niggas was tryin to shake my hand and shit like why are you touching me lol my family isnt blessed cause that nigga threw down my nana. when i talked to her she said it was an otherworldly experience and when she was up there with everyone praying for her she felt elevated or some shit... these niggas is real dumb.. like in borat, when shits gets real heated you will really catch some doofus thinking he's speaking in tongues LOL
godbless my grandmother but that shit is dumb

Old 08-18-2009, 01:43 AM   #11
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

stylemaster why do you always poast that durag guy?
Old 08-18-2009, 01:52 AM   #12
Lex Lugor
Parcheesi faced

lol right, right
and lol @ that youtube video with everybody posting passages and shit in the comments

Old 08-18-2009, 01:56 AM   #13
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
same reason that oprah loves sex.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:24 AM   #14
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
it's cuz he's seeing it as a "black vs white" victory that's all, u know style

it's still a cool video though
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:38 AM   #15
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

he's posted it like 19 times.

i dont see how its a black verse white victory cause the black guy is still claiming a non african religion and wearing the white mans jeans.