news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-18-2009, 02:42 AM   #16
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

"defeating the white man at his own game"
lol
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:02 AM   #17
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

huh?
damn!
will yall faggots at least wait for me say something about white people, BEFORE you make fun of me for talking about white people?

obviously begongo you took it as a white/black issue. it wasn't meant to be if i wanted to do that i could have posted this vid

What Grinds TSA's Gears List

blacks
african americans
islam
whites
drinking
drugs
rza
wutang
the sudanese
Gavin
STYLE
stylemaster
James Crow Esq

and now lets add...

christianity

duly noted....
continue.
Uncle Steezo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:14 AM   #18
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Christians are annoying, no matter what they are talking about.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:17 AM   #19
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

that was awesome hahahah

not because of what he said cuz a lot of it was bullshit like building america out of patriotism and love lmao, but how he said it and how he made the bitch cry after she tried to be all smart with the "do you love your country" bullshit lol

verbal anihilation is cool, doesn't mean shit though, but it's cool
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 03:17 AM   #20
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

What Grinds TSA's Gears List
blacks

whites

drugs
rza
wutang

STYLE
stylemaster
James Crow Esq

In this order

the sudanese
whites/ gavin
islam
african americans/ style
drinking
rza
wutang
dude my text is back lol
anyways

i dont have a problem with drugs, i dont do them but the ppl that do them aren't annoying about it cause they know they should keep it to themselves.

but dude, black guy annihilates jeiwsh girl?

jewish GIRL

dude, its like that video erased the fact that black ppl lost
Old 08-18-2009, 03:22 AM   #21
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

see this is what real black ppl do.
make songs about being remarkably handsome babies. gtfo
Old 08-18-2009, 04:58 AM   #22
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i had a job interview once, and everything seemed cool. i was interested in the job but about halfway through the interview the guy made it a point to tell me several times that they had judeo-christian ideals or some shit like that. they called and offered me the job and i declined.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:29 PM   #23
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

art, u went out like a sucka.

why would you turn down money over something like that?
you live in a judeo-christian nation, silly billy. i don't see you packing your bags.

i'm going to start taking notes for an upcoming piece i will call "when atheism goes wrong"
Old 08-18-2009, 01:36 PM   #24
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

cause he didn't wanna work somewhere that would annoy him.
i would decline it too. cause you know you'll either be doing something annoying and working with creepy CREEPY ass ppl that got married when they were 16.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:03 PM   #25
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

huh?
all regular jobs are annoying.
your co-workers are annoying and your boss is annoying.
that will remain true regardless of what kind of values your company has.

you wouldn't turn down shit unless you really are dumb.
cause you are on wucorp getting annoyed by me for zero $.

now you gonna tell me that you'd turn down someone offering to annoy you for money?

GTFO

your love/hate for jesus has you disrespecting yourself.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #26
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^exactly (to tsa)
i worked in an office with 2 christian girls one of which would sing gospel songs constantly and ask me to join in lol, and the other would ask me on a regular basis why i didn't go to church. i explained to them my feelings on religion as being divisive and socially manipulative and that i don't think man has anything figured out cosmically (of course in more detail) and they were frosty thereafter. an awkward working environment isn't worth it.
if there's a hell below, we're all gonna go (word to curtis mayfield)

and i hadn't read through the thread before i saw a reference to "black guy anhillating jewish girl'---i was hoping it was a link to a sasha grey interracial scene on tube8 or something.

crow, your comparison with being annoyed at work and annoyed on wu corp makes no sense. here, you can call the person you're annoying a fag or whatever, sling all types of invective with no repercussions. can't really do that on the job.

Last edited by Dr. Simon Hurt; 08-18-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:08 PM   #27
TSA
www.majeofficial.com

any job i get right now pre-degree will be the same thing and basically pay the same amount, why do a college job that christian and annoying when you can do a normal one that isn't christian and annoying.
Old 08-18-2009, 02:32 PM   #28
food for thought
Generic Mod Folk

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
huh?
all regular jobs are annoying.
your co-workers are annoying and your boss is annoying.
that will remain true regardless of what kind of values your company has.

you wouldn't turn down shit unless you really are dumb.
cause you are on wucorp getting annoyed by me for zero $.

now you gonna tell me that you'd turn down someone offering to annoy you for money?

GTFO

your love/hate for jesus has you disrespecting yourself.
haha

From donated clothes, to caps and gowns
It's a little shout to my black and brown
Folks that know the game, not in class to clown
Had the funny accent, look who's laughing now
See Samir came here to grind, and he slaved at
Every minimum wage job, but he saved that
Brought his sis here on scholarship to make stacks
Working as a surgeon she bought a whip, and payed cash
No time to whine, we just face facts
Lets fit 6 in the back and lets take that
To the best restaurants, make reservations
Since we out here, since they made reservations
For first Nations and they never made reparations
The Natives probably relate more to immigration
So this for y'all too, and I can't forget the Haitians
Here for an education. Its a celebration.
food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #29
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandemic View Post
crow, your comparison with being annoyed at work and annoyed on wu corp makes no sense. here, you can call the person you're annoying a fag or whatever, sling all types of invective with no repercussions. can't really do that on the job.
but does that work?

pan, you do realize that someone harassing you about religion at work is lawsuit worthy?

you missed a nice lil come up.

i woulda played it like i felt pressured to be a christian in order to keep my job.
Old 08-18-2009, 03:15 PM   #30
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post

you live in a judeo-christian nation,
no he doesn't

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote