news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-18-2009, 08:02 AM   #1
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta
Default Up To 90 Percent Of US Paper Money Contains Traces Of Cocain

Up To 90 Percent Of US Paper Money Contains Traces Of Cocaine, Study Finds

ScienceDaily (Aug. 17, 2009) You probably have cocaine in your wallet, purse, or pocket. Sound unlikely or outrageous? Think again! In what researchers describe as the largest, most comprehensive analysis to date of cocaine contamination in banknotes, scientists are reporting that cocaine is present in up to 90 percent of paper money in the United States, particularly in large cities such as Baltimore, Boston, and Detroit. The scientists found traces of cocaine in 95 percent of the banknotes analyzed from Washington, D.C., alone.

Presented at the 238th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, the new study suggests that cocaine abuse is still widespread and may be on the rise in some areas. It could help raise public awareness about cocaine use and lead to greater emphasis on curbing its abuse, the researchers say.

The scientists tested banknotes from more than 30 cities in five countries, including the U.S., Canada, Brazil, China, and Japan, and found "alarming" evidence of cocaine use in many areas. The U.S. and Canada had the highest levels, with an average contamination rate of between 85 and 90 percent, while China and Japan had the lowest, between 12 and 20 percent contamination. The study is the first report about cocaine contamination in Chinese and Japanese currencies, they say.

"To my surprise, we're finding more and more cocaine in banknotes," said study leader Yuegang Zuo, Ph.D., of the University of Massachusetts in Dartmouth. (...)

full article:

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/20 ... 211843.htm

i m sure they would find a high percentage of cocaine on Euro notes as well.

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:36 AM   #2
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

haha thats awesome.

nah in europe we tend to use pen cases..dunno why
Old 08-18-2009, 10:04 AM   #3
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

wow!!!!!!!!
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:12 AM   #4
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm actually surprised the number isn't higher. All it takes is one dirty bill to sully up the rest of them in your wallet. It stands to reason that the only clean ones are the ones coming off the printing press.

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:16 AM   #5
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
I'm actually surprised the number isn't higher. All it takes is one dirty bill to sully up the rest of them in your wallet. It stands to reason that the only clean ones are the ones coming off the printing press.
Thats what I was thinking. Plus when someone is counting up their stacks with their dirty fingers it could sully up the bills.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:26 AM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

also means people nose snot fragments is on 90 percent of banknotes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by narc View Post
haha thats awesome.

nah in europe we tend to use pen cases..dunno why
never seen that. usually when im out (dont do coke anymore) fuckin drunk just sniff it bare off my credit card in the bathroom cubicle. or a car key. whatever

i think coke is fucking gay now though. its just faggot like. the people who take coke are usually fags aswell. imo its the biggest "stop frontin" drug going. Alcohol 2nd. its like pussys wanna take it to show people how brilliant they are. fuck you. wheres the bud at.
Old 08-18-2009, 01:06 PM   #7
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

Fuck coke. Smoke bud. I find it funny that so many people do coke, so many people smoke cigarettes and drink alcohol... and SO many peoples' lives are fucked because of these drugs. Yet somehow Marijuana is the bad one of the bunch.
Old 08-18-2009, 04:45 PM   #8
Wh0am3ye?
PRODIGAL SUN

Wh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venomsWh0am3ye? five deadly venoms

^ Marijuana does have it's side effects, and I smoke weed so no bashing here. Not only are traces of coke found on our bills but contaminated with germs and whatnot.

Wh0am3ye? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 05:37 PM   #9
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i wonder if you dipped your bills in hot baking soda water would they fizz.

crizzack money.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:12 PM   #10
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i heard about this around 2002/03

lol

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:25 PM   #11
My Brother's Keeper
Fetus Member

My Brother's Keeper shaolin monk

90 percent... damn sun...
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."- Vince Lombardi
My Brother's Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 10:32 PM   #12
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i remember talking about this with my roommate in 2006 while doing lines and shit lol

dude was talking bout how its cause they use dollar bills to lay on top of that shit and crush it down.

90% does souned like a lot though

then again, money gets around.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote