news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 08-18-2009, 08:51 PM   #1
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa
Default Tapped.

Well this abandoned delivery van turned up near my house few weeks ago, didnt think much of it.

But recently my phones been getting weird static and echoeing whenever im in the ends, my friends been tapped before and i recognised the symptoms.

thought it was just the phone yknow, till someone i know got nicked the other day.

am i bein paranoid?

what do?
Old 08-18-2009, 08:52 PM   #2
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Watch Seinfeld

Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 08:53 PM   #3
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

"Another common way of intercepting mobile calls is to fool the handset into thinking that your transmitter is its local base station. The user then communicates through you, allowing you to listen in. The only drawback for a potential hacker is that they have to be in the same cell - the geographic area served by a single base station - as you listen in."
Old 08-18-2009, 09:03 PM   #4
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Old 08-18-2009, 09:29 PM   #5
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Just talk to your boyfriend on you're myspace. Your parents will never fnd out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2009, 09:34 PM   #7
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

jesus christ...what is it about wu tang that attracts these idiots???

I blame GZA.

I mean, Rae and Ghost forums would never have this unless someone coke dealer thought the DEA was after him.
Old 08-18-2009, 09:40 PM   #8
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
jesus christ...what is it about wu tang that attracts these idiots???

I blame GZA.

I mean, Rae and Ghost forums would never have this unless someone coke dealer thought the DEA was after him.

Old 08-18-2009, 09:42 PM   #9
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Kramerica Industries
Old 08-18-2009, 11:25 PM   #10
SKAMPOE
big wooly mammoth

SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)SKAMPOE King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)
Send a message via Skype™ to SKAMPOE

Quote:
Originally Posted by narc View Post
well this abandoned delivery van turned up near my house few weeks ago, didnt think much of it.

But recently my phones been getting weird static and echoeing whenever im in the ends, my friends been tapped before and i recognised the symptoms.

Thought it was just the phone yknow, till someone i know got nicked the other day.

Am i bein paranoid?

what do?
u dont do illegal activities so ur good

For the GenChat pervs
SKAMPOE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 03:41 AM   #11
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That sounds like an ominous challenge to me.

I can bet that this guy's going to come back with a list of illegal activities so voluminous that even skampoe is going to have to start taking this thread more seriously.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:30 AM   #12
NIGHT MAYOR
tha VIKING gawd

NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NIGHT MAYOR Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

break into the van. see whats up. easy.

750 REBELS - australia's best

NIGHT MAYOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 08:19 AM   #13
narc
narc was a crack baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKAM-POPE View Post
u dont do illegal activities so ur good
yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredy Mech View Post
break into the van. see whats up. easy.
it has some fucked up security on it like those bank vans, ill try anyway.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:35 AM   #14
Locust
Lyrical Toilet Paper

Locust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killaLocust shaolin masta killa
Send a message via MSN to Locust

retard
Old 08-19-2009, 08:39 AM   #15
narc
narc was a crack baby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locust View Post
retard
take your thumb out of your ass while you type. its rude