news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 08-19-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default can someone take away bonerfarms rep power

this faggit is neg reppin me for no reason ip ban him please
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A warranted neg rep in response to this;

speakonitgod faggit ass headband wearin faggit ass bitch
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:42 PM   #3
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Also, can ENG permanently put me on the ignore list of Ghostlaced and speakonitrob? It's seriously getting tiresome and boring having these teenage female fans follow me around.
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 05:51 PM   #4
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
this faggit is neg reppin me for no reason ip ban him please
respect him

peace bonerfam
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2009, 05:59 PM   #5
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Last time I acknowldeged Bonerfarms stalking, he ended up leaving the site for 2 months, only to re-appear as a Pokemon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
It's seriously getting tiresome and boring having these teenage female fans follow me around.

Wow.

This man is out his mind LOL. So anyway I just did a search for the amount of times Bonerfarm has said the words "ghostlaced" and its over 5 PAGES of posts. where he says "ghostlaced". try for yourself if you dont believe me. http://wutang-corp.com/forum/search....=3049931&pp=25

Thats over 125 seperate posts this man has dedicated to me, at least.

I searched where i said "bonerfarm", and it was 2 pages.

So whos following who Boner?

Added to the fact you also neg rep me every 2 days for no reason at all.

Whos following who, Boner?
Old 08-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #6
The Hound
Fuck the King

1 page for tonearm
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050037

3 pages for bonerfarm
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050048

1 page for benny lava
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050069

a couple for boner
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050060

If my mathematics are correct that's 5 pages and then some of acknowledging me.

Please, you say I'm insignificant then you go around into threads addressing me when you're not making threads about me yourself.

Your love/hate for me has you disrespecting yourself.
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 06:08 PM   #7
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by energy turtle View Post

your love/hate for me has you disrespecting yourself.

co - signed

yo boner i did a post in sport sections about soccer players

u gotta check this out

and fuck speakonitgod
Old 08-19-2009, 06:10 PM   #8
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Energy Turtle View Post
1 page for tonearm
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050037

3 pages for bonerfarm
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050048

1 page for benny lava
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050069

a couple for boner
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sea...archid=3050060

If my mathematics are correct that's 5 pages and then some of acknowledging me.

Please, you say I'm insignificant then you go around into threads addressing me when you're not making threads about me yourself.

Your love/hate for me has you disrespecting yourself.

^^hahahahaha look at this guy, hes in another pokemon frenzy!!

In bold!!

No son, the searches you posted are not full pages, and not all the posts were applying to you.

You have 5 full pages of ghostlaced posts.

You lost.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:13 PM   #9
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

pokemon frenzy¿¿?

me?
x(
Old 08-19-2009, 06:22 PM   #10
The Hound
Fuck the King

The fact that you're in here writing essays about me again is a testament that your love/hate for me has you disrespecting yourself.
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 06:33 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

lol, k, thats a old ass insult but ok.

You have 5 pages of posts containing my name. Why are you still talking.

and btw.

this is you lol

Energy Turtle
Old 08-19-2009, 06:34 PM   #12
The Hound
Fuck the King

Your love/hate for me has you scared to post photos of your face.
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 06:37 PM   #13
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

5 pages.
Old 08-19-2009, 06:43 PM   #14
The Hound
Fuck the King

Your love/hate for hygiene has your teeth falling out.
Quote:
Old 08-19-2009, 06:53 PM   #15
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

6 pages.