news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > Misc > Dear Admins

Old 08-21-2009, 03:14 PM   #31
RzaRectum
G.A.W.D. PT.III

RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RzaRectum Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SMH... This is why most of the guys here are single.. Think about it.
RzaRectum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:12 PM   #32
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by speakonitgod View Post
jus remember who backed u up and defended taktloss when niggaz was clownin u left and right for ur sig

faggit
woow 1st of all, i dont need backup from anybody im the MASTER, and 2ndly ur taking this web shit way too deadly serious! im not one of these posters that hold Egrudges forever, i might clown u in one thread and maybe give u propz in the next thread, its just if ur crying like a biiiatch im gonna treat u like a biiiatch
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:38 AM   #33
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

get back to your frappaccino faggit
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:43 AM   #34
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lmao

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:19 AM   #35
DrunkenMasta303
zui quan

DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DrunkenMasta303 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

"i cosigned this guys post 8 months ago,
WHY IS HE MAKING FUN OF ME?"
DrunkenMasta303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:50 PM   #36
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ur beats are trash fall back
Old 08-23-2009, 11:45 PM   #37
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Corniest Poster's On Wu Corp Annual Reunion.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:04 AM   #38
Uncle Steezo
Gen Chat Bully

Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Uncle Steezo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean Bateman View Post
Corniest Poster's On Wu Corp Annual Reunion.
pat i didn't think you were gonna show.
Uncle Steezo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 05:24 AM   #39
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

rzarectums sig pisses me off everytime i see it how could they go over that shit !!!!
Old 08-30-2009, 11:09 AM   #40
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALCATRAZ!!! View Post
get back to your frappaccino faggit

That might be funny if Rino wasn't referring to an establishment that legally sells weed.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 11:57 AM   #41
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Crow ESQ View Post
pat i didn't think you were gonna show.

I shifted some things around, just to be here.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #42
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlaced View Post
last time i acknowldeged bonerfarms stalking, he ended up leaving the site for 2 months, only to re-appear as a pokemon.
ahahahahaha
Old 08-30-2009, 03:51 PM   #43
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
^^hahahahaha look at this guy, hes in another pokemon frenzy!!
Quote:

Energy Turtle
ahahaahahahaha.

This is the funniest shit i seen since i got back.

and its in the dear admins section.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:39 PM   #44
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Lol this shit is sickening.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:02 PM   #45
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Look at these bottom feeders get mad over rep.
Quote:
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote