news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #16
Face of the Golden Falcon
...born of a future war

Face of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venomsFace of the Golden Falcon five deadly venoms
Send a message via MSN to Face of the Golden Falcon

P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Brother's Keeper View Post
as far as jesus really existin there is substantial evidence as in the fact that there are thousands of gospels written around the time of jesus...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Peace. Can anybody actually prove that he existed? And a name written in a book isn't proof. Peace.
...there are also many books written about Luke Skywalker but...

Not to mention the fact that very few of these gospels collaborate when giving an historical account of Jesus. They even present many different teachings many of which contradict each other. This more than anything proves that he didn't exist. More that he was simply an idea. The God man on earth, something that could be aspired to.

Quote:
the powers that were in the roman empire only chose certain gospels to include in what we know as the bible so if you seperate religion from spirituality than he existed and his teachings and ideas made a HUGE impact on the world...
...whether or not "his" teachings made a huge impact on the world doesn't prove that he actually existed.

Quote:
there's also evidence in a building built for Tiberius Caeser where there is a small inscription of the name Pontius Pilate (those familiar with the scripture understand what that means) he wasnt just a small figure in the scripture but he was a true historical Roman....
So you have proved that Pontius Pilate quite probably existed. This says nothing as to whether or not Jesus did. I once saw a movie where George Bush was mentioned as the President of the U.S in it. He is a real person. The rest of the movie was not real. Same with the gospels.

Quote:
as far as him being black or white Urban Journalz already hit you with the scripture and just as a matter of common sence how many white people are natives to the middle east??? NONE... Jesus of NAZARETH
I don't normally get into the debate about whether Jesus was black or not. The Jews though were originally a Eurasian nomadic people. This is proven in their own description of themselves. They were not native to the middle east, they had no home. Until that is, they came to settle amongst the Canaanites. This is why, as has been stated, the Hebrew language is Afro-Asiatic it stems from the black Canaanites whom they settled among. This is why although I believe the Jews to have been a Eurasian people, I don't discount that Jesus (if he existed) could have been a black man due Canaanite blood.

SHEM HETEP

Req Em Ab

Face of the Golden Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:56 PM   #17
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #18
Jedrek

Jedrek shaolin monk

That's how Jesus looks like. It was painted by a nun who had revelations.
Jedrek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 07:54 AM   #19
BTTR KNG KOOL
Veteran Member

BTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken mastaBTTR KNG KOOL drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
P.E.A.C.E and Blessings...

...he was simply an idea.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Face of the Golden Falcon View Post
I don't normally get into the debate about whether Jesus was black or not. The Jews though were originally a Eurasian nomadic people. This is proven in their own description of themselves. They were not native to the middle east, they had no home. Until that is, they came to settle amongst the Canaanites. This is why, as has been stated, the Hebrew language is Afro-Asiatic it stems from the black Canaanites whom they settled among. This is why although I believe the Jews to have been a Eurasian people, I don't discount that Jesus (if he existed) could have been a black man due Canaanite blood.

SHEM HETEP
YEAH !

Last edited by BTTR KNG KOOL; 08-22-2009 at 07:59 AM.
BTTR KNG KOOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:53 PM   #20
oDoUoSoKo
frieza saga

oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)oDoUoSoKo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to oDoUoSoKo

UNRELATED BUT, BEWARE:
https://soundcloud.com/frieza-saga
oDoUoSoKo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #21
Inspectah_Dirk
Eindbaws.

Inspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkeyInspectah_Dirk iron monkey

Seeing as where the dude must have lived back in the day he was probably an arab dude. Also, he was killed by the romans, not by the jews.
He probably didn't have any believe..the dude was just chilling, helping his dad building chairs and shit haha.

But then again, i don't believe the guy existed anyhow.

ALSO!!!!!

There was this thing in the news a few years back about how they found the supposed grave of Jesus himself. But after that we never heard anything about it again. My guess is they discovered that Jesus never existed, but the Vatican paid enough money to have the press shut the fuck up about it, otherwise they would be nothing more than a big fat joke. (The Vatican still is imo but whatever)

Not an accurate representation of white people.
Inspectah_Dirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #22
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
hahahahahaha

moses had to study under someone .....yeah right !

where does the koran come up with this stuff

peace be with you !
Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
oh yeah ... JESUS wasnt BLACK ...so just give up !

peace
Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
You know, if you spent as much time studying as you did trying to find any and every reason to attack Islam, you'd probably learn something.

Anyone with two active braincells to rub togethat knows that all you are is an Islamophobic drone and nothing more. The Bible has been rewritten more times than anyone currently has count of, which is a fine testimony as to just how much has been taken out and added in terms of truth and falsehood. Jesus (pbuh) brought ONE scripture. As did those before him. That Scripture was called The Gospel, which you can't even find in it's original Hebrew tongue anymore. What you call yourself following is a version of The Gospel according to a few people. Some of whom weren't even around Jesus (pbuh) at the time of his teachings. Yet you have the nerve to attack The Qur'an? A book that you most likely haven't read, because if you did, you would've known about the story of Moses and The Wise Man because it's one of the most known stories of this book??

Let me show you how to chap someone's hide properly. The term, "Islam" means, "Submission". Submission to The Creator of all things. All of The Prophets and Messengers prayed and asked for help and guidance from God. Fully submitting themselves to their Creator. This would no doubt make them candidates for the title of, "Muslim", one who submits to the Will of God.

Yes, Moses, pbuh, had to learn from someone. What, did you think Moses, pbuh, knew everything? That would make him God and not man. In which case he would be at the burning bush receiving orders from himself. At the top of Mt. Sinai receiving The 10 Commandments from....himself. There's no line in any book that says any of The Prophets were All-Knowing. That was just you running your mouth for the sake of running it, with absolutely nothing to contribute except a hatred for that which you know all of nothing about.

You don't know enough to start debates like this, so just do yourself a favor and stay in your place. Don't let your hatred get the best of you, because, as has been proven time and again, all it does is make you look even more stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban_Journalz View Post
Can anyone prove Jesus existed? Excuse me. I have to go shake my head in sheer comedic disbelief.
Peace.

Two different people, two different religions, yet they function in the same way as if they're the same person.....go figure.

Belief (not having a clue, not knowing) is definately the cornerstone of religious people.

Laugh all you want, but your laughter isn't proving the existence of Jesus no more than prof zooruka is proving that he isn't black.

You two are in the same league with the same function.

How are you in a position to guide him anywhere?

If Jesus existed, if Jesus was a real person in the context in which you believe in him then prove his existence.

Peace.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote