news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #1
prof zooruka

prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger
Default why does everybody have to be black !

why o why do people insist on making everyone black...jews are black, chinese are black, eygiptians are balck , arabs are black, jesus is black, moses was black hahahahah even britney spears is black lol i mean get real NON OF THEM WHERE OR EVER WAS BLACK ... so just give up !!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !

Last edited by prof zooruka; 08-21-2009 at 12:11 AM.
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah

Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey

Contrary to popular opinion, DENIAL is NOT a river in Egypt...

RM
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you sound upset prof zooruka - you gonna be okay?
if it makes you feel any better - I don't have to be black.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #4
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Lol never tell white people that jesus was black. I learned that the hard way in 9th grade.
Old 08-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #5
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

Ok but Jesus wasnt white either
Old 08-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #6
Steve Urkel
ADEPT

Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta

Nobody has to be black its just some people get sick of this eurocentric take on history.

White people *discovered* the new world. (Now pray tell how the fuck do you discover something thats already there? The native americans knew all about the great lakes and shit why didn't they just ask?)
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

Well... Jesus certainly was not white. And, Egyptians are African, so I suppose they are black. Besides, if you believe in evolution, Black people were probably the first humans, at least the humans we know of today, who knows what there was before that.

Also, commenting on Ali.... seriously. History is SOOO Euro-centric. Take a look at "Lies My Teacher Told Me" by JAmes C. Loewen. You'll understand
Old 08-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #8
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
why o why do people insist on making everyone black...jews are black, chinese are black, eygiptians are balck , arabs are black, jesus is black, moses was black hahahahah even britney spears is black lol i mean get real NON OF THEM WHERE OR EVER WAS BLACK ... so just give up !!!!!!!!!!!!

peace be with you !
Peace.

People have a problem with certain people being black, because of how they learned history and how their self esteem has been built up. That and they know and understand the power of a unified family. They have to keep the people seperate because black people are literally all around them.

When the foundation of everything you build is founded on a lie, when the truth is present the lie no longer can exist. If a person is a liar, he can no longer exist. Tell one lie and you have to keep telling more and more lies on top of that one.

Jesus said, "I'm in this world but I'm not of this world." The world he was in is the same world we're in and the world we live in is based on lies. That's why said individuals are constantly trying to preserve, not the best part, but the lie.

To those who were given the power to rule, know the truth yet they can't admit the truth in the open because they'd be given what was given to them right back and they would lose the ability to rule.

Some people are still trying to find that so-called missing link....because they concious isn't equipped to handle the truth.

Peace.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9

Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Peace.

People have a problem with certain people being black, because of how they learned history and how their self esteem has been built up. That and they know and understand the power of a unified family. They have to keep the people seperate because black people are literally all around them.

When the foundation of everything you build is founded on a lie, when the truth is present the lie no longer can exist. If a person is a liar, he can no longer exist. Tell one lie and you have to keep telling more and more lies on top of that one.

Jesus said, "I'm in this world but I'm not of this world." The world he was in is the same world we're in and the world we live in is based on lies. That's why said individuals are constantly trying to preserve, not the best part, but the lie.

To those who were given the power to rule, know the truth yet they can't admit the truth in the open because they'd be given what was given to them right back and they would lose the ability to rule.

Some people are still trying to find that so-called missing link....because they concious isn't equipped to handle the truth.

Peace.
It is never easy to take the truth to start with. It takes a lot of patience, tolerance and a well groomed mind.

The importance of making your own way to research, analyse and learn from the past/present, will slowly allow you to paint your own picture of the truth.

I was reading Descartes today and in one of his letters he correctly mentioned that:

"truth by itself is so little respected"...

For the benefit of doubt, whether the worthy characters (excluding stupid britney remarks) were black or not, must be researched and studied and not foolishly sidestepped. Especially if the probability that they lived in areas where the skin-tone would be far different than that of Western Europe.

Nice to see Zooroka dropping bombs

Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
Black Man
Veteran Member

Old 08-22-2009, 01:12 AM   #11
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda

drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
Well... Jesus certainly was not white. And, Egyptians are African, so I suppose they are black. Besides, if you believe in evolution, Black people were probably the first humans, at least the humans we know of today, who knows what there was before that.

Also, commenting on Ali.... seriously. History is SOOO Euro-centric. Take a look at "Lies My Teacher Told Me" by JAmes C. Loewen. You'll understand
my dad got me that book just outta random (prolly cuz he knew i hated my history teacher) but i read most of it and its really fucking awesome, theres so much shit in there where you're just like "wtf...really???"

and just because egypt is in africa doesn't mean they're all generally black..there are some black egyptians of course but mostly they look like arabs

and cleopatra wasn't black either (i always find it funny how some black people get so upset over that shit) she was egyptian/greek
Old 08-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

Yea, I get what you're saying. to me however, Africans and black people go hand in hand. Egyptians may not have the same SKIN TONE as what a lot of people would consider to be black people, but to me it's the same. All Europeans are white people in my eyes. From the tan Sicilians to the pale Swedish.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #13
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
my dad got me that book just outta random (prolly cuz he knew i hated my history teacher) but i read most of it and its really fucking awesome, theres so much shit in there where you're just like "wtf...really???"

and just because egypt is in africa doesn't mean they're all generally black..there are some black egyptians of course but mostly they look like arabs

people who are classified as white are not native to any part of the planet earth. Everywhere they went, they saw black people regardless of the name of that region.

Everybody who lived in egypt was not black/original. By the time that part of the planet was named egypt there were white people on the planet for that name came from them and not the original people who settled and established a civilization there. Prior to whites travelling to that part of the planet everybody in that society was black.....everybody!

I'm wondering how does an arab look? Do they all look exactly the same or are you (drippie k) using the stereotype as a standard for your description of the appearance of arabs? Arabs come in all shapes sizes and shades and colors. Are you talking about the indiginous people on that part of the planet before white travelled there or are you talking about after whites settled on that part of the planet?

And cleopatra wasn't black either (i always find it funny how some black people get so upset over that shit) she was egyptian/greek
if cleopatra wasn't black, what was she?

You say egyptian/greek....which one of her parents were from egypt and which one was from greece?

I'm an american.....but that doesn't change the fact that i'm black.

Ernie els is south african, but that doesn't change the fact that he's white.

Why does the devil call our people african?

Last edited by Black Man; 08-24-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Old 08-24-2009, 12:31 PM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀

KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm the blackest dude on here and I'm white,smh

I think it's the dirt...............*bong*

KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #15
Black Man
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
Yea, I get what you're saying. to me however, Africans and black people go hand in hand. Egyptians may not have the same SKIN TONE as what a lot of people would consider to be black people, but to me it's the same. All Europeans are white people in my eyes. From the tan Sicilians to the pale Swedish.
Peace.

How are all europeans white when the first people to settle on that part of the planet came from an area where you yourself claimed is a land of blacks?

Black people have been on every part of the planet earth and settled on the best part.