Killah Priest - New Album out now!
home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2009, 12:09 AM   #1
prof zooruka
.
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 5,300
Rep Power: 18
prof zooruka crouching tigerprof zooruka crouching tiger
Default why does everybody have to be black !

why o why do people insist on making everyone black...jews are black, chinese are black, eygiptians are balck , arabs are black, jesus is black, moses was black hahahahah even britney spears is black lol i mean get real NON OF THEM WHERE OR EVER WAS BLACK ... so just give up !!!!!!!!!!!!


peace be with you !

Last edited by prof zooruka; 08-21-2009 at 12:11 AM.
prof zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
Mr. Muhammad
Manifestation of Allah
 
Mr. Muhammad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Where I Am
Posts: 189
Rep Power: 0
Mr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkeyMr. Muhammad iron monkey
Default

Contrary to popular opinion, DENIAL is NOT a river in Egypt...

RM
Mr. Muhammad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:28 AM   #3
Mumm Ra
God's Replica
 
Mumm Ra's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: Black Pyramid
Age: 28
Posts: 9,766
Blog Entries: 2
Rep Power: 75
Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

you sound upset prof zooruka - you gonna be okay?
if it makes you feel any better - I don't have to be black.
__________________
Mumm Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:50 AM   #4
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed
 
YungSunny's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Where the wild things are, no tone loc.
Age: 19
Posts: 2,680
Rep Power: 0
YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta
Default

Lol never tell white people that jesus was black. I learned that the hard way in 9th grade.
__________________
YungSunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 07:17 AM   #5
Kingkazim
mighty healthy
 
Kingkazim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 970
Rep Power: 0
Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey
Default

Ok but Jesus wasnt white either
__________________
Kingkazim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:39 AM   #6
Steve Urkel
ADEPT
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 754
Rep Power: 0
Steve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken mastaSteve Urkel drunken masta
Default

Nobody has to be black its just some people get sick of this eurocentric take on history.

White people *discovered* the new world. (Now pray tell how the fuck do you discover something thats already there? The native americans knew all about the great lakes and shit why didn't they just ask?)
Steve Urkel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY
 
Crookshank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CLEVELAND
Posts: 91
Rep Power: 0
Crookshank grasshopper
Default

Well... Jesus certainly was not white. And, Egyptians are African, so I suppose they are black. Besides, if you believe in evolution, Black people were probably the first humans, at least the humans we know of today, who knows what there was before that.

Also, commenting on Ali.... seriously. History is SOOO Euro-centric. Take a look at "Lies My Teacher Told Me" by JAmes C. Loewen. You'll understand
__________________
"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."
Crookshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 01:36 PM   #8
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 14
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by prof zooruka View Post
why o why do people insist on making everyone black...jews are black, chinese are black, eygiptians are balck , arabs are black, jesus is black, moses was black hahahahah even britney spears is black lol i mean get real NON OF THEM WHERE OR EVER WAS BLACK ... so just give up !!!!!!!!!!!!


peace be with you !
Peace.

People have a problem with certain people being black, because of how they learned history and how their self esteem has been built up. That and they know and understand the power of a unified family. They have to keep the people seperate because black people are literally all around them.

When the foundation of everything you build is founded on a lie, when the truth is present the lie no longer can exist. If a person is a liar, he can no longer exist. Tell one lie and you have to keep telling more and more lies on top of that one.

Jesus said, "I'm in this world but I'm not of this world." The world he was in is the same world we're in and the world we live in is based on lies. That's why said individuals are constantly trying to preserve, not the best part, but the lie.

To those who were given the power to rule, know the truth yet they can't admit the truth in the open because they'd be given what was given to them right back and they would lose the ability to rule.

Some people are still trying to find that so-called missing link....because they concious isn't equipped to handle the truth.

Peace.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:38 PM   #9
Prince Rai
Writing verses in S9
 
Prince Rai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Section 9 HQ in London
Age: 27
Posts: 3,958
Rep Power: 0
Prince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killaPrince Rai shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
Peace.

People have a problem with certain people being black, because of how they learned history and how their self esteem has been built up. That and they know and understand the power of a unified family. They have to keep the people seperate because black people are literally all around them.

When the foundation of everything you build is founded on a lie, when the truth is present the lie no longer can exist. If a person is a liar, he can no longer exist. Tell one lie and you have to keep telling more and more lies on top of that one.

Jesus said, "I'm in this world but I'm not of this world." The world he was in is the same world we're in and the world we live in is based on lies. That's why said individuals are constantly trying to preserve, not the best part, but the lie.

To those who were given the power to rule, know the truth yet they can't admit the truth in the open because they'd be given what was given to them right back and they would lose the ability to rule.

Some people are still trying to find that so-called missing link....because they concious isn't equipped to handle the truth.

Peace.
It is never easy to take the truth to start with. It takes a lot of patience, tolerance and a well groomed mind.

The importance of making your own way to research, analyse and learn from the past/present, will slowly allow you to paint your own picture of the truth.

I was reading Descartes today and in one of his letters he correctly mentioned that:

"truth by itself is so little respected"...

For the benefit of doubt, whether the worthy characters (excluding stupid britney remarks) were black or not, must be researched and studied and not foolishly sidestepped. Especially if the probability that they lived in areas where the skin-tone would be far different than that of Western Europe.

Nice to see Zooroka dropping bombs
__________________


Inject the Lyrical Venom of Section 9
Prince Rai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 06:01 PM   #10
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 14
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:12 AM   #11
drippie k
este sitio es una mierda
 
drippie k's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cadiz, spain...portland, oregon
Age: 26
Posts: 4,096
Rep Power: 19
drippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killadrippie k shaolin masta killa
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
Well... Jesus certainly was not white. And, Egyptians are African, so I suppose they are black. Besides, if you believe in evolution, Black people were probably the first humans, at least the humans we know of today, who knows what there was before that.

Also, commenting on Ali.... seriously. History is SOOO Euro-centric. Take a look at "Lies My Teacher Told Me" by JAmes C. Loewen. You'll understand
my dad got me that book just outta random (prolly cuz he knew i hated my history teacher) but i read most of it and its really fucking awesome, theres so much shit in there where you're just like "wtf...really???"

and just because egypt is in africa doesn't mean they're all generally black..there are some black egyptians of course but mostly they look like arabs

and cleopatra wasn't black either (i always find it funny how some black people get so upset over that shit) she was egyptian/greek
__________________
cash rules. still don't nothin move but the money
drippie k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 11:35 AM   #12
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY
 
Crookshank's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: CLEVELAND
Posts: 91
Rep Power: 0
Crookshank grasshopper
Default

Yea, I get what you're saying. to me however, Africans and black people go hand in hand. Egyptians may not have the same SKIN TONE as what a lot of people would consider to be black people, but to me it's the same. All Europeans are white people in my eyes. From the tan Sicilians to the pale Swedish.
__________________
"If you're frightened of dying, and you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the Earth."
Crookshank is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:29 PM   #13
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 14
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by drippie k View Post
my dad got me that book just outta random (prolly cuz he knew i hated my history teacher) but i read most of it and its really fucking awesome, theres so much shit in there where you're just like "wtf...really???"

and just because egypt is in africa doesn't mean they're all generally black..there are some black egyptians of course but mostly they look like arabs

people who are classified as white are not native to any part of the planet earth. Everywhere they went, they saw black people regardless of the name of that region.

Everybody who lived in egypt was not black/original. By the time that part of the planet was named egypt there were white people on the planet for that name came from them and not the original people who settled and established a civilization there. Prior to whites travelling to that part of the planet everybody in that society was black.....everybody!

I'm wondering how does an arab look? Do they all look exactly the same or are you (drippie k) using the stereotype as a standard for your description of the appearance of arabs? Arabs come in all shapes sizes and shades and colors. Are you talking about the indiginous people on that part of the planet before white travelled there or are you talking about after whites settled on that part of the planet?

And cleopatra wasn't black either (i always find it funny how some black people get so upset over that shit) she was egyptian/greek
if cleopatra wasn't black, what was she?

You say egyptian/greek....which one of her parents were from egypt and which one was from greece?

I'm an american.....but that doesn't change the fact that i'm black.

Ernie els is south african, but that doesn't change the fact that he's white.

Why does the devil call our people african?

Last edited by Black Man; 08-24-2009 at 12:41 PM.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:31 PM   #14
KERZO
☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀☀
 
KERZO's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: ⌛
Posts: 8,182
Rep Power: 40
KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KERZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default

I'm the blackest dude on here and I'm white,smh




























I think it's the dirt...............*bong*
__________________




KERZO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2009, 12:32 PM   #15
Black Man
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Posts: 2,720
Rep Power: 14
Black Man crouching tiger
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crookshank View Post
Yea, I get what you're saying. to me however, Africans and black people go hand in hand. Egyptians may not have the same SKIN TONE as what a lot of people would consider to be black people, but to me it's the same. All Europeans are white people in my eyes. From the tan Sicilians to the pale Swedish.
Peace.

How are all europeans white when the first people to settle on that part of the planet came from an area where you yourself claimed is a land of blacks?

Black people have been on every part of the planet earth and settled on the best part.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:00 AM.


Copyright 2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one