news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-21-2009, 12:25 PM   #1
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default The New Racism in America

Old 08-21-2009, 02:57 PM   #2
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

OMG! Shut up! If you behave a certain way and dress a certain way, and speak a certain way, then people are going to judge you based on that. I'm sorry but it's true. We all do it. Blacks do it a lot. So, don't be a hypocrite.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 03:22 PM   #3
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't know if I would call what those people are talking about racism.

Racism is a system based on economics, education, law, housing, jobs, and more. It effects all aspects of life.

diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 04:30 PM   #4
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

in this video they're talking about classism not racism, and it's not new
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:17 PM   #5
My Brother's Keeper
Fetus Member

My Brother's Keeper shaolin monk

if you destroy the system of bias based on class and people realize we are all humans than racism will topple... sadly the powers that be and the super rich have us all in a constant state of self induced ignorance... we need to rise above and no it's not ok to judge someone based on the way they dress or speak either towards whites or blacks... and if someone thinks racism doesnt exist in America go look at any major forum on a mainstream website such as youtube or yahoo and see how many ignorant rednecks are runnin their fuckin mouths about NIGGER this and NIGGER that... it's funny how people have balls on the internet to say shit they would NEVER say in front of a black person
"I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious."- Vince Lombardi
My Brother's Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 05:30 PM   #6
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
OMG! Shut up! So, don't be a hypocrite.

who are you talking to/about ?
Old 08-21-2009, 06:47 PM   #7
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
who are you talking to/about ?
I'm talking about the people in the video. Not you.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:50 PM   #8
Drunken Monk
B Team

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

fuck racism
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2009, 08:03 PM   #9
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 08-21-2009, 08:07 PM   #10
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 08-21-2009, 08:17 PM   #11
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

all this talk about racism and things related is idle talk and only represses people even more the more they keep talking about it. it frivalous and trivial and people need to look at the wider picture of nature.

its like 2pac when he said he saw illuminati conspiracys as negative things to promote, its just another thing for people to get negative about and is there to hold us back in our own minds.

You all need to stop worrying about it, and understand no man can dictate nature or the universe, which we are all apart of, and focus your thoughts on one-ness and self transcendence and clarity. all this hate about hate is only gonna get you mad.
Old 08-22-2009, 12:45 AM   #12
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

Old 08-22-2009, 03:27 PM   #13
IrOnMaN
I understand

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
all this talk about racism and things related is idle talk and only represses people even more the more they keep talking about it. it frivalous and trivial and people need to look at the wider picture of nature.

its like 2pac when he said he saw illuminati conspiracys as negative things to promote, its just another thing for people to get negative about and is there to hold us back in our own minds.

You all need to stop worrying about it, and understand no man can dictate nature or the universe, which we are all apart of, and focus your thoughts on one-ness and self transcendence and clarity. all this hate about hate is only gonna get you mad.
I couldn't agree more. +rep
Old 08-23-2009, 03:03 PM   #14
Crookshank
MORRIS BLACK FAMILY

Crookshank grasshopper

The thing with racism is that one race cannot fix it. All races must work together as a whole to get rid of it. Racism is something that the government WANTS to exist. Why give the government anything they want?

Black people need to stop blaming white people for all of their problems. They also need to stop using racism as a crutch, as they said in the video. White people need to stop trying to give Blacks what they want, because after that they just expect the blacks to "stop complaining".... I mean the list goes on and on. It's not just blacks and whites either.... it's Asians, Australians.... whatever. Destroy racism!
Old 08-25-2009, 10:37 PM   #15
Sweet Baby Jesus

Sweet Baby Jesus grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Baby Jesus

Ive experienced racism personally...and im white.

Last edited by Sweet Baby Jesus; 08-25-2009 at 10:39 PM.
Sweet Baby Jesus is offline   Reply With Quote