news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-22-2009, 11:58 AM   #1
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury
Default good and bad rappers/actors

who do you think are the rappers that are good or bad in acting? this is a list i made

Good
  1. Tupac
  2. Ice Cube
  3. DMX
  4. Nas
  5. Ludacris
  6. Ice-T(i guess)
  7. Andre 3000
  8. Meth & Red(comedies only)
  9. Will Smith
  10. Mark Whalberg
Bad
  1. The Game
  2. Master P
  3. Bow Wow
  4. Snoop Dogg
  5. Big Boi
  6. 50 Cent
  7. Dr Dre

Last edited by Mcthuggin99; 08-22-2009 at 12:05 PM.
Mcthuggin99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:02 PM   #2
standout

standout Village Idiot

wheres will smith and mark wahlberg on that list?

lol.
standout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 12:04 PM   #3
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Mcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of furyMcthuggin99 fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by standout View Post
wheres will smith and mark wahlberg on that list?

lol.
put it on yours bro
Old 08-22-2009, 12:42 PM   #4
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Where's Mos Def? Dude's a trained actor.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #5
GZAjector
FIRE CROTCH YAKUBIAN WARRIOR

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

are you the type to rent halloween 4 eight times just to laugh at LL's head?

what about actors who are shitty rappers/musicians? and athletes?

fucking worst combos ever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
I was trying to rep health, so I ate a mango! I would never eat pussy unless the chick is a virgin or a steady girlfriend who I know is clean. Then I suck the clit.
GZAjector is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 01:26 PM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Cam
LL
Meth
Red
Ice Cube
Ali G
Eminem

Can act.

Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 08:27 AM   #7
Buzk
Veteran Member

Buzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal sonBuzk prodigal son

Mos def and eminem (good)

Buzk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:17 AM   #8
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
are you the type to rent halloween 4 eight times just to laugh at LL's head?
that was halloween 7 hahaha.

but who did better though? LL Cool J in his halloween or

busta rhymes in halloween resurrection?
Old 08-23-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Would Joaquin Phoenix count?

RZA in American Gangster wasn't bad. I never saw Derailed.

Common is kinda whack as an actor.

Quen Latifah aint bad either.

I always thought Eminem's performance on 8 Mile was bad bad bad. He has the same facial expression throughout the film and he's the character who has the least lines out of all. Movie was corn nuggets too, the way it's over-dramatized. Reminds me of a hip-hop SELENA.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:00 PM   #10
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Mos Def is probably the best actor out of rappers, dude really has a good acting career.

Dmx, Busta Rhymes are average, at their best.

Didn't see much rza on the screen except american gangster, but he did his part nice.

Common was also nice in the new terminator(in compare to what you can expect from a rapper)
Shogah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 01:21 PM   #11
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
Mos Def is probably the best actor out of rappers, dude really has a good acting career.

Dmx, Busta Rhymes are average, at their best.

Didn't see much rza on the screen except american gangster, but he did his part nice.

Common was also nice in the new terminator(in compare to what you can expect from a rapper)
i never got around to watching american gangster. is he in it for a good while or what?
Old 08-23-2009, 02:47 PM   #12
Tonystarks420
Cold Bottles of Becks

Tonystarks420 crouching tiger

rza played his part well in Funny People
Old 08-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #13
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

Mos def - a good actor and rapper. That HBO Movie he did was excellent, really suprised me.
Ice T- he played a cop really well on Svu and Ricoche is still one of my fav 80's flics.
Nas- Chris Rock said "that nigga can act" but too bad he was being sarcastic, Belly sucked, it was like a glorified cliche ridden mess.
DMX- this mufucka can't act , those Segal movies are shitty.
LL- kind of torn cuz some o his flicks are Ok but then he makes hallowen whatever.
Busta- decent actor
2pac- good acor
Rza- he was good in American Gangsta, and Funny People. Can't wait to see that Kung Fu flick he is making. Eli Roth said it was nuts.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 03:29 PM   #14
Mcthuggin99
K.O.D

Quote:
Originally Posted by derek41 View Post
Mos def - a good actor and rapper. That HBO Movie he did was excellent, really suprised me.
Ice T- he played a cop really well on Svu and Ricoche is still one of my fav 80's flics.
Nas- Chris Rock said "that nigga can act" but too bad he was being sarcastic, Belly sucked, it was like a glorified cliche ridden mess.
DMX- this mufucka can't act , those Segal movies are shitty.
LL- kind of torn cuz some o his flicks are Ok but then he makes hallowen whatever.
Busta- decent actor
2pac- good acor
Rza- he was good in American Gangsta, and Funny People. Can't wait to see that Kung Fu flick he is making. Eli Roth said it was nuts.
he used to be a cop killer now he plays one lol. its cool though he's a good actor.
Old 08-23-2009, 04:29 PM   #15
derek41
SLIMEY SAVAGE

derek41 crouching tigerderek41 crouching tiger

that is exactly why he is a good actor, because he is playing something that is his pollar opposite.
derek41 is offline   Reply With Quote