news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 08-23-2009, 10:57 AM   #1
theDZA
ADEPT

theDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkeytheDZA iron monkey
Default P.O.S, Tonedeff, Swollen Members reccomended albums?

i've been listening to these guys recently and think that they all sound ill, so can someone help me out by reccomending one album from each that i should get first, ie which is their best albums

thanks

edit: if you think there is any more underground artists i should be listening to tell me and i'll check them out as well

Last edited by theDZA; 08-23-2009 at 11:03 AM.
theDZA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 11:35 AM   #2
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Tonedeff - Archetype
Extended Famm - Happy Fuck You Songs (Tonedeff, PackFM, Substantial & Session group album)

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #3
Reiko
King Of The Jungle!

Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Reiko Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

POS is a must have for sure!

Reiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:55 PM   #4
madchild
PRODIGAL SUN

madchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkeymadchild iron monkey

From Swollen Members, there first album is definitely their best, "Balance". There's two versions of it, the US version is slightly better IMO. It has 18 tracks including a song called "Groundbreaking". The European album is missing that track, but has 20 songs.

There next album, "Bad Dreams" sounds a little bit more matured and has song dope songs, but I find myself skipping songs here and there unlike "Balance".

The Swollen Members after that sound a lot more mainstream. Still dope but a totally different sound.

Here are some other CDs from their record label that you might dig:

Sweatshop Union - Natural Progression
Buc Fifty - Serve the Devil, Praise the Lord

The song from Abstract Rude's album, "Stop Bitin" is nice but the rest of the album is average. Features the guys from Swollen Members.
madchild is offline   Reply With Quote