news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-24-2009, 11:00 PM   #31
Rode Block
Make it brief Son

Rode Block crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterDanMuhammad View Post
All of this Hitleresque racial science has got me thinking:

The only reason that it is accepted by people that the original man was "Black" is because some old bones were found in Africa.

Nobody actually knows what color the original man's skin was. They just assume that because black people live in Africa now, the original man was black.
I said that in another thread and everyone just ignored it...We'll never know what color skin the "original" men had.

There's no way to prove the original men were black...People have to remember that not everyone from Africa is black.
Old 08-24-2009, 11:05 PM   #32
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i bet the original man was really hairy.

that had to suck banging the original pussy.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 06:29 AM   #33
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Cee Oh Vee drunken mastaCee Oh Vee drunken masta

@ MasterDan and Rode Block.

When these guys refer to 'Original Man', they are talking about black people.

They use it synonymously with 'black people'. So whether or not the original man was black, when they say 'Original Man', they mean black.

Peace.

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Cee Oh Vee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 07:09 AM   #34
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^thats his point though.

whos to really really know what color the original man was? were any of these people there when the original man made that last transition from ape to man?
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 09:12 AM   #35
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
salaam

I shall explain on his behalf: it was unintentionally funny, as in goofy and religulous

i was laughing at the pretentiousness of it all.
Old 08-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #36
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tage View Post
i was laughing at the pretentiousness of it all.
How do you find 'it all' pretentious?

Old 08-25-2009, 09:53 AM   #37
Tage
John W. Henry

Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tage Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so now you want me to explain the definition of pretentious to you?
Old 08-25-2009, 10:06 AM   #38
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Quote:
so now you want me to explain the definition of pretentious to you?
I know the meaning of pretentiousness.

However, not only does it seem that you didn't quite understand the question, you disregarded the specification of the sentence. I.E. 'it all'.

Allow me to break it down further - what did you find pretentious about my statement(s)?

Peace.

PS. I didn't see the cause for your patronisation.

Old 08-25-2009, 10:15 AM   #39
Tage
John W. Henry

i find a 15 year old english person (im guessing caucasian) saying "peace be upon him" to a religious character, pretentious... as i am sure many people do. <this is just looping now - i just replaced funny with pretentious. groundhog day.

p.s. - "Peace be upon you".

Last edited by Tage; 08-25-2009 at 10:19 AM.
Tage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 10:24 AM   #40
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Quote:
i find a 15 year old english person (im guessing caucasian) saying "peace be upon him" to a religious character, pretentious... as i am sure many people do. <this is just looping now - i just replaced funny with pretentious. groundhog day.

p.s. - "Peace be upon you".
Well, you guessed wrong; I am not Caucasian.

There is obviously no need for me to respond to the 'religious character' thing, you seem to have already formed your beliefs and unacceptabilities.

What seems to be strange to me is how you can replace the word 'pretentious' with 'funny'.

So, do you want me to explain the definition of pretentious to you?

Old 08-25-2009, 10:32 AM   #41
Tage
John W. Henry

haha.. youre an intelligent 15 year old (patronise you again, for the sake of it).

i found it funny because it was pretentious(it doesnt seem genuine - intended to impress). that was the point(regardless of my beliefs). sorry if you actually do go around in real life blessing people and wishing peace to be upon them. if you do, i cant believe it.

Salaam.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:46 AM   #42
Cee Oh Vee
Capo

Quote:
haha.. youre an intelligent 15 year old (patronise you again, for the sake of it).

i found it funny because it was pretentious(it doesnt seem genuine - intended to impress). that was the point(regardless of my beliefs). sorry if you actually do go around in real life blessing people and wishing peace to be upon them. if you do, i cant believe it.

Salaam.
It doesn't seem genuine, why?

Have you never encountered a person who believes in God and His Prophets?

For your information (use it how ever you see fit), I do 'go around in real life wishing peace' upon specific people.

Peace.

Old 08-25-2009, 11:52 AM   #43
Tage
John W. Henry

...Well then, my friend, you truly are a rarity.
Old 08-25-2009, 01:27 PM   #44
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMJ View Post
Explain.
Peace.

I utilize that story in the same way that I use greek/roman mythology.

If the bible, the adam and eve story specifically helps a person come into an understanding (of who and what devil is) then it's peace, but to accept that as the foundation.....well that's just plain religious and ass backwards.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:31 PM   #45
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by begongo View Post
he was black, therefore he was the original man
Who was the Original Man?
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote