news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-24-2009, 09:03 PM   #1
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms
Default Is there a global shift in conciousness taking place?

DO you feel like there something in the air, an impening change on its way? Are we as a humanrace shifting in collective conciousness. Has the past centuries of oppression, lies, war, death and betrayal taken its toll on the fabric of our being?

the wind is sterring, you just have to make sure your ready when it happens.
Old 08-25-2009, 11:37 AM   #2
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes
Old 08-25-2009, 12:00 PM   #3
Kingkazim
mighty healthy

Kingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkeyKingkazim iron monkey

yes vibrational energy frequencies are changing constantly
Old 08-25-2009, 12:25 PM   #4
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

no

we are actually about to be culled by the earth.

i think about this alot. i think people are more zombie like and un spiritual (not in the religious sense) than i have ever known.

just look at the masses of turds going to their office job every day. not even knowing how pointless their lives are.

we are just highly complex bacteria on a larger organism (earth). that is our purpose. the desire to reproduce is an illusion to continue to propagate and spread our own kind, bacteria.

Old 08-25-2009, 12:41 PM   #5
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

we get it you just smoked weed
Old 08-25-2009, 12:50 PM   #6
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yes

join the movement

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 01:10 PM   #7
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
no

i think about this alot. i think people are more zombie like and un spiritual (not in the religious sense) than i have ever known.

just look at the masses of turds going to their office job every day. not even knowing how pointless their lives are.

we are just highly complex bacteria on a larger organism (earth). that is our purpose. the desire to reproduce is an illusion to continue to propagate and spread our own kind, bacteria.

Peace.

Why do you think so little of yourself?

The devil was given the power to rule for a said amount of time. During his rule, the standard of living decreased in quality because the standard thoughts people had about themselves decreased in quality. The standard of the people is the standard of their ruler.
Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Man View Post
The standard of the people is the standard of their ruler.

Exactly. And that ruler comes from amongst the people and was put in a position of authority by the people. He is only expressing their collective attitudes.

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:58 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

A Ruler? A leader?

We're talking about consciousness. You need to take a look at the bigger universal picture. No human or political figure has any effect on this. You seem to be stuck in a box, looking for people to control you. This is not how the universe works. Its not how consciousness adapts and grows.

You guys here fucking talking about Obama and race and shit, non of that shit means ANYTHING.
Old 08-25-2009, 05:23 PM   #10
Black Man
Veteran Member

Black Man crouching tiger

Quote:
A Ruler? A leader?

We're talking about consciousness. You need to take a look at the bigger universal picture. No human or political figure has any effect on this. You seem to be stuck in a box, looking for people to control you. This is not how the universe works. Its not how consciousness adapts and grows.

You guys here fucking talking about Obama and race and shit, non of that shit means ANYTHING.
Why do people give advice they're not willing to follow for themselves? Don't tell me to do it, when you're not doing it. Actions speak louder than words.

I think you're posting this in the wrong thread lol.

Black Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 05:54 PM   #11
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by narc View Post
we get it you just smoked weed
you're from london lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 07:16 AM   #12
jaupoon
Wu fanatic from Brooklyn

jaupoon shaolin monk

Before i get into this im stating 100% that this is MY OPINION. You may not agree with it but its what i truly think. If you want to say im wrong, dont just say youre a idiot, be a man and make legitimate points for your debate.

I actually agree with ghostlaced's original post. I think a good percentage of the general public (perhaps even 50%) are very negative in overly stressed. I see people nearly every day that appear extremely stressed out and look like theyve practically given up on life. Why do you think the rates of prescription antidepressents and anxiety drugs are at such a high rate? And many of these people in this group are parents and they just let their kids do whatever they want and step all over them because they dont care. So many people live life on autopilot and arent living by the moment. Its not even debatable, if youve ever been in a professional work environment you can consciously see a lot of people who are upset nearly daily. Our country (USA) also has high rate of heart attacks and high blood pressure (and theres a reason for it!)

I also work in a professional work environment but i dont live on autopilot. A=i take care of stress without prescriptions or alcohol and do activities i enjoy on a daily basis. I love hiking, playing hockey, bungee jumping and DJing and skateboarding and do those activities OFTEN.
B=TELEVISION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES So many people watch the evening news and theres SO much hype that people kirk out and practically think the end of the world is coming because theres no much negative news full of buzzwords and misinformation that work people into a moral panic (for example=is your child sexting?)
(not to mention the countless number of BS phoney advertisements, and many of them are for prescription drugs). There are a few good channels on tv that are actually educational but theres a great amount of people that watch brainless reality shows like John and Kate plus 8. Many of these shows are materialistic, shallow and just show rich people complaining about crap. Im only in my 20s but i cant stand our "pop culture" today much of it seems phoney whether its the plastic popular music on the radio like lady gaga, or the phoney people all over the tv, the obsession of "social networking" sites which just goes to show how self-obsessed and attention craving our youth is becoming etc etc etc.

My advice= READ A BOOK SOMETIME! Reading keeps your brain more active and engaged than television, you might learn something and reading can actually have a calming relaxing effect on your body.

These are just my personal opinions, and i speak for no one elses opinion but my own. But presently i dont think our society at large is moving in the right direction. And once again when im talking about these people, i dont mean everyone, but it probably is somewhere around 40-50% of adults are way too stressed out, need to chill out and think more positively.
jaupoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:16 AM   #13
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
no

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaupoon View Post
Before i get into this im stating 100% that this is MY OPINION. You may not agree with it but its what i truly think. If you want to say im wrong, dont just say youre a idiot, be a man and make legitimate points for your debate.

I actually agree with ghostlaced's original post. I think a good percentage of the general public (perhaps even 50%) are very negative in overly stressed. I see people nearly every day that appear extremely stressed out and look like theyve practically given up on life. Why do you think the rates of prescription antidepressents and anxiety drugs are at such a high rate? And many of these people in this group are parents and they just let their kids do whatever they want and step all over them because they dont care. So many people live life on autopilot and arent living by the moment. Its not even debatable, if youve ever been in a professional work environment you can consciously see a lot of people who are upset nearly daily. Our country (USA) also has high rate of heart attacks and high blood pressure (and theres a reason for it!)

I also work in a professional work environment but i dont live on autopilot. A=i take care of stress without prescriptions or alcohol and do activities i enjoy on a daily basis. I love hiking, playing hockey, bungee jumping and DJing and skateboarding and do those activities OFTEN.
B=TELEVISION IS THE OPIUM OF THE MASSES So many people watch the evening news and theres SO much hype that people kirk out and practically think the end of the world is coming because theres no much negative news full of buzzwords and misinformation that work people into a moral panic (for example=is your child sexting?)
(not to mention the countless number of BS phoney advertisements, and many of them are for prescription drugs). There are a few good channels on tv that are actually educational but theres a great amount of people that watch brainless reality shows like John and Kate plus 8. Many of these shows are materialistic, shallow and just show rich people complaining about crap. Im only in my 20s but i cant stand our "pop culture" today much of it seems phoney whether its the plastic popular music on the radio like lady gaga, or the phoney people all over the tv, the obsession of "social networking" sites which just goes to show how self-obsessed and attention craving our youth is becoming etc etc etc.

My advice= READ A BOOK SOMETIME! Reading keeps your brain more active and engaged than television, you might learn something and reading can actually have a calming relaxing effect on your body.

These are just my personal opinions, and i speak for no one elses opinion but my own. But presently i dont think our society at large is moving in the right direction. And once again when im talking about these people, i dont mean everyone, but it probably is somewhere around 40-50% of adults are way too stressed out, need to chill out and think more positively.

what yall are saying is another indication that there is an increase -
people are more unhappy now because they now realize that they are sheep - they realize this now because there a global shift in consciousness taking place

this taking place doesn't mean that people will be happier/saner

plus - people waking up and becoming more aware is a problem for those other people who want to continue using these same people - so what do you think those who are/were in control do to keep people unaware and working

Last edited by LORD NOSE; 08-26-2009 at 10:20 AM.
LORD NOSE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #14
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

^ definitely.

Every couple of hundred of years the collective conciousness of humanity shifts, we couldent put a word on that energy till now.

Islam is an example of a shift in conciousness, Arabia before islam was a barbaric, terrible place, then islam came and within the 40 years of the prophets life drastically changed the way people see themselves and their surroundings.

Basically they went from burying baby girls alive to accepting the equality of all beings.

It's happening again.

People are starting to feel there is something wrong with the way the world is working, which leaves them with a choice....

Old 08-26-2009, 10:47 AM   #15
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=936