news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 10-06-2009, 11:44 PM   #46
zooruka

zooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal sonzooruka prodigal son

yeah reggae is aight..i know he`s not black but matisyahu is alright.

peace
zooruka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 11:48 PM   #47
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^so what if hes not black, u weird specimen?

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 12:27 AM   #48
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

matisyahu sucks
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 02:04 AM   #49
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i need this song/ need to know what it is
ive downloaded the song "chant down babylon" by bob marley, as well as his album "chant down babylon" and I can't seem to catch that sample
Old 10-07-2009, 02:26 AM   #50
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

only other chant down babylon song i know is by burning spear dunno if its the same one tho
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 08:36 AM   #51
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think theres one on a Lee Perry album. i think it was by The Upsetters?

the riddim a' go drip like sugar and spice

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:42 PM   #52
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. That's my shit yo. Bunny is mad underrated.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2009, 12:27 PM   #53
KaramelSundae
#TU

KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)KaramelSundae Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to KaramelSundae

bump!

ain't nothing change but the address...
KaramelSundae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 09:03 PM   #54
raza Méng sou

raza Méng sou grasshopper

some classic raggae i like

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2RR0...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLJFRgE4Ywk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eATaV...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7aNF...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GROdIwG_7Ok

how do i add videos coz i dnt know how?
Old 12-01-2009, 10:16 PM   #55
Urban_Journalz
HANIF

Urban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal sonUrban_Journalz prodigal son

I don't know it's been done already, and if not, y'all are fuckin' up bad.

Had to give big shouts to Mad Lion and Collie Buddz.
Old 12-21-2009, 03:06 PM   #56
serioussam
SLIMEY SAVAGE

serioussam Village Idiot
Default post some banging reggae stuff ova here ????

some banging hip-hop - reggae type songs, or pure reggae that bumps. Also need some good songs by Damian Marley, so if you know some it would be nice to post. Thanks !!!!!!

i know one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0nNiBgS4bZ0
serioussam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2009, 08:36 PM   #57
djskillz
Raggamuffin

djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)djskillz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

There was a reggae thread not too long ago. More roots reggae than anything though. Not up beat dancehall type reggae.

So many bodies on my microphone the shit's haunted
djskillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2009, 09:33 PM   #58
narc
narc was a crack baby

narc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killanarc shaolin masta killa

bamp

Last edited by narc; 12-27-2009 at 09:37 PM.
narc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2009, 06:16 AM   #59
Frank Sobotka
Veteran Member

Frank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venomsFrank Sobotka five deadly venoms

somebody put me onto bob marley.
Downlaoded his disco months ago but the largelist of albums is putting me off.
Which albums should I start with?
Old 12-28-2009, 06:37 AM   #60
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ITS THE BEST DUB/REGGAE U CAN HEAR

PURE PURE PUREEE
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote