news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Sound Shack

Old 08-25-2009, 04:03 PM   #1
The Prime Sithesizah
Pioneer Of Cerebral Music

The Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of furyThe Prime Sithesizah fist of fury
Default El DeBarge - In The Storm

Does anyone have it? Can someone upload it?..
IF POSSIBLE... Much much appreciated!!
Old 08-29-2009, 11:44 AM   #2
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

See if you can find his album at Musicstack.com. They have a lot of old albums and old cd's that are hard to find. Their prices are reasonable. I've bought some old cd's from there. I wish i could get Debarge's In A Special Way and Rhythm Of The Night albums on cd but they're outta print. Musicstack.com has these cd's but they're so old and they charge a lot to get them. I wish record companies would reissue a lot of old r&b albums and old rap albums on cd that are outta print. El Debarge is a good singer but he got some issues. He's still a drug addict. I saw a recent picture of him and it was a jail picture. He looks horrible. I saw a documentary about Debarge on TV One channel and it was sad. El and his siblings were abused by their dad when they were kids and they got dissed at school by ignorant kids because they were lighter than the other kids. Some of them became drug addicts and Bobby Debarge who was the lead singer of r&b group Switch died of aids.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 10:47 AM   #3
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

El Debarge has a new album coming out called Second Chance. I never heard his solo albums because i don't like a lot of love songs and i'm sure he has more love songs than jams on his albums. I was listening to Debarge's I Like It song this morning. I love that song. El is on the cover of Ebony magazine now talking about his past and what he's been up to lately. I'm gonna buy it this weekend so i can read his interview.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:41 PM   #4
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

yeah chico debarge has talent too, i like a lot of that neo soul stuff he was doing in the late 90's, i've got to get that first album he did in 97 for real
LONDON! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2010, 01:47 PM   #5
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I never heard Chico's albums but i remember his Iggin Me song. Black actress Nia Long is in the video.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:58 PM   #6
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I never heard Chico's albums but i remember his Iggin Me song. Black actress Nia Long is in the video.
yeah thats the tune, 'iggin me', i'm gonna cop that album just off the strength of that tune, for real like, you get me, ha ha
Old 09-20-2010, 02:05 PM   #7
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Iggin Me is a nice song. Can somebody post a link for Debarge's Share My World song? I love that song and i haven't heard it in a long time. It's on their Rhythm Of The Night album. I got their All This Love and In A Special Way albums. All This Love album sucks except for the jam I Like It which has been sampled several times by rappers like Grand Puba, LL Cool J, M.O.P., Common. In A Special Way album is very good and i think it's their best one. Stay With Me song is on there and Notorious Big sampled it for One More Chance remix. Ashanti also sampled it for her Foolish song. A Dream song is also on there and it was sampled by Blackstreet for their Don't Leave Me song.
Old 09-25-2010, 10:27 AM   #8
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I read El Debarge article in Ebony magazine and he has 12 kids hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Old 09-25-2010, 11:22 AM   #9
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

thats crazy, but you've got to remember that brother is old and rich, so he probably went through diffrent relationships that didn't work out and that, i mean how many women is those 12 kids from?

when i get the money to sustain a family much later on in life, because i ain't raising my kid in poverty, povety is a crime yo, you get me, i definetly want a army cuzzy, ha ha, like 6 or 5 at the most, when i find a human being lady later on in life that will allow that anyway, ha ha, allow man to have a whole platoon that is, ha ha, i want 6 maxinum dawg, its nuthin and from one human being chick

if niggas ain't in a serious relationship i don't understand why, especially if your a older brother, why heads can't use protection man, i mean i know why heads do that shit, but thats corny man, look at the bigger picture, thats a human being life your bringing into this world, you get what i'm saying fam, that shit comes wit responsiblity's, clothes, food, raising the kid, you get what i'm saying, i can't understand when your younger, but heads of a certain age thats older, should no better, real talk, thats the way i see it

big up el debarge though, i ain't hating, its none of my bizness
Old 09-25-2010, 12:00 PM   #10
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

The article didn't say how many women he has the 12 kids by but that's crazy to have that many kids. I wonder if he's paying child support because i don't know where he's getting money from because he hasn't done a album since 1994 LOL. He has a new album coming out called Second Chance but i know it isn't gonna sell. So i'm wondering if he still does concerts because if he is, he could get money that way. I also wonder if he gets royalty checks. I think the article said that he does get royalty checks but i know that isn't enough to support himself and his kids. He's stupid to have that many kids when he knows his money situation isn't good. I'm glad he stopped using drugs because he was doing that for a long time and he got locked up a few times.
Old 09-25-2010, 03:30 PM   #11
LONDON!
PRODIGAL SUN

LONDON! crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
The article didn't say how many women he has the 12 kids by but that's crazy to have that many kids. I wonder if he's paying child support because i don't know where he's getting money from because he hasn't done a album since 1994 LOL. He has a new album coming out called Second Chance but i know it isn't gonna sell. So i'm wondering if he still does concerts because if he is, he could get money that way. I also wonder if he gets royalty checks. I think the article said that he does get royalty checks but i know that isn't enough to support himself and his kids. He's stupid to have that many kids when he knows his money situation isn't good. I'm glad he stopped using drugs because he was doing that for a long time and he got locked up a few times.
yeah i'm sure he gets phat big boy royalty checks from those 80's hits because i remember a thread on a westcoast site saying how yukmouth still gets phat royalty checks in the thousands from 'i got 5 on it' and plus like you said, i'm sure he's still touring which pays most of the bills for artists in general anyway