news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Know The Ledge

Old 08-26-2009, 10:39 AM   #16
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

why are children naturally violent ?

because they are extremely delicate
Old 08-26-2009, 10:40 AM   #17
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that doesn't make any sense.
Old 08-26-2009, 10:50 AM   #18
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
My parents weren't violent when i was little, but i used to make paper toys and EVERY game ended with me chewing a hole through their chest, spitting on them to symbolize duh blud, then throwing them off my balcony.

they were usually very muscular as well. my parents didn't teach me any of this. I was doing it before i even started paying attention to TV but once i started watching it the stuff that would appeal the most is the most violent. sure its out there, but so was the gay ass non violent shit, but i didn't care, i watched to see Arnold fuck whores and kill arabs.

i think if anything society makes us less violent and give us expectation on how to act when were older which is what being "mature" is.

You cannot remember your youngest years, which are the most important.

Identity is the source of a lot of mental mix ups, being nigerian and being braught up in the place where your ancestors were used as slaves is the first mindfuck, everything after that just adds on to the confusion.

You can either except that all humans have choices and can choose what they want to be based on reason and understanding, or that we all have a primordal animilistic rage built inside us that we cannot control.

Last edited by SID; 08-26-2009 at 10:52 AM.
SID is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 11:02 AM   #19
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Identity is the source of a lot of mental mix ups, being nigerian and being braught up in the place where your ancestors were used as slaves is the first mindfuck, everything after that just adds on to the confusion.

ahahahahahahhah!
yo i didn't even know about that shit till like 5th grade. lol.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:06 AM   #20
SID
I see you dawg

SID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venomsSID five deadly venoms

Still fucked you up right?
Old 08-26-2009, 11:25 AM   #21
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

LOL are you still trying to get back at me for the whole cock tavern thing?
Zero's video was hard enough. please stop ethering me bruh.
Old 08-26-2009, 11:37 AM   #22
SID
I see you dawg

Nah man that shit is done and dusted, I'm not as furiously serious as i once was. My mustache has got thinner though.

But on a level i'm trying to show you how different factors effect peoples mindsets.

It fucked you up right? and being in that predicament is like being at a firing range you, got mad bullets flying past you but you dont know who's shooting them.

Confusion.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:06 PM   #23
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

lol, no it didn't fuck me up. Im not african american so my ancestors weren't slaves, im bothered by racism, but it hasn't 'fucked up me' though its a frustration.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:07 PM   #24
J.T.S.
God Of WAr

J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J.T.S. Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have a four year old son and for a while he was going around punching other toddlers in the face.
Until i explained to him it was wrong, what's crazy i never noticed when i was watching ufc fights i was screaming punch him in the face and that's where my son got it from.

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
Hell razah
J.T.S. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:14 PM   #25
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

programming

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2009, 12:25 PM   #26
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
I have a four year old son and for a while he was going around punching other toddlers in the face.
Until i explained to him it was wrong, what's crazy i never noticed when i was watching ufc fights i was screaming punch him in the face and that's where my son got it from.
but why did that appeal to your son so much more then if you would have screamed PAY THE BILLS!
Old 08-26-2009, 12:40 PM   #27
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.T.S. View Post
Exactly brov.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:41 PM   #28
SID
I see you dawg

Quote:
but why did that appeal to your son so much more then if you would have screamed PAY THE BILLS!
Because he knows what punch and face meant, but not pay and bills.
Old 08-26-2009, 12:44 PM   #29
LORD NOSE
The Smell of The Future

LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)LORD NOSE Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
that doesn't make any sense.
makes plenty sense

you asked the question - do you have the answer ?
Old 08-26-2009, 12:48 PM   #30
Sweet Baby Jesus

Sweet Baby Jesus grasshopper
Send a message via AIM to Sweet Baby Jesus

"A good listener's a good learner"